PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks today and growing strong

Sk8erPunk1
06-22-2004, 06:35 AM
For the sake of keeping track of time more easily (its summer and i do not keep track of the days) I am going to make the assumption that these plants started on approximately the first of june. Making the 21st, the day I took these pictures three weeks into veg. growth from sprout. I have a number of plants growing, the larger is representative of two of the plants and the size of the smaller is representative of the rest of the lot at the moment. The larger plants have doubled in size or more since the last time i took pictures one week ago ( i believe this is because they have taken to their new soil). Check em out and let me know how you think they're doing. Its a first time grow. Thanks!

sawleaf
06-22-2004, 10:22 PM
Good to see that they are doing better! What type of soil did your friend buy? Did you add any fertilizer yet???

Sk8erPunk1
06-23-2004, 04:28 AM
Not sure what kind of soil he purchased, I am going to assume a generic potting soil or miracle gro potting soil at best. Haven't added any ferts yet, I'm not familiar with what I should add. I had thrown out the original miracle grow packaging with the information on it so I was unable to determine whether or not it had any fertilizer in it but just purchased another bag today so I will look into it and post again soon. Thanks for replying!