PDA

View Full Version : TROUBLE!!

BlazinTrees
06-22-2004, 06:18 AM
ok here is the story...was growin my little plants at a friends house when i found out another guy that my friend knows decided since i was growin at his house he could to...the problem was he brought a light to the growing room to add to my flouro light, his light was a heat light for lizards or somthing. When i found out i went to take a look and noticed my plants changed the leaves turned real light green and yellow....but wait it gets worse...so then my friend (SMART ASS) decides since my plant was burning to sit it outside to let it cool down for the night..I come back to check on them the next day and i was SHOKED my plants were all tilted over one had fell one had a bite on one of the leaves :mad:

so i took my plants home took my light brought it back to my house and have them sitting under the light right now. The problem with them in my house is my room mate is a lil paranoid b*tch, she's so scared to have it in the house so i'm keeping them in here for now ...she doesn't know

SOMEBODY PLEEZ TELL ME IF MY PLANTS STILL HAVE ANY CHANCE OF LIVING

(shitty pics ..camera phone, gota find my digital cam)

sawleaf
06-22-2004, 04:16 PM
First of all I would not grow if your roomate is that paranoid. Sounds like a sketchy situation to me. Second if you do decide to grow, you will definately have to upgrade your lighting. What are you using??? Whatever it is the plants are not getting the light they need. Look at them, see how much they are stretching! You are going to have to prop them up. And for the love of Cannabis, please buy a book and get some basic knowledge before you attempt to grow!

king cola
06-22-2004, 06:14 PM
your plants are still tiny and a lizard heatlamp will do the plants more harm than good due to they radiate heat not growing spectrums, your plants probabaly got to hot and they fried! grow outdoors, a hell of a lot easier during the summer, and like sawleaf said do some reading!

BlazinTrees
06-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Yeah this is my first time growing i should have read before i started instead of reading along the way. I think i'm gonna start a new crop with better equitpment. I do want to try to save this crop tho at least untill i can tell the sex.
SAWLEAF: i've heard about proping. i'm not to shore how to tho. I read one site on it and cutting the top but it wasnt to suffiecient. Does anybody know somewere online were i can read more about this??

dumass
06-25-2004, 12:09 PM
Dear Blazing Trees, Many years ago on one of my first attempts my girlfreind (yeah, some freind!!) told me that the five plants in the closet were a threat to her freedom. Now I loved that woman more than anything on Earth (18 years, on and off, even got her name and likeness on my chest!!) and I, in no way, wanted to put her in that situation. Yep, she had to go.........

jolly green giant
06-26-2004, 09:05 PM
sawleaf said prop them up... prop not top.. propping means gently inserting a cane or stick into the soil next to your plant and tying the plant gently to it,
to support your spindly plants or they will just fall over.. i dont think your quite ready for topping just yet.. my advice, start again. sorry

thegreengiant
06-29-2004, 03:01 PM
sawleaf said prop them up... prop not top.. propping means gently inserting a cane or stick into the soil next to your plant and tying the plant gently to it,
to support your spindly plants or they will just fall over.. i dont think your quite ready for topping just yet.. my advice, start again. sorry

Go nick my name ynot, lol!
not v original mate.

No agro ment, just had to make my point!
valid?
signed
The original and only, Green Giant

jolly green giant
06-29-2004, 10:52 PM
Go nick my name ynot, lol!
not v original mate.

No agro ment, just had to make my point!
valid?
signed
The original and only, Green Giant
im sorry dude, i should have checked the members list first. ill probably change it, no sweat.. got any suggestions and keep it clean lol.