PDA

View Full Version : Trainwreck

marinesf22
06-22-2004, 01:08 AM
Just had some of this shit and holy hell! It is the bomb! Anyone else ever smoked this fine fine herb?

roll it up
06-22-2004, 01:33 AM
umm.,well,i dont know if i have ever smoked anything that good becuz,a,i dont know wut the fuck it is,maybe a little description or a picture would help,b,i have smoked much good bud,and next time please give a description of the weed,so i can know wut the hell ur talking about,u got a pic??

DrGonzo
06-22-2004, 02:47 PM
my supplier told me the stuff I was buying was called 'trainwreck'...its really really sticky, but its busts out so nice. I'm planning to sneak a couple g into work for some nips later on. whereabouts are you marinesf22? I am in southern ontario. think we're smoking the same thing?

sawleaf
06-22-2004, 04:25 PM
Hell I can never tell much difference in good bud by just looking at it. Most of it looks the same, with very very minor differences. Some strains stand out a lot, but it depends on the cultivation as well. Just check out the Cannabibles, you'll see what I'm talking about. The difference mostly comes from the smell, taste, and high! :)

marinesf22
06-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Well I on vacation with my buddy in San Francisco at his dad's house. His dad is a medical marijuana smoker who can get the best stuff legally, and that's the best his dad's club had. Can't really describe it because I don't remember it.

gs8778
06-22-2004, 08:44 PM
http://cannagenetics.com/modules.php?name=CannabisIndex&strain=Trainwreck.xml

lokokain
09-11-2004, 06:03 PM
that stuff you cannot remember is trainwreck it is all over for medicinal smokers and can only get through clubs

KillaBuzz
09-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Hell I can never tell much difference in good bud by just looking at it. Most of it looks the same, with very very minor differences. Some strains stand out a lot, but it depends on the cultivation as well. Just check out the Cannabibles, you'll see what I'm talking about. The difference mostly comes from the smell, taste, and high! :)

i agree.