PDA

View Full Version : Test being taken tomorrow morning

infrequent hemp head
06-21-2004, 06:39 PM
I last smoked a joint on June 9th, well actually just 2 hard hits with a small pipe, and before that, maybe a week or 2 weeks prior, took another 2 hits from a pipe..I am an infrequent user, do you think that my test will be negative? I drink water alot but REALLY started drinking like cuckoo today.

Any feed back is appreciated.

:eek:

infrequent hemp head
06-21-2004, 06:48 PM
Well I just did a test from walgreens, my piss temp looks pretty low, between 90 & 92???

Anyway, saw two pink lines which means NEGATIVE but im sure those tests at labs will be different, this says its 99% accurate....?? :confused:

IamN2pot
06-21-2004, 10:09 PM
While nothing is perfect, the home test are accurate enough that they are used in probation situations. So if they are accurate enough to send someone to jail, the results you got are a very good indicator that you are below the test' cutoff levels. Hope that helps. N2

infrequent hemp head
06-22-2004, 02:19 PM
WHY is it that when you go for a drug screen, they have you wait longer when you HAVE TO PISS A RIVER

Anyhoo, I dropped and the test administered was a X 51001 5 panel NONDOT

Anyone heard of that one?
Boy if I pass I'm going to smoke a joint to celebrate lol

RedRainDrop
07-10-2004, 02:52 PM
im guessing you didnt pass.... sorry man

lost one
07-12-2004, 05:51 PM
if he didn't pass i'm amazed!! i am a major pot head but unfortunatly i got caught by my bitch of a mother!!!!!! anyways they gave me a test that same day (didn't see me smoking just saw some small buds in my truck) but i passed with flying colors. they surprised me again a week later by giving me another test. this one was diffrent because at the time of the test i was stoned off my ass!! but once again i passed with flying colors. i even looked at the test because i thought maby they did it wrong but nope the wallgreens that says it's 99.9% acurate isn't..............atleast on me.