PDA

View Full Version : lighting changes...plz help

junkboxer
06-21-2004, 04:45 PM
ok so i have a few plants that id keep in my window and they were allways gettting about 7 hours of light and the rest of the day dark for the first month; which i think is why they arre pretty short too. anyway they allready started to flower being at like a foot high. now because of situations in my house they have been moved to outside where they get normal lighting periods where they get a shyt load of light. i duno what to expect from my plants or what to do. they are no bugger than a foot and allready have so many white hairs bustin outta there corners and now there lighting is changing. they look like there doing really well but i dunno, whos got some advise cuz i know im doing a lot of things wrong. plus i got 2 plants in a 5 gallon pot and i cant get them out...that worries me also. please help....thanx.....ill try to get pics but it wont be for a few days

Sensi Super Skunk
06-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Just hope your plants don't go into shock and die. Taking a plant that's use to the regular indoor envirement can weaken it

junkboxer
06-21-2004, 09:59 PM
no they were allways in different environments all the time...there not gettin weaker