PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento, California Area - Whats the weed scene like?

thetruejunk
06-21-2004, 04:37 PM
I am moving to the Sacramento Area (no, of course not because it want to, for school...) and I want to know what weed is like there? I am coming from a place in CA that is fairly tolerant of weed as long as you are not stupid and blatant (sonoma county: keep it clean, dont give it to kids...but otherwise no one really cares). Is it considered a harder drug in the Sacramento area (Yolo/Solano/Placer/Sac counties)??? So close to Travis AFB and Ahnold and all i have heard it is treated pretty harshly there (and just so all of you out-of-staters keep it in mind, not all of us Californians wanted that dude runnin this place). How much for a sack on average? I am worried I will have to take regular 2hr trips back to the Coast just to burn.

Also my future roomies dont smoke, is there anyone is Sac. or Davis that would like to become burn buddies? "Have bong, Will travel" sorta thing. Thanks.

bubba
11-18-2004, 10:22 PM
I am moving to the Sacramento Area (no, of course not because it want to, for school...) and I want to know what weed is like there? I am coming from a place in CA that is fairly tolerant of weed as long as you are not stupid and blatant (sonoma county: keep it clean, dont give it to kids...but otherwise no one really cares). Is it considered a harder drug in the Sacramento area (Yolo/Solano/Placer/Sac counties)??? So close to Travis AFB and Ahnold and all i have heard it is treated pretty harshly there (and just so all of you out-of-staters keep it in mind, not all of us Californians wanted that dude runnin this place). How much for a sack on average? I am worried I will have to take regular 2hr trips back to the Coast just to burn.

Also my future roomies dont smoke, is there anyone is Sac. or Davis that would like to become burn buddies? "Have bong, Will travel" sorta thing. Thanks.

HEY
I too am moving to sac for School. i'm not going to sac state or davis. I'm going to attend High Tech Institute message therapy. I move in jan. As of now, i live in a small town close to fresno. Weed smoking wasnt too bad here till the cops started regulating. I was wondering how to get when to get medical bud in Sac. i am diagnosed for enxiety and depression. And, i know if i get the card, i can smoke the best and safest weed.

P.S i will also need a burn buddy.

robertzimmerman
11-19-2004, 01:54 AM
need schwag, but i know candilezza's watching.

What do I do?

Go to NORML meeting?

Humboldt215
11-21-2004, 01:17 AM
Sacramento r0x!

I lived there for several years, then came back and went to college, lots of my friends still live there. Not to mention the babe factor is incredible, lots of good nite-life, food, shows, concerts - but it does have its share of gang bangin & violence that comes with a major city.

Weed is very plentiful in Sacramento, you just have to become established and/or meet the right people. There is even a cannabis club in roseville, I did hear some issues about it so they might be tryin to close it temporarily until Sac county has more definative guidelines about med marijuana. But you are just 80 miles from the bay area which has several. I would suggest 1 I work with.. 'Oaksterdam' the compassionate caregivers :D

you can find them in downtown oakland at 1740 Telegraph Ave. 510 839 2217.

If you'd rather go to Berkeley or San Fran, post so and I will give you that info.

Toke on!

H215

OzzyOz
05-02-2005, 11:50 PM
umm... san fransisco has TONS of acid, weed... any drug out there. That's somewhat close to sacramento, i imagine sacramento has a good share of weed

MrNugs
05-18-2005, 04:46 AM
Yo truejunk, whats up!
I just saw you post and had to check in. I am recent college grad new to the Tahoe area and also 'have bong, will travel'. I have been carefully looking in the area here but haven't come up with anything good at all (here NUG NUG, I know you are out there, Grass Valley is right down the damn road).
Its looking like I am going to be driving in or through Sac-town at least every other week, maybe we could help each other in the near future... and like I said, I am new to the area, (new to the west coast actually) so I don't know hardly anyone here and could always use a down a$$ burn bro.

HOLLA!!!
MrNugs @ hush . com

Intellicrat
05-19-2005, 12:39 AM
I might be able to hook you with a buddy of mine. He's no provider, but he like I am always looking...btw, Governator is a vast improvement than the many shades of gray........ davis.

tinymien
05-19-2005, 12:52 AM
Sac!!! You've come to the right Place ahahaha...just becareful..very competitive in the streets when other stuff is also going on...like crystal, opp, extacy etc...but welcome to my land. pretty much u can find oppurtunity in Sac everywhere if you get the right hook ups..

PeaCe