PDA

View Full Version : Collapsed twitching...

moeburn
09-26-2005, 11:42 PM
This is the third time this has happened. It comes on very very gradually, i could be driving or jogging or doing homework or something. Then i'll just start to get very very angry. VERY angry. I freaked the shit out of my dad when i was pulling into the driveway and i just SLAMMED on the brakes for no reason. Later i was just smashing my fist on everything.

Then i began to get hyper, i couldnt stop moving, i just had to keep walking. Maybe not had to, but wanted to. I did everything in one fast swoop. Then i went up to my room, and i just collapsed on the floor twitching. arms flailing.

The first time, it lasted 5 minutes, the second time, 30 minutes. This time, 40 minutes. I wouldn't say it was like my brain shut down and couldn't stop it, but i just felt like i had to do it or else i would never feel happy again in my life. I just really really wanted to. Hard to describe. In my control, but not in my control.

The first and third time was in my room. The second time i was in class, and i just went crazy. I wrote random shit all over a piece of paper, not because i had to, because i really wanted to. EVeryone pissed me off. The kid across from me was playing with his pen, and i couldnt stand it, it was driving me crazy.

When i'm not feeling like this, i'm feeling extremely fucking depressed. I've been to the doctors about the depression, they didnt really say much other tahn go see a counsellor and get my blood tested.. But i haven't told them about the hyper spasms. I dont know what to do, what the hell is wrong with me?

OzzyOz
09-26-2005, 11:45 PM
tell them!

sounds like you have some sort of problem, that's really not normal

and you havn't been doing speed or pcp or anything stupid like that?

kuulbns
09-26-2005, 11:50 PM
See a DR. It sounds to me like symptoms of epilepsy. There are a few people in my family with epilepsy. Hopefully they can figure this out for you and solve your problem. All the best to you.

moeburn
09-26-2005, 11:53 PM
I told them all i did was weed a couple times a week, which is the truth, and they said "oh that doesn't matter, anything harder?", which i answered no.

Phresher than it Got
09-27-2005, 04:20 AM
moeburn, you have always seemed really fucked up, you need to smoke more weed

Euphoric
09-27-2005, 05:28 AM
yeah...im prescribing you more weed too. and maybe a nice stoner girlfriend. :)

i always turn into a raging storm of hate when im out of weed. just like the rest of those sober fucks infesting the earth..

robert42
09-27-2005, 10:07 AM
yea more weed man

:p

beachguy in thongs
09-27-2005, 03:38 PM
This is the third time this has happened. It comes on very very gradually, i could be driving or jogging or doing homework or something. Then i'll just start to get very very angry. VERY angry. I freaked the shit out of my dad when i was pulling into the driveway and i just SLAMMED on the brakes for no reason. Later i was just smashing my fist on everything.

Then i began to get hyper, i couldnt stop moving, i just had to keep walking. Maybe not had to, but wanted to. I did everything in one fast swoop. Then i went up to my room, and i just collapsed on the floor twitching. arms flailing.

The first and third time was in my room. The second time i was in class, and i just went crazy. I wrote random shit all over a piece of paper, not because i had to, because i really wanted to. EVeryone pissed me off. The kid across from me was playing with his pen, and i couldnt stand it, it was driving me crazy.

Go back and figure out why you slammed on the brakes. Maybe it was an involuntary reaction and it pissed you off that your body made a mistake, sparking all these other conflicts.

Pick up a hobby and I'd suggest if you could find a racquetball court (especially, indoors) then you should use it, at least once. I've only played a couple of times but I can imagine it taking away all the molecules, in your head, that make you feel the way you feel.

lizka4200
09-27-2005, 03:54 PM
thats fucking weird.....and i think i beleive you too....
i dont think you need to smoke more weed cause i think its an actual problem....maybe you need mood altering medicine...some people have to take it ot they are reall angry...and if u dont have this condition and they porescibe u the medicine itll get you fuckedd

MightyFourTwenty
09-27-2005, 08:26 PM
Im gunna go with the epilpsy thing. IDK, the smart thing would be to talk to your doctor about it, but maybe it's not the weed. Are you on any other medications, anti-depressants or something? If so, I'd read up on the side effects and whatnot for them. Good luck man, and I for one hope that it isn't the weed, because I know what it would be like for me if I had to stop smoking because of something like that ... Keep us posted.

NowhereMan
09-27-2005, 09:27 PM
look into bi polar disorder
and listen man u should see a doctor,some of them signals are serious.

BobBong
09-27-2005, 10:03 PM

what he said.

I live with my uncle who has epilepsy,ms, is bi-polar and narcoleptic. Incidents like you've described are a common sight around here. See a Dr. immediately. and continue seeing them until they figure out what it is that is causing this.

Take care buddy, i feel your pain

P.s. it's not the weed.. if anything.. you should smoke more.

lizka4200
09-27-2005, 11:32 PM
haha i think weed will calm you down to..but you got some issues that u need checked out not on cannibas messge boards but at a doctors office

moeburn
09-28-2005, 12:50 AM
I can't smoke weed right now, its great when i do, but it is not worth the emotional depression i go through when i run out. That con outweighs all the pros, weed makes this worse.

lizka4200
09-28-2005, 01:25 AM
god i feel bad for you..maybe ur overexxagerating the weed part..u must not worry so much about no t having any..just getting more before you run out

BDubz26062
09-28-2005, 04:47 AM
lol damn

prplchknz
09-28-2005, 04:51 AM
I hope they find out what's wrong with you and I hope it's treatable. Cuz that sucks ass.

beachguy in thongs
09-28-2005, 05:23 AM

Then, I guess, my racquetball theory won't do the trick?

welddiver
09-29-2005, 12:48 PM

Yea, I'd see a doct. about this dude. You sound dangerously stressed or something... :eek:

orph3n
09-29-2005, 11:45 PM
As everyone here has stated, please see a Doctor. You are showing signs of epilepsy and bi-polar disorder. The fact that you were having uncontrolled rage and then uncontrolled full body spasms. Also, I would suggest NOT smoking any more marijuana as it brings out latent mental disorders. That ISNT a rumor, it's truth. So as for the bi-polar disorder goes, I think you've definitely got it. Get medicated and please stop the smoking or it will only get worse. This is your life, not anyone elses we're talking about.

moeburn
09-30-2005, 12:39 AM
Thanks guys, i really appreciate all the help, and the fact that you thought beyond just "smoke more weed". I saw a doctor, and they took some blood and a urine sample, though that probably wont reveal any epilepsy or bipolar.

I can't see a psychologist for a month, maybe longer, because that is how long the wait is for free in Canada. Psychology is two-tier here.

moeburn
10-01-2005, 03:15 AM
argh, it happened again, this time in front of family. i was shaking for about 30 minutes and randomly gasping for air that i didn't need...

It began by me suddenly feeling EXTREMELY tired for no reason, then the walls started flowing and bubbling like how they described an acid trip in Fear And Loathing, and then i just started shaking.

lizka4200
10-01-2005, 03:24 AM
dude what the fuck,,,you need medication see a doctor quick tell him its no joke

kuulbns
10-01-2005, 03:29 AM
You're seeing "auras", see a nuerologist. This is not something to let go. Take care of yourself, please.

beachguy in thongs
10-01-2005, 11:14 AM
Collapsed twitching...

Moeburn, I think you need more Potassium in your diet. That's just my opinion.

moeburn
10-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Tourette's...

lizka4200
10-03-2005, 10:12 PM
if u have tourettes take seroquill some awesome shit

WalkaWalka
10-05-2005, 05:09 PM
tourettes is when you curse without meaning it or spit without meaning it and shit like that

BobBong
10-05-2005, 05:14 PM
www.tourettesguy.com

BOB SAGET~!~!!

welddiver
10-06-2005, 12:21 AM
That site is hilarious//.......

moeburn
10-06-2005, 12:35 AM
tourettes is when you curse without meaning it or spit without meaning it and shit like that
No, its not. Tourette's is when you feel like you have a fire burning inside of you and you have to get it out, trying to not twitch or click my tongue is sometimes like trying to not blink.

I have tourette's.

lizka4200
10-07-2005, 08:03 PM
so get sertquill it fuckksssss u up

trinity
10-10-2005, 06:45 PM
DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH THAT SHIT! I HAVE EPILEPSY, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO SEE A NEUROLOGIST. THOSE ARE USUALLY CALLED GRAN MAL SEIZURES IF YOUR OUT COLD, AND THEY CAN LAST ANYWHERE FROM 1MIN. TO 45MIN. IF YOUR AWAKE AND CAN NOT STOP IT THEY ARE USUALLY CALLED ABSANCE SEIZURES. AND THEY HAVE A LOT MORE KINDS THAN THOSE. HERE'S THE BAD NEWS--YOU NEED MEDICATION NOW!!!!
YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE IN A CAR. TRUST ME I KNOW, I'M 36, AND I'VE HAD THIS SINCE I WAS 14. OK ENOUGH DEPRESSING NEWS--- IN THE STATE YOU LIVE IN IF MEDICAL MARIJUANA IS ALOWED. GO SEE A REGULAR DOCTOR FIRST, GET A COPY OF YOUR RECORDS, GET IN THERE AND GET YOURSELF A LICENSE TO SMOKE AND GROW POT LEGALLY. IT WORKS WELL. PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR FOR THIS! GOOD LUCK! ;)

moeburn
10-10-2005, 07:00 PM
DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH THAT SHIT! I HAVE EPILEPSY, IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO SEE A NEUROLOGIST. THOSE ARE USUALLY CALLED GRAN MAL SEIZURES IF YOUR OUT COLD, AND THEY CAN LAST ANYWHERE FROM 1MIN. TO 45MIN. IF YOUR AWAKE AND CAN NOT STOP IT THEY ARE USUALLY CALLED ABSANCE SEIZURES. AND THEY HAVE A LOT MORE KINDS THAN THOSE. HERE'S THE BAD NEWS--YOU NEED MEDICATION NOW!!!!
YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE IN A CAR. TRUST ME I KNOW, I'M 36, AND I'VE HAD THIS SINCE I WAS 14. OK ENOUGH DEPRESSING NEWS--- IN THE STATE YOU LIVE IN IF MEDICAL MARIJUANA IS ALOWED. GO SEE A REGULAR DOCTOR FIRST, GET A COPY OF YOUR RECORDS, GET IN THERE AND GET YOURSELF A LICENSE TO SMOKE AND GROW POT LEGALLY. IT WORKS WELL. PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR FOR THIS! GOOD LUCK! ;)
ok first of all, it was controllable. second, i was diagnosed with tourette's. third, i'm in canada.

i would put a smiley to show my lax attitude but my shift key is broken. you get the idea.

trinity
10-10-2005, 11:15 PM
I'M CURIOUS SINCE I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THAT. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS LED TO BELIEVE THAT YOU JUST CUSS UNCONTROLLABLY, IS THAT SO, OR IS IT A LITTLE SIMILER TO EPILEPSY??? I'M GLAD YOU WERE DIAGNOSED. THAT'S GREAT. NOW SMOKE A JOINT AND WRITE BACK!!!!!! :D :p :D :p

moeburn
10-12-2005, 12:27 AM
epilepsy is where your brain temporarily shuts down because of overinformation. tourette's is just an uncontrollable urge to move and say something, often misdiagnosed as add. some people have the uncontrollable urge to say something so much that they swear alot, i just randomly gasp for air or click my tongue.

trinity
10-19-2005, 01:59 AM
WAS WONDERING IF TOURETTE'S IS, OR CAN BE PASSED DOWN, LIKE EPILEPSY CAN BE. FOR INSTANCE MY GREAT GRANDMA HAD IT, MY MOTHER HAS IT, AND I GOT IT WAY F***ING WORSE. WHAT KIND OF MEDS DO THEY PUT YOU ON FOR THAT??? IF I'M TO IN YOUR FACE, LET ME KNOW, I'LL BACK OFF. I KNOW HOW BAD MY SHIT PISSES ME OFF, THE SHITTY ASS SEIZURES , AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF THAT GOES WITH. ;)

beachguy in thongs
10-19-2005, 04:32 AM
Tourette's syndrome is rare, is thought to be a neurological rather than a psychiatric disease. It isn't pre-disposed in you, because it doesn't begin until childhood.

Haloperidol and clonidine have produced dramatic improvement in some patients.

Haloperidol: Apo-Haloperidol (CAN), Haldol, Haldol Decanoate, Haldol LA (CAN), Novo-Peridol (CAN), Peridol (CAN), PMS-Haloperidol (CAN)

Clonidine: Apo-Clonidine (CAN), Catapres, Catapres-TTS (transdermal preparation), Dixarit (CAN), Nu-Clonidine (CAN)

trinity
10-20-2005, 08:46 PM
I WAS JUST CURIOUS ABOUT THE DRUGS, AND SUCH, I KNOW IT'S A NEUROLOGIC DISEASE, BECAUSE I JUST SAW MY NEUROLOGIST, AND IT'S ONE OF THE THINGS SHE TREATS. I HOPE YOU WERE NOT SUGGESTING THAT EPILEPSY IS A PSYCHIATRIC DISEASE, BECAUSE I HAVE A $20,000 IMPLANT THAT SAYS IT'S NOT (VAGAL NERVE STIMULATER--VNS) AND I TAKE 40 ANTI SEIZURE DRUGS PER DAY ON TOP OF THAT. IF YOU WEREN'T SUGGESTING THAT, THAN I MIS UNDERSTOOD YOU. SORRY! BUT I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT THE DRUGS, AND HOW CLOSE THEY ARE, OR ARE NOT TO THE ANTI SEIZURE DRUGS. THANKS!! :D

moeburn
10-22-2005, 10:58 PM
dude, your capslock key is broken.

beachguy in thongs
10-23-2005, 02:20 AM
I WAS JUST CURIOUS ABOUT THE DRUGS, AND SUCH, I KNOW IT'S A NEUROLOGIC DISEASE, BECAUSE I JUST SAW MY NEUROLOGIST, AND IT'S ONE OF THE THINGS SHE TREATS. I HOPE YOU WERE NOT SUGGESTING THAT EPILEPSY IS A PSYCHIATRIC DISEASE, BECAUSE I HAVE A $20,000 IMPLANT THAT SAYS IT'S NOT (VAGAL NERVE STIMULATER--VNS) AND I TAKE 40 ANTI SEIZURE DRUGS PER DAY ON TOP OF THAT. IF YOU WEREN'T SUGGESTING THAT, THAN I MIS UNDERSTOOD YOU. SORRY! BUT I WAS CURIOUS ABOUT THE DRUGS, AND HOW CLOSE THEY ARE, OR ARE NOT TO THE ANTI SEIZURE DRUGS. THANKS!! :D

edit: Oh wait, I got that wrong. I have to re-write.

beachguy in thongs
10-23-2005, 02:38 AM
The Haloperidol (decanoate and lactate) is a Dopaminergic blocking drug, and Antipsychotic drug, and Butyrophenone, a class of chemicals (not a phenothiazine).

It is particularly useful in treating Tourette's syndrome.

The clonindine (hydrochloride) is an antihypertensive, sympatholytic, destroying impulses from the sympathetic nervous system (centrally acting), and a central anagesic.