PDA

View Full Version : Best Roadies

Roadie Man
06-20-2004, 04:31 AM
I love roadies! I have posted the same thread on other boards. I'm curious what cool roadies (driving around tokin') u people have been on, or things that happend or seen while on the roadie.
On a lot of the roadies I go on, all I do is get lost on some crazy backroads on just turn on whatever road looks cool. Usually hilly with trees are good. Sometimes I look for a radio tower a long way away and try to reach it, and then smoke at the radio tower sometimes. Found an ostrich farm. Accidently roadied from my homestate Wisconsin into Illinois, 90 mi. roadie. Also i love finding county parks on the side of the backroads. Kettle Moraine Area has awesome places to chill. Fun listening to tunes in the car.

NowhereMan
06-20-2004, 05:42 AM
thought a roadie was a person who set up for a band
must be a age thing

but hey if you say so,
sounds like you enjoy yourself
peace

Valrasha
06-22-2004, 08:39 PM
Hehehe, the days of driving aimlessly around getting stoned and checking out nature, that's my favorite thing in this whole world to do. Especially when that mystic moment comes and you start thinking about how everything was created and how it may end and yet be calm about it. I especially like it when smoking in the vehicle (while not driving) with the windows rolled up and watching the rolling smoke in the sunlight. It reminds me of a wizards laboratory for some reason. The best time I've had while driving is when I owned a jeep wrangler and went on all the roads a normall car or truck would've got stuck in. It's like the best places to go because no one goes out there with the exception of the occasionall off roading maniacs in the area. I mean to toke up and drive and not have to worry about traffic or other people being around is like the best feeling in the world.

maryjanemama
06-22-2004, 08:57 PM
Hehehe, the days of driving aimlessly around getting stoned and checking out nature, that's my favorite thing in this whole world to do. Especially when that mystic moment comes and you start thinking about how everything was created and how it may end and yet be calm about it. I especially like it when smoking in the vehicle (while not driving) with the windows rolled up and watching the rolling smoke in the sunlight.
Wow, that's how I spent a lot of years..what fun. Finding places that you didn't know about, like a water fall or cool bridge. We used to drive around and pull over and have parties on the side of the back roads...the shit we pulled. Lots of times, my friends knew different ways to get places and I'd be like, "I always wondered where this road went..." Or my friend who always got so stoned, she thought we'd driven to another state. We'd be driving down the road and she'd say, "Oh, my, God, are we in New Jersey?" And I'd be like, "Mandy, what the fuck are you talking about?" I'm cracking up just thinking about it...guess you had to be there.:D

Valrasha
06-23-2004, 07:19 PM
I know what you mean, one day we drove around for so long on this road we didn't know which state we were in (I live close to pa, ny border), come to find out it was a road we normally drove on, was just stoned enough though not to recognize it. The scariest experience was last year though, my freind and I were heading to our buddy's house, we'd just got done smoking 2 bowl's and was coming into the beginning of the town where our buddy lived and they were looking for these two escaped convicts. Man that was hairy, I was like trippin out over it, luckily got controll of myself before we got up to the cops, they looked at us, looked in the vehicle (it was a lady cop) she smiled at us and said "have a nice day gentle men" and waved us on. I don't know if she knew or not but man it was a wacked out experience. After werd we got to our buddy's house (he lives up in the hills away from everyone) and toked up and stayed the weekend, told our buddy about the cop and he told a story of his own (if you don't mind reading). He had clam backed his car (it was like an 87 buick or something, one of those cars thats bigger than a boat, cool stoner vehicle, lots of room) and was on his way to his sisters house after smoking. The car had to smell like a skunk after he was done. He got pulled over by a cop and was really worried because by the time the cop got up to the window he had remembered he hadn't taken his bong and pipes out of his car. Anyway's, the cop gets up to the window, had to smell the bud but didn't say anything, and started talking to our buddy about how nice his car was, wondering what type of engine it had in it, checked out the inside, including the backseat where his bong and bowls were and told him to have a nice day and let him go. I don't know if this is just a stoner story made up, but its pretty interesting to hear none the less. I have heard of people being let off by the cops up around here, so it maybe true.

hydro420
06-29-2004, 07:44 AM
i love roadies. my freind just got his drivers license so we go on roadies almost everyday. most of the time we just drive around and smoke then go to a car wash and smoke a few more bowls. 1 time we even maxed his car out at 130 MPH. it was nutz. But basically just drive around and toke. Another time we went on some backroads and we came to a town about 5 miles from where we live and we didn't know how to get back to where we started so we had to go to a bar and ask diretions from a drunk guy. it was so funny and when we pulled up to him we just got done hot boxing his car so i am guessing the smoke billowed out of the window. haha
for u people who havnt ever went on a roadie i suggest that u do sometime becasuse they r sooooo fun.

Valrasha
06-29-2004, 07:29 PM
Another fun one is get baked and then go to the mall to watch movies and check out the stores.

Roadie Man
07-01-2004, 04:39 AM
Dude, I love going through car washes while on roadies. At this one Mobile they had a supreme wash that sprayed 4 different colors of soap on the car and the washing thing is crazy. Especially when you're in a van with big windows on the side.
Another cool place to drive is roads with trees hanging over them it can be trippy.

Day Dreamin Faze
07-01-2004, 04:48 AM
i like drivin the hills and smokin with the hommies but sometimes it gets a lil hot for tghe hot box.

nancyrenee
07-01-2004, 05:28 AM
Yeah I thought a roadie was a person who traveled with bands. He said "I love roadies" and I was like omg is this guy joking? :p But i've been on roadies. i don't think they are fun.

princphil
07-01-2004, 02:01 PM
I live in a VERY rural county, so we go ridin' around all the time. We've got a place next to "the creek" that all the stoners now about. We don't have to worry about the county bacon, but ya gotta watch out for the game warden, sneaky bastard. LOL