PDA

View Full Version : Questions... pre-employment

shep
06-19-2004, 10:23 PM
Hi folks,

Been reading a ton, and still have questions about piss test for pre-employment:

1. Can I use my duaghters pee? If so, can I freeze it for a week or so and will it remain 'fresh' enough?

2. I have also ordered dehydrated synthetic urine from www.pretestedurine.com. Anyone have first-hand experience with this product?

3. The IgG test. How likely (or not) will this test be performed for pre-employment screening/test? If I were to add a TINY amount of my own piss to the synthetic, would this introduce enough IgG, and still not fail test? What about adding my kids piss?

4. Certo method - anyone use it? How well?

I am a daily user, who doesn't want to abstain (I've been 420 free for 2 days and I am not a happy camper, lol). The test will be within the next 2 weeks so I don't even think I can get 'clean' in time anyway, and need an alternate method.

Thanks for any replies!

Peace!

Shep

ak40haze
06-20-2004, 07:06 AM
do you mean ms/gs ? that test just looks at lower levels like 15ng instead of 50. dont know about that company you mentioned i used the powder stuff from www.passitkit.com many times with out mixing it. your girls should be ok but ive read lab procedures say not to freeze

shep
06-20-2004, 02:34 PM
No bro, I mean IgG - it's a test that ensures the sample is human. I am not sure if a pre-employment screen would even take it that far. I am hoping that it's a EMIT, or something like that.

Peace,
shep

IamN2pot
06-21-2004, 01:31 AM
1. Can I use my duaghters pee? If so, can I freeze it for a week or so and will it remain 'fresh' enough? Yes, gender is no factor and will remain usable frozen for up to 1 year. Use warm water to thaw and warm.

2. I have also ordered dehydrated synthetic urine from www.pretestedurine.com. Anyone have first-hand experience with this product? Not with the product, but with the vendor. He is top notch and would not offer any product that was not thoughorly tested.

3. The IgG test. How likely (or not) will this test be performed for pre-employment screening/test? Rare and requires a seperate concent form for genetic testing. If I were to add a TINY amount of my own piss to the synthetic, would this introduce enough IgG, and still not fail test? No, from what I understand it would take up to a 50/50 mix. What about adding my kids piss? There is really no point in mixing clean human and synthetic. If you are concerned about IgG, just use you daughters clean urine.

4. Certo method - anyone use it? How well? I have yet to see any scientific info that Certo works. IMHO, it's the large amount of water consumed with the Certo that allows one to pass, ... simple dilution, not Certo.

Hope that helps. N2

shep
06-21-2004, 01:30 PM
Thanks N2! I thought I had read around here and other sites that I could freeze, that makes me feel better. My kid is small and still learning to use the facilities, lol, so I have to harvest what I can when she uses the potty.

That is the backup plan though, I'd much rather use the synth I ordered and hope/pray that it gets me past this stupid, intrusive, and downright unAmerican pre-emp screen.

Peace all!

Shep

PS - If I end up accepting the position and taking the test, I'll post here what went down and the results.

shep
06-22-2004, 06:49 PM
I will be using the synthetic only. Test will be early next week, I will post here once results are in.

Peace!

shep
06-28-2004, 06:46 PM
Took test today at a little hole in the wall pathlab. I used the pretestedurine.com sythetic setup:

Small IV bag, vial of synth piss, hand warmer, temp guage, specimen cup, instructions.

I set up everything as described in the directions about 1/2 before leaving, and the lab is about 25 min from my home. Taped it up under my armpit.

Got to lab, waited about 5 min, went into office, handed cup, said no sink, no flush.

Went into bathroom unsupervised (and closed the door completely). Took out the business end of the IV, opened the clips, provided a 95 degree sample (nice and yellow too), signed some papers, stuck a sitcker to the bottle (part of the whole chain of custody thing), and off I went. I beleive that the hard part has been done. Once I get the final news I'll be sure to update this post.

Peace!

IamN2pot
06-28-2004, 11:05 PM
:!) you're hired! N2

shep
06-29-2004, 10:23 PM
Just got the email:

"Lab results came back you're all set."

YES! Synthetic rocks!

F the (Piss) police!

Take care all!

shep