PDA

View Full Version : Wish Me Luck!

cananewby
06-19-2004, 10:07 PM
I posted earlier last weekend about having to take a drug test. I got the job, practically... I went to training today. I'm friends with son of the guy that hired me so he let me work before the results. I took the test yesterday (Friday). The last time I smoked was a week from yesterday (last Friday). I'm not a frequent smoker either. I smoked in the middle of last month, also. The day of the test... in the morning... I took two Multivitamins and drank a lot of water... I didn't take the test until the afternoon... I drank about 12 oz of water and took another multivitamin about 2 hours before pissing... also took two aspirin... I used the 'middle stream' technique also... I'm just hoping that it works out... wish me luck...

cananewby
06-19-2004, 10:09 PM
heh... i got extremely stoned last night to celebrate though and went to see Jerry Seinfeld live at the Orpheum in Memphis!!! I almost dyed laughing... that was when I actually knew where I was... lol

IamN2pot
06-21-2004, 01:18 AM
GOod luck and post your results. Personally, I'd like to have seen you drink a bit more water, but with a week clean, you have a good chance of passing. N2