PDA

View Full Version : Overdose

Cheery Cherry
09-23-2005, 03:58 PM
I apologize if this question was asked before but I've been really wondering what you think about people who die of an overdose...in your opinion, do you believe that they would go somewhere other than heaven? I mean I'm not a religious person but I do believe in God. I also believe that when you kill yourself, it is a sin and you may end up where you don't want to be. I'm just wondering if this is true for people who overdose accidently.

Euphoric
09-23-2005, 04:06 PM
some believe that the afterlife can be composed of worlds of your own making..like a dream that never stops. it can be possible to escape the dream and most do. they join up with their soulmates and eventually prepare for an even higher level of existance.

if a soul is too stubborn, evil or it's karma is too weak it can be extremely hard to escape their dream (or in this case an eternal nightmare or "Hell"). Ive read reports of people astrally connecting to these Hell dimensions and he said he saw a lot of drug addicts stuck in there.
Even fucked up souls like these have spirit guides that will try to pull them out of this qaugmire, though.

endo..jay
09-23-2005, 04:06 PM
i would imagine its how you view oding was it accidental? if so would it be suicide? imo no...only strung out crack heads go to hell...

Euphoric
09-23-2005, 04:08 PM
only strung out crack heads go to hell...

agreed

Mojavpa
09-23-2005, 04:20 PM
I dont think its the same as suicide because you're not intentionally trying to die from an overdose. Sure people know that they can die from taking high doses of a drug, but people know they can have serious consequences from going to the beach and getting a tan without putting on suncreen too, like getting skin cancer, or eating way too much junk and having a heart attack. Plus, a lot of people who die from ODing were addicted to the drug, and unfortunately for whatever reason were unable to receive help before the problem got out of hand. So, no, if I believed in God and believed in heaven and hell, I wouldnt think people who ODed would go to hell.

Cheery Cherry
09-24-2005, 12:49 AM
So you're telling me it all depends on what type of a drug you overdose on? What makes a person different whether he is addicted to crack or meth or H or pot?