PDA

View Full Version : K-9 Searches, Beating

none
06-19-2004, 01:15 PM
Years ago, I heard about a way that you can stop a search dog.

If you put red pepper all around, the dog would smell it. Then it would throw

him off and he would not be any good for a while.

Can you tello me if mace is about the same? It would have the liquid

red peper in it? Also how long would it be good for?

Smoke37
06-19-2004, 10:42 PM
Wher did you hear that shit I never heard that

HvyFuel
06-20-2004, 12:26 PM
I think it would be good for about 3 years jail time.

peace ;)

KronicKing
06-21-2004, 08:16 PM
i jus read ur post in feedback sugestions and how do you figger cops are posting here? look @ hvyfuels post # are you saying sum1 w/ almost 300 post is a cop?

KronicKing
06-21-2004, 08:22 PM
wqr67ye56u

KronicKing
06-21-2004, 08:31 PM
sry bout tht last post my little bro was playin w/ the key board....
i dont think it would work i think what suposed 2 happen is the dog gets pepper stuck in its nose and cant smell ne thing eles for a short time but this only works in thery u would have 2 crush the pepper into a fine powder and reaplace it every 3-5 days so it doesnt lose potency or become wet...try sniffing kitchen grade crushed red pepper and then sniffing ur stash...let us know how it goes tho a dogs nose is much more powerfull its the same principle...or you could try it and let us know if it worked when u get outa jail :p

darpin
05-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Put it in a million ziplock bags, put all that in a ziplock bag, and then put the whole thing in another million ziplock bags. Then when you're all done, put the whole mess in a ziplock bag.

XTC
05-10-2005, 02:14 AM
unless your a drug dealer, I rather get busted with weed than having my car smell like Peppers all the time.

Read
05-10-2005, 02:15 AM
uhhh... wouldn't the cop get suspicios when the dog starts sneezing uncotrollably? Dude don't be cruel to the dog, he's just doing his job.

and dude I saw that movie " Cool hand luke" too. For those that never saw the movie, a guy escapes from prison and to throw off the dogs on his tail he got pepper and threw it all over the ground. In the end he got caught and was shot on site by the cops..

OzzyOz
05-16-2005, 03:56 AM
uhh
if your at school, and k9 dog comes... keep your stuff on you. They only sniff your backpack

OzzyOz
05-16-2005, 03:57 AM
there's pretty much now way to beat a dog sense of smell, theres noses are 2,000 times as sensetive to smell. WHen you fart in a dogs nose, i bet it smells really bad!

rhino44
05-16-2005, 10:25 PM
i know that people have rubbed herbs or onions on the soles of their shoes to throw of dogs that are tracking

Rooisme1
05-27-2005, 02:31 PM
Put it in a million ziplock bags, put all that in a ziplock bag, and then put the whole thing in another million ziplock bags. Then when you're all done, put the whole mess in a ziplock bag.
Bet that would do it!!!
Thanks for a giggle

mono repin
05-27-2005, 03:15 PM
My buddy beat drug dogs at the canadian boarder by putting all his drugs inside baggies inside peanut butter cans (or tubs or whatever the hell they are called). I wouldn't say this is fool proof, but it worked for him once. They got him for paraphanalia cos they found resin in some pieces he had, but they never found enough to get him for possession.

Side note... if it works good enough for drugs dogs, think how well it works with parents/school officials etc. Plus peanut butter doesn't look nearly as suspicious as a can of coffee grounds. At college we leave the peanut butter jar out in the open, and the RA's are none the wiser.

WalkaWalka
08-18-2005, 05:13 AM
how can you get outa piss testing and shit at school

likemclever
08-18-2005, 07:28 PM
The effectiveness of a drug dog or any dog for that matter differs greatly depending on the dog.

Some dog??s are just better suited as opposed to others.

Don??t do the pepper thing. It will make the dog sneeze and therefore draw the handler??s attention to it.

Good dogs are not tricked buy food. The best way to explain this is when a person walks by a bakery. The person smells it and says ??ahh fresh bread? when a dog walks by the same bakery and smells he says ??ahh flour, sugar, yeast, salt.? You get the picture. If you put your stash in a hamburger it would smell like meat, lettuce, tomato, onion, hash, meth, coke and so on. Not only that but good handlers are always suspicious of things like food and trash.

The thing that gets most people is residual odor. Lets say you touch your weed. Than you seal up the baggies one after the other. You have small amounts of residue on your hands. Than you transfer that residue to all your nice little sealed baggies and your door handle and your searing wheel and your gas cap.

The longer the object in question is there?the greater the residual odor.

andruejaysin
08-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Get a few ounces of leaves from ditchweed, dry it completely. Put in a blender until it is as fine as talcumn powder. Sprinkle over everything. Dog alerts on everything, and thus nothing.

FloatNSmoke
08-24-2005, 06:02 PM
If you want to fuck up a police dog for life, sprinkle gunpowder around. They'll never smell anything, ever again.

Tholiak
08-24-2005, 08:35 PM
Something tells me driving around a car full of Gunpowder sprinkled everywhere isnt a good idea

KronicKing
08-24-2005, 08:55 PM
If you want to fuck up a police dog for life, sprinkle gunpowder around. They'll never smell anything, ever again.
What happens when you drop a match? :),and the dog is just doing what it's trained to,no reason to hurt it.

likemclever
08-27-2005, 02:28 PM

That??s not true??.what do you think bomb dogs are trained to smell?

FLORIDA MON
08-28-2005, 01:32 PM
Please, do not attempt to disorient, confuse or injure a police dog.

If their handlers discover this then it is legal grounds for charging you with assault on a police officer...this includes red pepper.

1) The cops know what you're trying to do and 2) these dogs train 15-20 hours per week.

Rather, double vacuum seal your shit then wipe down the outside with bleach to eliminate any residual odors. Let dry and keep separate from any other contraband.

jesta510
08-29-2005, 05:03 PM
I would think that any method to "throw a dog off" would only raise suspisipsion. And that guy that sugested having the dog alert to everything, and thus nothing... thats the stupidest things I've ever heard. If thats the case, then why don't I just rub hash oil all the fuck over my car. When a dog alerts to everything, that means that your in big fuckin trouble and they are gonna search the hell out of you.

likemclever
08-29-2005, 09:58 PM
I would think that any method to "throw a dog off" would only raise suspisipsion. And that guy that sugested having the dog alert to everything, and thus nothing... thats the stupidest things I've ever heard. If thats the case, then why don't I just rub hash oil all the fuck over my car. When a dog alerts to everything, that means that your in big fuckin trouble and they are gonna search the hell out of you.

thats pretty much it.

likemclever
08-29-2005, 10:12 PM
There are a lot of factors that go into the effectiveness of dogs. How good the particular dog is at his job? Is the dog hot? Is the dog tired? How well does the handler know their partner?

But for the most part the dogs that are on the street you don??t want to fuck with. They train constantly. Think about it...how do you think these searches are valid in court. They have to be able to prove (through training and certification records) the proficiency of the team. Tremendous amounts of money are invested in these dogs. They wouldn??t use them if they didn??t perform.

Do things get by them from time ?.sure you bet they do?.But if it were me?.I??ve seen some dogs do amazing things in my life and I wouldn??t want to be the one who had to try and get something by them.

andruejaysin
08-31-2005, 03:40 AM
I was talking about a house, not a car, and they planned to search like hell before they ever kicked the door in. That's why they were there in the first place. All they found was some points and papers. Was there more they missed? On the advice of my attorney I choose to exercise my rights under the fifth amendment of the US Constitution.

likemclever
08-31-2005, 04:27 AM
I was talking about a house, not a car, and they planned to search like hell before they ever kicked the door in. That's why they were there in the first place. All they found was some points and papers. Was there more they missed? On the advice of my attorney I choose to exercise my rights under the fifth amendment of the US Constitution.

lol

seedbare
09-18-2005, 01:34 AM
it doesent matter what the dog smells because the dog always hits and they always search its just a way to give them probable cause to search. just a way around your so called rights.