PDA

View Full Version : Paypal BEWARE

Bongsmith
09-21-2005, 03:48 AM
Has anyone read the article about paypal in the aug/sept. 05 issue of cannabis culture. Well to summarize it. Paypal is on e-commerce websites of people selling bongs, seeds, scales, grow equipment, and cultivation books. Paypal claims to be safe, easy, and effective. Well it isn't, "Paypal is a corporate volunteer in the war on drugs and free speech." Paypal freezes the accounts of sellers of the above websites and holds thousands of dollars that you are paying them for there products. Why, because they think that they are right and we are wrong. "Paypal sees themselves as a quasi-law enforcement regulatory agency." They admit to being an information gathering sorce for the police. Therefore they have all the sellers and the buyers information. They keep track of anything and everything you buy and anything they think is unlawful whether it is or not they will shut you down and report any gathered information to the authorities. Paypal takes voluntary action against marijuana related sites and individuals who visit them. Don't use paypal. Also a thing to consider, Paypals parent company, EBay. Send money orders, wire money, use western union, send a check, or "send an ounce of gold if you have to. Just don't use Paypal. They're fucking narks!"

If you can read the article there is a lot of other information that i left out.

NowhereMan
09-21-2005, 02:27 PM
i take it pay pal pissed u off good
http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?p=352662#post352662
activism
and legal section,lol

i have paypal rarely used
wouldnt order nothing i aint supposed to with it
who would?
common sense tells me that be stupid order anything leave a traill like that.

peace