PDA

View Full Version : New hydro setup please read plant health help

Anastrophy
09-20-2005, 04:12 AM
ive posted before and here's my old thread

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?p=344548#post344548

my question is, how can i tell that my plants are healthy? they are all about 2 and a half weeks old and the one in the middle in the pictures below is the oldest and ironically the weakest. i just want to make sure that my plants are growing healthy. i cant get my grow environment below 85. i have a bathroom fan sucking out air at a rate of 50cfm and i have a personal fan hanging in the top of my dresser blowing air around. my hydro setup is a bubble bucket and i use foxfarm nutes and hygrozime. i also use a mix of dutch masters penetrator and spray n grow in a spray bottle to spray my plants leaves directly once a day. i know its kinda warm in there and im using a 95watt fluorescent vegetative light and i just want to make sure that everything is running good in my setup as this is my first farm and im learning as i go. as for aeration in my bubble bucket, i am using a single outlet 10-30 gallon silent air pump with a 14 inch airstone and a dual outlet 30-60 gallon airpump with 2 extra 14 inch airstones in there. i balance my ph at just under or at 6.0 and my grow medium is rockwool sitting in netpots and i have about 6 gallons of nute water in the bucket and the water level is probably right over the bottom of the netpots. i heard to leave a space between the netpot and water level, but my friend told me that i should keep the water level that way so the roots will grow more and then i can lower the water level a little later to encourage the roots to go further down and reach the water. my humidity level is anywhere between 35-45% and im quite sure that i have properly lightproofed the bubble bucket. anyone please tell me if everything is up to par with my pants and if they are growing normally and if anyone sees any problems, please help me out. i appreciate all who take the time to read this thread. :D

chonged
09-20-2005, 04:29 AM
Hi Anastrophy,

have a look here

http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/browse.php?topic=179