PDA

View Full Version : C'MON GUYS.............

kiwi
09-19-2005, 04:03 AM
:( There is a new chat room created just for the "Cafe Members", and I am still to see it get used!!!!!! Put this room to use all you lovely members :D

NowhereMan
09-19-2005, 05:03 AM
u missed me

kiwi
09-19-2005, 06:54 AM
:( Seems to be the story of my life Z........lol :D

NowhereMan
09-19-2005, 03:46 PM
:( Seems to be the story of my life Z........lol :D
just go dance naked under the moonlight and lift that evil spell cast on your ancestors,and it will soon stop .
worked for me,only problem was i lost my clothes in the fog that rolls in,
:)
have a good one kiwi,next time babes

Ousted
09-21-2005, 05:59 PM
It might be a good idea if we all set a chat date or something. Cuz I dont want (Im sure neither does anyone else) to wait in the room all by myself for who knows how long waiting for someone to maybe pop in, you know?

gutterslang
10-05-2005, 03:44 AM
good advice NM. though I'm very self-conscious-- does it still work if there isn't any moonlight? are merkins allowed?

Canadabis
01-30-2006, 04:49 AM
I have wanted to chat for a long itme, but I am having a really hard time getting it to work :( been about a year ive been curious, if someone could help me I would love to chat.
And btw kiwi, HI! been a long time, I know we never..whats it called...I dont know, posted back and forth much; but it was positive, and I remember your very cool and groovy!
so yeah, find me some help with the chat thing if you would be so kind young lady. Your efforts in this regard are highly appreciated.