PDA

View Full Version : Hey Del

Doctazayas
06-16-2004, 11:19 PM
Hey man,

I had a question about why you got caught man.

Dude, were you selling or something? Did you have alot of traffic or something? Were you growing them outside? How did the cops find out?

How safe is it to order online and have them shipped?

I wanna know because I want to get grow for myself only. Are apartments safe?

Hit me back man. :D

del...
06-17-2004, 09:09 PM
punk kids living next door were the cause...they saw them in my backyard and figured i wouldn't mind if they helped themselves at 3 in the morning...they were wrong. their way of getting even was making a phone call and you know the rest. nothing related to here or anything done online...

smoker4life
06-18-2004, 12:09 AM
stupid kids,

crashing someone elses party.....tell them to grow their own shit.

Libertarian Toker
06-18-2004, 02:34 PM
What's up Del? Busted??? What's all that about? Last year sucked, and this year ain't shaping up much better for me. I got got got got no time. Sucks to hear about your bust. I only have 18 out, and I have only been back once. It takes too damn much time to do it right anymore. Actualy, it's been raining regular so I haven't needed to go. I am hoping that I did it late enough, and it's been green enough, for the critters to leave them alone. No critters in that area last year, so my hopes are high. My beans were good ones this year, so maybe it will do good. I am going back out sometime this weekend. I hope their still alive!!! If not, oh well. Theres always next year......

Toker

del...
06-19-2004, 03:19 AM
jeeze...where have you been? yeah, when we met i was on hold, waiting for the right judge to come along. we stalled it for almost 2 years and finalized in mid-2001 getting me 2 years probation which was made mute when i got my license. after a few months of legally growing/using the judge let me off probation early...go figure.

Libertarian Toker
06-19-2004, 03:18 PM
"jeeze...where have you been?"

Stoned I guess! I thought maybe it was something new that had happened recently. I don't exactly have the best memory, but you jiggled it a little and I seem to remember something about that now. I hope all is well for you, the old board is back up, so I'm outta here. I feel like Jay and silent Bob trying to find comfort in front of the strange quickie mart, and not being able to find it.

Toker