PDA

View Full Version : Took the test, now the wait.....

ciara
06-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Hello again, well, I took the test at aprox. 11:30 this morning. I used two one ounce plastic bottles, filled to the top and used my daughters urine (she is 28), She filled them for me just before we left and then we put them in one of those coolers that can either heat or cool and that plugs into your cigarette outlet. Just before we got there I tested it and it was 99.8 degrees, I put them in my bra, one under each breast, and went in. I had to wait almost a half hour, so I was afraid they would cool down to much. Finally I went in. The nurse first asked me to empty my pockets, which I had none, then, she took me to a sink and told me to wash my hands. After that, she took me back into the bathroom, and showed me two closed urine sample units and said to pick one and open it. I did, then, she said that I had to fill it to at least 60 ml. And she also said I had four minutes. Then she left. I locked the door, sat down on the toilet, which, by the way had the blue water and she told me not to flush it. Then I quickly poured the substitutions into the cup. It was easier than I thought. I then quickly left the bathroom, after making sure I had put the bottles back in my bra. She than had me sign a few things and said that my urine was 94 degrees which was perfect. Now, all I have to do is wait......I'm still nervous, I don't know why. I would like to thank IamN2Pot especially, I have been reading your posts all yesterday and you gave me the courage to try this, you are a very mature, level headed person, thanks again! :o

IamN2pot
06-16-2004, 09:34 PM
Congradulations!!!! The temp was acceptable and the sample was drug free = you passed. Welcome to our Sub Club ;!) Now, relax tonight with a big fatty and blow a smoke ring for me. N2

mark peralez
06-29-2004, 12:14 PM
yeah n 2 pot ia a respectable guy.he sounds like he knows hie stuff.ill keep coming back