PDA

View Full Version : What do find attractive?

maryjanemama
06-16-2004, 06:54 PM
I mean physically, sexually appealling? We all know that personality, sense of humor, and all that blah, blah, blah count...but I mean looks wise. We'd be here all day describing everything we like, so I am asking about basic physical attraction. I'll start, in guys I'm attracted to guys with some meat on their bones..someone who looks like they enjoy life and eating! Usually great smiles come next, followed by height, I like tall men. In girls, I'd say the same thing, but not as tall. Oh, yeah, and no fake nails or fake tan! Yuck!;)

Bloogleshleimens
06-16-2004, 07:07 PM
I mean physically, sexually appealling? We all know that personality, sense of humor, and all that blah, blah, blah count...but I mean looks wise. We'd be here all day describing everything we like, so I am asking about basic physical attraction. I'll start, in guys I'm attracted to guys with some meat on their bones..someone who looks like they enjoy life and eating! Usually great smiles come next, followed by height, I like tall men. In girls, I'd say the same thing, but not as tall. Oh, yeah, and no fake nails or fake tan! Yuck!;)

Yeh, I'm nuts about tall women too. Guess I'm a little like Borris Badenoff in those regards. The amazon type can be a real turn-on to me also. The idea of a woman that just might be able to slam my bloody ass through the damn sidewalk can be a real inspiration to me.

HvyFuel
06-16-2004, 08:55 PM
Nah, Lara Croft doesn't appeal :p I'm probably just an old fashioned sorta guy but demure and funny get's me. Flic Kendal in The Good Life. And that elfen squirrel look, oooooooooo. I think I'm just in love with Felicity Kendal. :o

peace :)

nancyrenee
06-17-2004, 02:15 AM
I like a good mullet. Nothing is sexier than a joe dirt hair style..mmmmmm. I also like a lot of armpit and chest hair. That's a real man. As well as some harley davidson tattoos. I don't like for them to shower often. Just once a week or so to knock the smell of being a man down to a minimum. I have a fondness for guys named BUBBA or JEDD too. Oh and stability as well. He must own his very own modular home. :)

Lola
06-17-2004, 02:49 AM
I would have to say lips and eyes do it for me, And how they handle a female, like how they touch u, and kiss u. Also i would like to add They have to smoke weed;) touche!:D

NANCYRENEE Are u serious about them taking showers only once a week, omg i would not be able to handle that good lord:(

Ammie
06-17-2004, 03:18 AM
diffenetly agree with lola even if thats a joke thats fuckin gross ewwwwwww.

nancyrenee
06-17-2004, 03:52 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. No I'm not serious. I was describing a straight up white trash redneck. No I'm not into that sort of man. I like guys that are sort of alt/punk. Piercings. I like guys that are into BMX and Skateboarding. My bf rides crotch rockets. So I guess I'm into guys that ride sport bikes. I really like guys that are into punk rock music. Or rock music. I'm not much for thick guys. I don't like skinny skinny guys either but I can't stand fat. I like smart men. It is a must to be able to have an intellectual conversation about anything. I also find a little geekiness attractive too. I don't mind if you know the answers to every question on jeopardy or can build a computer lol. Oh and I like older guys. Like guys that are over the age of 25.

maryjanemama
06-17-2004, 01:27 PM
Nancyrenee, I tried to put you're quote in here about older guys but I fucked it up, anyway, yeah older guys are best. My husband is quite a bit older than me, older than Hvy Fuel and NowhereMan! I also loooove tattoos, on girls and guys.

I'm not quite sure where the Amazon woman thing came from. That's not what I meant, I meant curvy girls. Girls that look like they eat and are real women, such as Drew Barrymore (yummy) or Kate Winslet. I also think Kate Hudson is a beauty.

I still have to put my vote in again for boys with a little pudge. I love Adam Duritz from the Counting Crows (though, what is up with his hair lately?) He was on TV the other night, singing, and I could see his Buddha belly underneath his shirt. It was sooo cute!:p

WeeeeeBong
06-17-2004, 04:53 PM
I love a woman with red hair and always have.I love women with dark hair and always have and then there are women with blonde hair, I love them as well.Many women can have hair color that varies between the main 3 colors of hair and I love them all.
I love women with full lips and green eyes.
Blue eyes are a turn on and brown eyes are so soulful and beautiful.
I love petitie women and tall women and short women and thin women and bigger than thin women.
I love women with large breasts and I love women with small breasts.I love women with milky white skin and women with carmel skin and women with darker skin.
I love the way women laugh or giggle and smile.I love the smell of their hair and the scent of their bodies before and after a bath.
I love women with grace and those that may be a little clumsy.
I love women that are really smart and I love those that are smart and those that may not be too smart.
I love the rigid iron strength of a woman's will.
I love women that are bold and daring and I love women that are shy and reserved.
I love the loyalty and faithfulness of women and their loving hearts.
I love young women,mature women and older women.
I love women.
They are the greatest of all god's creation on the earth and I mean that with the most profound sincerity and all my heart.
My greatest turn-on however is a woman that can bake a good lasagna.

<Tips hat to all the ladies> God bless you all.

legailize nugz
06-17-2004, 09:08 PM
WeeeeeBong I agree with everything you said, exept the old women thing and the really white skin. And lasagna definatley kicks ass.

Tech
06-17-2004, 11:18 PM
I like Red heads........

No hair , just a fucking red head :D

Lola
06-18-2004, 01:24 AM
lol@tech:p silly ass!

rnf232s
06-18-2004, 02:48 AM
i would have to go for the women that are into the same music as me like rock and metal and stuff like that but it isnt everything. i think a huge turn on though is girls with piercings, especially ones with their eyebrows and libraes pierced. girls that have tattoos are also just kick start the motor to my libido.

Darkneon420
06-18-2004, 08:08 AM
Well what i look for in a girls apperaince is short like me maybe alittle taller doesent matter, im the bitch. Shes gotta have some meat. No one skinny because theres nothing to drool over and grab. And no bad breath god i hate that!

In a guy um tall, not to skinny, and no bad breath. But im more into girls than guys.

hunny
06-18-2004, 11:18 PM
[QUOTE=Lola]I would have to say lips and eyes do it for me, And how they handle a female, like how they touch u, and kiss u. Also i would like to add They have to smoke weed;) touche!:D

my thoughts exactly ..iv found my guy tho :D an he does all the above an has a nice ass :P

Lola
06-19-2004, 12:16 AM
Sweet hunny,I wish u all the best i have not found mine quite yet but i am working on it:D

teresaj2k
06-19-2004, 10:28 PM
men with tats, there's nothing hotter than seeing those while ur going at it. piercings are hot too, esspecially nips. i don't like guys too much taller than me (5'5"). i like medium builds, scrawny, obese, or excessively muscular is just unappealing. for some reason i like it when guys look clean cut, like have to wear proffesional clothing for work, it makes me want to rip that suit off and have my way. when it all comes off and there's tats and/or piercings its one sexy surprise. i don't like a lot of hair, i.e. he looks like he's wearing a sweater when he's nekid. i also like hair thats long enough for me to run my fingers thru and play with, but not longer than mine (a little past the shoulders).

smokey
06-20-2004, 02:16 PM
I love a woman with red hair and always have.I love women with dark hair and always have and then there are women with blonde hair, I love them as well.Many women can have hair color that varies between the main 3 colors of hair and I love them all.
I love women with full lips and green eyes.
Blue eyes are a turn on and brown eyes are so soulful and beautiful.
I love petitie women and tall women and short women and thin women and bigger than thin women.
I love women with large breasts and I love women with small breasts.I love women with milky white skin and women with carmel skin and women with darker skin.
I love the way women laugh or giggle and smile.I love the smell of their hair and the scent of their bodies before and after a bath.
I love women with grace and those that may be a little clumsy.
I love women that are really smart and I love those that are smart and those that may not be too smart.
I love the rigid iron strength of a woman's will.
I love women that are bold and daring and I love women that are shy and reserved.
I love the loyalty and faithfulness of women and their loving hearts.
I love young women,mature women and older women.
I love women.
They are the greatest of all god's creation on the earth and I mean that with the most profound sincerity and all my heart.
My greatest turn-on however is a woman that can bake a good lasagna.

<Tips hat to all the ladies> God bless you all.

why didnt u just say u would have any type of woman lol

WeeeeeBong
06-20-2004, 05:18 PM
why didnt u just say u would have any type of woman lol

:p that would have been too easy.

Besides..I didn't actually mean that i'd HAVE just any woman...I just love women.

Peace out.

Smoke37
06-21-2004, 12:11 AM
marijanemama wher were you couple of months ago...? now I am turning in to the opposite in the gym lol

maryjanemama
06-21-2004, 01:47 PM
marijanemama wher were you couple of months ago...? now I am turning in to the opposite in the gym lol
Good for you! I'm starting to work out again today...I've been a lazy ass, lately. The heaviest thing I've lifted in the past 2 monthes has been my bowl! It's back to weights..oh, well...I'm over the 29 1/2 mark, 30 will be here by the end of the year, and I can't believe it. So, I've got to get back to work on the bod. Smoke37, if you fail, there will always be chicks like me around!:p

socks
06-21-2004, 04:07 PM
Gettin bk to t topic...although i am also one who finds it difficult to keep track of my next date at the gym....tall men, naff i knw but it is true tht i find it harder to date men whose heights r atleast a head shorter thn me.

For some reason i feel as tho im meant to be the one with all t testosterone.

Eyes are what draw me to a man...if i ask for a piccie i mean the two on ur face...any colour, jus so long as thy sparkle ;)

I also have a weak spot for Scottsman and Irishman, the accents are too die for :p *drool* If ur scottish a kilts a must...with a lil bow tie and nothing else ;)

so...if there's anyone out there....

NowhereMan
06-22-2004, 12:39 AM
looks draw our attention
personality keeps it

sexual attraction is LUST not love
that said
i lust after chicks that look like shakkira,,,,or move like her

but find i'm attracted to smart chicks,being they seem to know the answers to them dum ass questions,and dont ask them, or something ??
example
if you got to ask a guy if he loves you
chances are he will say yes,,,cuase you ask
but he will still be deciding that himself,will start asking himself if he does after he was ask,
i mean think about it,
If you half to ask,he dont know iether.but saying no is like saying NO to the chance he does,
ask him if he LUST for you
he can honestly give you answer,,,, :D

anyway just a thought from a ol fart like me who no longer focuses on a love life,,,but just living day-to-day-to-day to today untill it ends.
peace

maryjanemama
06-22-2004, 01:21 PM
anyway just a thought from a ol fart like me who no longer focuses on a love life,,,but just living day-to-day-to-day to today untill it ends.
peace
Serously, I'm not joking, you need to find yourself a woman. I don't know you're whole situation, but that is NOT a good outlook. I hope you were only kidding.

sawleaf
06-22-2004, 04:20 PM
I find women who are intelligent, openminded, outgoing, and smile a lot are the most attractive. Everyone has met hot women, then found out how dumb they were, and then they start getting less and less attractive. Not saying hot women are dumb, just saying intelligence is very sexy! :)

peji
06-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Too many to list so I will narrow it down,,,Tall,,,honest,,,,average looking,,,,caring & most of all a Smoker of Herbal Medicine

Lulu
06-22-2004, 05:25 PM
I find women who are intelligent, openminded, outgoing, and smile a lot are the most attractive. Everyone has met hot women, then found out how dumb they were, and then they start getting less and less attractive. Not saying hot women are dumb, just saying intelligence is very sexy! :)
I agree 100%, it's the look that will grab you first but it doesn't last long with me. If there isn't an intelligent mind behind the face I'm outta there.

I'll admit to having an intolerance of stupidity, no amount of toned body or handsome face will make up for a lack of brain cells :(

maryjanemama
06-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Or did you ever meet someone who you thought was sooo good looking and then you find that you have absolutely nothing in common? The conversation gets more and more strained and you're thinking, "Oh, this will NEVER work...":rolleyes:

A few more minutes and you're thinking, "I wonder how I can get out of this? Absolutely Fabulous is on tonight...I could go home and watch that...." :p

Then, it turns into silence. That is the worst!

gs8778
06-22-2004, 08:06 PM
ooh, good call. She must like ab fab reruns lol

HvyFuel
06-23-2004, 04:43 AM
Come on fellas admit it, any female thay says yes and doesn't turn your stomache.

( I feel there should be a little smiley of me hiding.)

:)

bonbonhia
06-27-2004, 12:30 AM
I find thick women with toothy smiles attractive. If they are petite that would be a pleasant bonus.

dog420
06-27-2004, 10:13 PM
i love nice long legs and a tight ass

nancyrenee
06-28-2004, 07:20 AM
I don't know. At this moment I think I'm headed down the road of celebacy. If I belived in jesus I would just join a convent. Nothing good has ever came of sex and attraction. What's the point? I guess it all boils down to the preservation of the human race. If that's all it's for then why do we love? Why aren't we just animals out fucking eachother just to produce offspring? I'm thinking too deeply. But seriously attraction and all that crap just sounds so stupid when you think about it.

notabraintrust
06-29-2004, 04:32 PM
i'd have to agree with WeeeBong... i've been in relationships,(good ones) with small, tall, slender, large... it is the woman, not her looks, that counts... however, it seems that i do like younger women, and plain..... full lips (a good kisser) are nice, doesn't hurt if she has a behind, either... hasta

lethal purple poison
06-29-2004, 04:44 PM
I like a women witha nice can, Not a tight ass , but with some meat that you can feel it move when you grab it, but not some wide load that has to go " beep beep" when she backs up,Eyes are a key factor, they are the windows to a persons soul, preferably hazel or brown. And Intelligence is a must, BOOBS, just slightly more then a handfull is fine and dandy like wine and candy.....but depending on the girl any size boobs would do, and i know alot of guy and or girls would say a shaved vagina is perfect well not me, i like stubble... Not a bush... like a week after a fresh shave turns my crank.... anyways i think i have said enough.

LeLe420
06-29-2004, 06:53 PM
darker complected, deep brown eyes, build doesn't much matter it's the way a man carries himself that is the ultimate turn on, confident but not conceded, that's sexy!

dubstonerfreak76
06-30-2004, 01:05 AM
find out what she likes! compliment her and dont try agree with her on everything! flirt! (smile wink or stare for short periods and smile softly) women do like muscles! (work out get those arms flexin! aim for the inverted triangle shape! shoulders wider than hips!) look good well make some effort!

Valrasha
06-30-2004, 08:49 PM
Let see, I'm really attracted to women that looks like my first g/f. Long Brown Hair (about mid back length), piercing sky blue eyes, legs that are not really skinny but looks like there muscled (I.E. not bulging and overly defined), light olive complexion, just a little bit shorter than me, and a smile that holds you transfixed and in awe. A personality thats supportive, inquesitive, intellegent and in some instances demanding. I think I leave it at that, to much of a mental picture. Any ways I'm attracted to most healthy looking plain jane types with a good personality, intellect and devotion, and is willing to smoke buds with me:). It'd be nice to meet someone like that, and they'd be interested in me. I'm open minded though and am willing to give just about anyone a chance, a great personality will always overcome looks. Man I shouldn't have did that discreption, oh well, lol.

mysterywhylay
07-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Gettin bk to t topic...although i am also one who finds it difficult to keep track of my next date at the gym....tall men, naff i knw but it is true tht i find it harder to date men whose heights r atleast a head shorter thn me.

For some reason i feel as tho im meant to be the one with all t testosterone.

Eyes are what draw me to a man...if i ask for a piccie i mean the two on ur face...any colour, jus so long as thy sparkle ;)

I also have a weak spot for Scottsman and Irishman, the accents are too die for :p *drool* If ur scottish a kilts a must...with a lil bow tie and nothing else ;)

so...if there's anyone out there....
Ahhhhh sod it....im off to buy a bow tie lol

socks
07-12-2004, 07:33 PM
This mean i've pulled lol

ooooo u drive me crazy...mk sure u practice shakin tht booty ;)

socks
07-12-2004, 07:33 PM
i forgot to add....with the bow tie

socks
07-12-2004, 07:34 PM
of course

lol sorry im really stoned xxx

Button Basher
07-14-2004, 07:11 PM
I like sexy eyes and also crazy hair so it's little wonder goth chicks are my bag :P !

Sensi Super Skunk
07-15-2004, 01:11 AM
I like athletic women.

tumbleweed
07-25-2004, 01:16 PM
Come on fellas admit it, any female thay says yes and doesn't turn your stomache.

( I feel there should be a little smiley of me hiding.)

:)

lol

i like brunettes chicks with highlights in their hair
thick curvy around the same height as myself
nice smile and a nice nose i think glasses on some
women make them look better but it depends on the frames
(no librarian fogey glasses) i also like dark complexions
real tan (no fake tan shit makes you look orange, and even
though orange is an awesome color makes women look hilarious) long straight hair is also sexy
indian women (native american? im an indian i dont
ever call indians native american, usually call them
by their tribe apache, cherokee, etc.) are sexy
as hell) i also think certain african women are sexy
as hell short hair suits some of their physiques

kingkaya
07-27-2004, 12:23 PM
warm,pretty,soft(no workin out 4 my honeyz),shapely/voluptuous not fat,with a nice thick ass and thighs,not a dwarf,ethnic looks are a plus,intelligent and witty,tatoos are a plus and if she smokes she a blessing from jah,that my dream wifey.

Kronik Bagz
07-28-2004, 05:18 AM
i got a thing fer asian gurlz. i dun know what it is bout em but i love any an all asian gurlz. thats what i think is the sexiest. but also some niice titties, i LOVE titties but im not the kind of person who likes big titties, as long as they nice an cute theyre sexy. a nice juicy ass. but most of all tied wit the asian thing is a pretty face, a pretty face seems to be top priority when it comes to looks.

peace n bagz
kronik

naturalmystic
08-12-2004, 09:28 PM
im generally mainly attracted to girls that are around and a tad shorter than my height (6'1'), they're usually tan and are brunette. They've got to be intelligent, i don't go for the cliche blonde party girls. I don't even want to be together with a "party girl." I want a nice, honest, sort of shy girl. That shares the same opinions, thoughts, dreams as me. That's my dream girl. She really doesn't even have to be to attractive, as long as she agrees with my opinons and dreams

thcbongman
08-13-2004, 06:10 AM
I'm attacted to a woman whos smart, funny, so loving and caring, willing to do anything, and has a wild side, but a quiet side as well. Already found the one :) She's hates weed, but she does the speedy and psychs drugs, E, 2c-i, acid and drinks, one imperfection doesn't hurt :)

Kronik Bagz
08-13-2004, 08:06 AM
goddamn, im like the picture perfect poster fer a guy that wemon DONT want. im short, scars an shit.

but fer a woman, i love asian, any gurl who looks even jus a lil asian is beautiful. but i noticed that all my philipino g/f's have kinda big heads, i dont mean like big but i mean like more round. an i like my gurl short, not like a mijit but short cause i like to ba able to carry my gurls fer a while an not get tired, know what i mean?? but tall gurls are cool to i jus need to try an make it quicker wit them. ive alwyase loved darker gurlz, maby cause the asian thing i dunno. but if u ever heard that saying the daker the berry the sweeter the cherry, thats how i feel. but i like white wemon too. im not into redheads really. but i love all wemon jus these ones i describe tend to catch my eye, there the ones i work my majik on at the parties. hehe

oh well fukkit, peace n bagz
kronik

PS...........fukkit

Exsaverof
08-14-2004, 04:09 AM
I like girls that are a couple inches shorter than me, the whole domination thing or whatever. Nice long hair, good face, smiles a lot, if she's skinny then she doesn't need to have a nice rack or a fat ass, but if she's a bigger girl, a good rack or fat ass is a must. Tans are cool too. I don't like redheads much either, but of course, i'll never turn down a couple hours of mindless fun.

psychocat
08-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Tall slim redheads just like my woman right now.

Ammie
08-14-2004, 08:01 PM
i diffently look at the eyes and smile omg if they have those two things goin for them and there intellagent too wow im hooked lol :p

Dreampeacemaker.
08-15-2004, 10:31 AM
I like tall,slim guys with a shaved head who look like psychos and have a wicked sense of humour.

Lulu
08-15-2004, 10:44 AM
I like tall,slim guys with a shaved head who look like psychos and have a wicked sense of humour.
So I take it you're sorted then, eh? ;)
hahahahaha
Lu x

clevemire
08-15-2004, 03:17 PM
Looks like neo-nazis still have a fanbase.

psychocat
08-15-2004, 05:43 PM
Looks like neo-nazis still have a fanbase.

My head is shaved because I like short hair (I have had it half way down my back) I also like DM boots and combat clothing does that make me a neo-nazi?????
I don't think so.

Judging people by the way they look or dress is just so narrow minded , I also have a long leather coat that everyone insists on calling my "Matrix coat", yet I bought it nearly 15 years ago from a market in Holland.
Long before The Matrix was heard of here or anywhere in Europe.

Don't judge a book by it's cover to quote an old cliche.

clevemire
08-15-2004, 05:53 PM
Haha. Nice try, guy. I don't have any hair on my head either. Check the pics thread in the Lounge if you don't believe me.

Anyway, all I was referencing to was the fact that she likes 'em bald and "who look like psychos and have a wicked sense of humour". That's worth a neo-nazi joke, I believe.

Ass.

Dreampeacemaker.
08-16-2004, 09:44 AM
So I take it you're sorted then, eh? ;)
hahahahaha
Lu x

Yea i'm well happy with what fate has given me :D

YES
09-03-2004, 08:18 PM
I know this is late but,

" You dont love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her"

If i loved a woman it wouldnt matter what she looked like, but what attractes me to a female is a nice body, long hair, big juciy lips. I dont like blondes. I think im the only guy.

But when it comes to personality, i like a girl who can think for herself. But i dont like mouthy girls. I like a girl who knows how to have a good time and also knows how to have a good time on a night in. And a girl that i have to wrestle just to get the bowl out of her hands.

Theres more but i wont bore you.

YES
09-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Someone once told me,

"Dont aim for the sports car, go for the dented pickup."

Refering to women of course.

ickivicki
09-07-2004, 06:27 AM
tall. =) they just gotta be taller then me,.

GHoSToKeR
09-07-2004, 06:53 PM
okay so im pretty much like most guys, i love tall blonde woman with long legs lol

but, im more attracted to personality. i hate attractive girls that think theyre it because theyre attractive, when they can barely string a sentence together.

give me an intellectual, sweet, funny girl any day and i'll be happy :)

Darkneon420
09-07-2004, 10:34 PM
Im attracted to both sexes, they have to be charming, smart.funny, understandable, attractive, and huggable!

GHoSToKeR
09-07-2004, 10:39 PM
Darkneon i havent seen u on here before.. where ya from, how old r ya? tell us a bit bout yourself :)

Lulu
09-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Hey Babes :)
How are you doing?
Got some time away from your sisters to post, I see :D

Drop into chat soon say Hi, k? ;)

ickivicki
09-07-2004, 11:32 PM
goddamn, im like the picture perfect poster fer a guy that wemon DONT want. im short, scars an shit.

hey, I have lots of scars too. It depends on what kind.. that determines whether a gal will be into you or not.

maryjanemama
09-07-2004, 11:41 PM
hey, I have lots of scars too. It depends on what kind.. that determines whether a gal will be into you or not.
I agree, a guy's scars are the least of my worries.

BOgart.bitch
09-08-2004, 02:26 AM
i like people with tan skin and dark hair.. i like girls with long hair .. guys with long hair/big spikes .. any type of crayola colored hair gets me going along with piercings and tattoos.. i like big tits, big ass, and a small waist on a girl and a guy with a good build. i like people who have good style, as well.. personality is key, too.

Darkneon420
09-08-2004, 09:11 PM
Yeah im sorta new, and im doing fine, im 16 and mamma i cant because my java isent working correctlly. and the sisters are gone already...i do miss them but now i dont have to hide when i smoke my bud.

Looker
09-12-2004, 10:18 PM
BIG TITS SORRY I COULDNT RESIST

maryjanemama
09-12-2004, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=Looker]BIG TITS SORRY I COULDNT RESIST[/QUOTE

Hahahaha!! That's about as honest as you can get! I can't believe no one beat you to it. :)

psychocat
09-13-2004, 07:31 PM
A man was trying to decide which of 3 girls he will marry.
Girl one spends £900 and puts £100 in the bank.
Girl 2 spends £500 and banks £500.
Girl 3 spends £100 and banks £900.
Which one did he marry.

The one with big tits of course.

Talfrn
09-13-2004, 11:03 PM
Hot and Intelligent pot smoking Criminologist with 3 children and a body like this/ :rolleyes:

Pot...Does a body good :D

clevemire
09-15-2004, 07:41 PM
Are you advertising yourself, or is it just that you find yourself to be what you like in a partner?

Islander
09-15-2004, 07:57 PM
Are you advertising yourself, or is it just that you find yourself to be what you like in a partner?
I think she's advertising... and if she is, I'm sold!;)

GHoSToKeR
09-16-2004, 02:03 AM

who cares, shes wearing a bikini

clevemire
09-16-2004, 04:11 PM
LOL
Good point, gentlemen. The woman in the picture is hot, no doubt.

However, it's a thread about what one finds attractive.. not a thread about if you think you're attractive =Ã?

I'm just fighting the ongoing war against over-inflated egos. :D

Lulu
09-16-2004, 04:29 PM
I'm just fighting the ongoing war against over-inflated egos. :D

Oooh, add split-personalities to that :D

clevemire
09-16-2004, 05:16 PM
Oooh, add split-personalities to that :DYeah no kidding.. Could it be any more obvious?

Some people around here are really fucking childish and need to grow up already.

GHoSToKeR
09-16-2004, 10:47 PM
Yeah no kidding.. Could it be any more obvious?

Some people around here are really fucking childish and need to grow up already.
:confused: was it something i said? :confused: :(

Tech
09-16-2004, 11:45 PM
Way-hey gold member , :rolleyes:
She has definatly got a great shape and all the bumps are in the right places :D

clevemire
09-17-2004, 01:27 PM
:confused: was it something i said? :confused: :(Nah, not you Toker.
The person in question probably knows who I'm talking about.. :rolleyes:

GHoSToKeR
09-17-2004, 02:53 PM
Nah, not you Toker.
The person in question probably knows who I'm talking about.. :rolleyes:
Okay, my bad :)

Man, I really wanna be a Gold Member lol

Islander
09-18-2004, 03:45 PM
Yeah no kidding.. Could it be any more obvious?

I hope I'm not being referred too...
Kisses?

clevemire
09-19-2004, 03:47 PM
I hope I'm not being referred too...
Kisses? :mad:Kisses will not save you from my wrath!!:mad:

No, it's not any of you guys. No worries.:)
It's something between me and someone else entirely.

Sorry I'm pretty high LOL.

GHoSToKeR
09-19-2004, 06:22 PM
Sorry I'm pretty high LOL.
LOL it's funny, whenever people are high when they post here they always end it with 'sorry im high' or something, as if they need to apologise.. talk about paranoia!! lol :D

Islander
09-20-2004, 05:34 AM
LOL it's funny, whenever people are high when they post here they always end it with 'sorry im high' or something, as if they need to apologise.. talk about paranoia!! lol :D
I've never apologized for being high... of course that would be pretty repugnant as I'm almost always high... I may use a, "Sorry, I'm not high" though one day;)

clevemire
09-20-2004, 05:32 PM
Well, what can I say?:rolleyes:

I just don't want to make the mistake of offending someone or just making absolutely no sense, because letters themselves are incomprehensible for me in that state of mind. Well.. the 'making no sense' part is pretty much me every day, but ya know where I'm getting at.. :D

GHoSToKeR
09-20-2004, 05:37 PM
Well, what can I say?:rolleyes:

I just don't want to make the mistake of offending someone or just making absolutely no sense, because letters themselves are incomprehensible for me in that state of mind. Well.. the 'making no sense' part is pretty much me every day, but ya know where I'm getting at.. :D
lol ya i know what you mean.. typing while high is a wierd experience for me.. it feels like im typing everything wrong and not making any sense, when im just typing normally.. its really confusing lol

clevemire
09-21-2004, 01:10 AM
lol ya i know what you mean.. typing while high is a wierd experience for me.. it feels like im typing everything wrong and not making any sense, when im just typing normally.. its really confusing lol zYeah like right now I'm totally blown.
This is fun lol hahahahaha

bud bone
09-21-2006, 02:08 AM
gorgeous face
slim waist
big booty
nice breast(c-cups)
black,white,latin
sorry but im not into the asian thing(not trying to be raceist)

budzy malone
09-21-2006, 02:17 AM
I'll tell ya what folks; I am so used to being alone that the things I find attractive are honest to goodness simplicity; a little sarcastic wit and humor. You know what ladies. There doesn't have to be any sex between us; you know that. I mean some of ya'll are like yeaaahh and some are like booo! But I enjoy good friendship and freedom and companionship. You should be tolerant that I indulge in the ganja once in a while and I also sip (and I mean sip my beer; not guzzle). I am into women things too and some sports... but not too honest. I dream of an Earthly paradise with plenty of good green buds...:)

Cotton_Mouth
09-21-2006, 03:58 AM
Man oh man, do I love tall guys. Icy blue eyes and shaggy brown hair do it for me. For the females, I adore long hair on ladies I find it such an attractive thing.

Ganja smokers attract me man, hah :p:smokin:

cannabis=freedom
09-21-2006, 05:43 AM
I'm not sure why, but I tend to prefer my women short: like 5'2" or 5'3"....I guess it just makes me feel like a giant or something lol. Any eye colour can be beautiful, but blue tends to be most often....also, and this, my friends, is a must....it's not physical, but she has to be able to enjoy mother nature's home-grown herb lol

baisez le monde.
09-22-2006, 01:47 AM
a really grungy hippie type guy turns me on. tall and kinda skinny. longish hair and all that. oh and hes gotta have a nice ass.

Kryzco
09-22-2006, 02:48 AM
I'm an ass-o-manic, a guy has to have a booty!
eyes are a turn-on
nice full lips
prefereably black hair
goth/metal or ghetto, but not too ghetto
i love latin men the most tho
~drool~

birdgirl73
09-22-2006, 04:22 AM
I like tall men
Usually lean toward dark-haired, dark-eyed folks like myself
Solid and muscular rather than thin
And they need to be funny and smart above all else.
My husband meets these qualifications. So do plenty of others, but I'm not married to them

Garden Knowm
09-22-2006, 06:16 AM
ummmmmmm.. TAL....

does that belong to you.. or is that you?

birdgirl73
09-22-2006, 06:46 AM
ummmmmmm.. TAL....

does that belong to you.. or is that you?
Are you asking that of me, Knowm? If I'm tall?

Yes, that's me. All 5' 10" of me . . .