PDA

View Full Version : Help me plan my box.

Joel
09-14-2005, 05:03 AM
Hey guys, due to my loss of my girls I have decided to build a fairly nice sized grow box. I will be starting within a month but for that month I cannot start I will be planning my ass off, I am ordering my seeds so once the city comes and fix's my water pipes I am ready to go.
I plan on using :

1. Mylar
2. Plywood ( 5x8 ft )
3. Fluoro's with cool white warm 4ft long tubes.
4. Not using nutes until rooting, any input on some good nutes and a nute plan for this grow that would be much appreciated.
5. 2 Speed fan.

I plan on doing an SOG around 20-25 plants, any suggestions would be put into very good use, I may not have enough lighting for the 20-25 plants(I plan on buying 100% feminized so there's no miss-haps). Do you guys think it would be better to do a lowryder strain for this SOG or an indica dominant strain?

Max Blast
09-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Where are you able to get "5x8" plywood? Only 4x8 is available most places.

If you find a source for "feminized" Lowryder beans I would like to know as I have not found it.

If you have height restrictions for your grow box then definetly some form if Indica dominant strain will work out better for you. (or Lowryder)

regards,
Max Blast

Joel
09-17-2005, 04:26 PM
Alright max well as you can clearly see this is my first box I am building, I want it to be more long than it is tall. Id want something like 3-4ft in hight, and 7-8ft in length, for I plan on trying to do my first SCROG. I have atleast a month to put into this project because I am waiting on the city to fix my waterpipes.

I also plan to cover the insides of the boards with mylar, and I am going to cut a hole in the top so I can get some air circulation going with my fan. I dont need any odor control because no one around here will know , given that the room I am growing in again is my cellar and its an air-tight room( except for the door ).

Anyways, all of your inputs will be taken into MUCH consideration and probably be put into my box. I am planning on moving within 5-6 months so I want to have some of my own grass while I grow more in my new home.

Peace `Joel