PDA

View Full Version : interesting thing happened to me

yzstoned
09-14-2005, 01:08 AM
it used to take me 6-12 hits to get stoned depending on the weed. but i smoked a lot one night and got really fucking high. but ever since than it takes me 3 maybe 4 hits to get stoned, i guess its good cause i can conserve a lot more but still what happened. i feel like such a pussy when i smoke with a bunch of ppl.

we drowned
09-14-2005, 01:16 AM
Smoking less than someone else doesn't mean your a pussy. Consider yourself lucky - your sack will last longer than their's!

Your only a pussy when you think you have to prove something.

bzbuzzard
09-14-2005, 01:34 AM
i dunno what happened man maybe your getting better weed now

adamforsure
09-14-2005, 02:15 AM
I smoke waaaaay more than any of my friends (like 3 sessions a day) which is a lot for the jock-shits i hang out with and it still takes me less to get high than them. It's got nothing to do with pussyness but I think sometimes you just don't realize you're high. That's just my theory though.

rysk8er420
09-14-2005, 04:23 AM
Is it the same weed and the same smoking device? Cuz i get way higher off fewer hits when i rip a bong, but when im just hitting a pipe or somethin it takes more hits to get high.

Cinogen
09-14-2005, 04:41 AM
On the topic of method of delivery / amount needed to get high relationship, a friend and I decided to do some experimentation after class today. We rolled an average blunt, which we estimated to be about eight 'bowls' of weed, and passed it between the two of us. We then waited and discussed how high we were at peak. After reaching baseline once again, we decided to use my four foot bong and see how much weed was needed to achieve the same high. By the end of the second bowl, I already felt as if I were as high, or higher, than I was after the blunt. By the time I peaked, I was hardly able to speak. (Which is quite rare for me) By no means was this a well organized experiment, but a rough overview suggests that there is a massive difference in the efficientcy of different smoking devices.

-Cin

Cleveland
09-14-2005, 05:05 AM
i tend to hit it deeper out of a bong because it is easier on my lungs. but now i have a hookah and all you have to do is breathe and you will exhale the most cloudy, billowy smoke you will ever see. it doesn't take much to get leveled while using a hookah. plus when i add vanilla, it makes it even tastier. so i have to agree that different devices will help you conserve your treasure.

saaga
09-14-2005, 06:15 AM
On the topic of method of delivery / amount needed to get high relationship, a friend and I decided to do some experimentation after class today...

There's quite a difference between the number of bowls you mentioned, which is one of the reasons why I stick with using a bong. There's very little wasted smoke, plus it's more pure. It's probably one of the more important reasons you got higher with the bong: more pure smoke directly into ur lungs, instead of a good amount of the smoke being "wasted" in the air.

Fattie
09-14-2005, 03:11 PM
You must have rolled the blunt horribly wrong. A good blunt will get you higher than just 2 bowls.

Plus, its a better high.

molerat
09-14-2005, 03:37 PM
It's got nothing to do with pussyness but I think sometimes you just don't realize you're high. That's just my theory though.
lol yeah that happens to me I will smoke 3 or 4 bowls because I didnt think the first one got me high

LightGreen
09-14-2005, 10:17 PM
i get higher off joints than anything

bzbuzzard
09-14-2005, 10:31 PM
yea alls ive eversmoked are joints and coke cans and i will say joints get me higher than coke cans which can be related to a pipe i guess lol .....wow im cheap :)

DuMpTrUcK
09-14-2005, 11:56 PM
i fashioned a water bong from a water bottle ( before this ive only done blunts) and i had the best high yet. it took bout 3 hits :D

yzstoned
09-15-2005, 03:14 AM
nah its not the strength of the weed cause it was just oridainary haze nd im used to white widow. all the experiences have been with a glass piece. its weird but look at the bright side i can use a gram twice as much as most ppl