PDA

View Full Version : it must be here

giuseppe123
09-13-2005, 07:13 PM
i live in the enormous city of chicago. so how come i cannot find a hook for the finest K to the B? it must be all around me. this sucks. im just a head looking for a reliable connect. considering i smoke before work, at lunch, and the moment i get off until i go to sleep i am a perfect client. lol seriosuly pls email me with any helpful ideas! take care my fellow nug lovers! [email protected]

giuseppe123
09-13-2005, 09:34 PM
is there a such thing as mail order within the US? if so, drop me a line! i have found a few from up north but that seems risky. i just dont want to get ripped off.

Ousted
09-13-2005, 10:00 PM
If you haven't already post a want ad here in the cannabis cafe and cannabis want ads section. I did that a while back and I got a lot of responses. I still occassionally get responses. I would use a hushmail.com free account, though as your contact email. It takes a little time and research, but if you're patient you should be able to find a trustworthy mail order hook up. Be sure to do searches on the boards for threads about anyone that has contacted you, before placing an order. There's a few scammers out there, and there are quite a number of threads about them.

Good luck!

giuseppe123
09-13-2005, 10:09 PM
ive tried both. im trying to be patient but im a HEAD! lol guess well see what pans out. this is my first post in here about it tho. i just wish there were some that ship within the states. im leery about it coming from up north. whats your feelings about it coming from there? thx for the reply! take care.

DonnieDarko
09-14-2005, 12:58 AM
If you smoke alot, your best option is a local trustworthy friend. I'm sure that there are people in Chi-town that smoke weed. Your best bet is to network and make friends. The more people who you know and trust, the better chance that someone in the network can help you.

Be smart, be safe and be patient. If you're really jone's-in, buy a plane ticket to Jamaica.

giuseppe123
09-14-2005, 01:15 AM
i already have my ppl around here. im talking about the next level type of shit. im talking the super dank. hell id prefer to find someone local that would be ideal. i mean there is nothing wrong with wanting more potent budz. is there? maybe im dreamin. guess im tired of seeing pics online and in mags and wondering why im not puffing it. so locals who can help a complete head get in touch! lol