PDA

View Full Version : Drug Test Blues...?

Nightscreamer20
06-16-2004, 01:19 AM
Hey guys, sorry to say I am NOT a smoker. I have never placed bong, pipe, joint, or blunt to my lips ever, nor have i eaten anything containing weed.

My question is, this weekend, I was hanging out with alot of my friends, they are all smokers and yet i still have no urge to try it. Anyway we were in a very small back room in a trailer, 5 people (not including self) smoking up heavily with a pipe. Smoke was blown in my face, i inhaled it multiple times on accident, coughing and such. I knew I was getting a contact high as well. I left eventually getting a little jittery.

Anyway skip 4 days later, I'm taking a Drug screening tomorrow. I know and have been told it won't show up, but I'm still paranoid as all hell about it.

Anything I can drink or eat that will lower/negate any tiny trace amount of THC in my urine?

Please help, I'm paranoid as all hell about it. This job is like my goal in life and I'd hate to lose it.

Sensi Super Skunk
06-16-2004, 01:41 AM
Search threw the forums 4 drug testing and u should find one of my threads

Nightscreamer20
06-16-2004, 02:20 AM
Thanks alot man. I hope this works. It was a stupid mistake to make...but you know I never judge my friends for what they do.

Just a question...if you freeze your urine then melt it, can they detect that in the test?

IamN2pot
06-16-2004, 05:21 PM
No, frozen and thawed urine works fine and urine can be frozen for up to 1 year. Hope that helps, and IMO, you have nothing to worry about from second hand smoke. N2