PDA

View Full Version : 1st cannabis skunk death but still living

braindamaged
09-13-2005, 05:56 PM
I smoked the skunk form of cannabis heavily daily for a few years and now my brain has completely turned to mush and the mental illness I suffer is intolerable. Every day is living torture and every day I wish I was dead, I can not concentrate my, memory feels non existent, I can not interact with people, intense anxiety/fear to the extent it can feel painful, social phobia, paranoia, traumatized by horrific thoughts, severe depression, suicidal urges, I could go on and on, lets just say life really is not worth living any more. When Tony Blair down graded cannabis to class C it encouraged me it was relatively safe. Now I wish he would reclassify skunk to class A as I feel it should be, cannabis is not what it used to be, skunk is at least ten times stronger, it is just too strong. I have learnt from experience the hard way and now my life is over, yet unfortunately I am still alive, I am only 26. I feel I have gone totally mad, my personality has been completely burnt away, I am like a vegetable with slurred speech, my brain is burnt out and totally damaged. I stopped a long time ago and have not recovered. Life used to be ok. Thanks to skunk it is now torture and I wish I was no more.

tylerkane
09-14-2005, 12:02 AM
Just kill yourself you whiney bitch, we don't care about you, no one does.

nickx760
09-14-2005, 12:13 AM
this guy is full of shit...as tylerkane said, hes a whiney bitch

NightProwler
09-14-2005, 12:43 AM
I smoked the skunk form of cannabis heavily daily for a few years and now my brain has completely turned to mush and the mental illness I suffer is intolerable. Every day is living torture and every day I wish I was dead, I can not concentrate my, memory feels non existent, I can not interact with people, intense anxiety/fear to the extent it can feel painful, social phobia, paranoia, traumatized by horrific thoughts, severe depression, suicidal urges, I could go on and on, lets just say life really is not worth living any more. When Tony Blair down graded cannabis to class C it encouraged me it was relatively safe. Now I wish he would reclassify skunk to class A as I feel it should be, cannabis is not what it used to be, skunk is at least ten times stronger, it is just too strong. I have learnt from experience the hard way and now my life is over, yet unfortunately I am still alive, I am only 26. I feel I have gone totally mad, my personality has been completely burnt away, I am like a vegetable with slurred speech, my brain is burnt out and totally damaged. I stopped a long time ago and have not recovered. Life used to be ok. Thanks to skunk it is now torture and I wish I was no more.

he forgot to mention the herion and crack and meth and acid and gasolene fumes......

StonerBlond74
09-14-2005, 01:41 PM
Pshychiatric medication for mental illness did more damage to me than MJ ever did. Maybe you're experiencing long term effects from that? When I was "self medicating" with MJ, I wasn't too bad. 2 years of psych meds later, I tremble, twitch, and my speech is slurred. My coordination is terrible, and I drop shit all the time. I'm 31 years old, and I drink out of sippy cups because otherwise I spill on myself. Since I stopped taking my meds, it's slowly getting better. Food for thought...

BobBong
09-14-2005, 02:42 PM

You sir, obviously have serious mental problems. Skunk.. or any Marijuana for that matter would not cause you to become a "vegetable with slurred speech". Sound like you need to see a neurologist. You need to read up on the effects of marijuana on the brain and body before you come claiming skunk to have destroyed your life.

Nobody believes you.

beachguy in thongs
09-14-2005, 05:02 PM
Geez, you people have to use a little common sense. Any "bad" experience with weed will leave your system in 27 days, no matter what. Rationalize with the thought, "Pot sucked". Not with the thought, "I'm gonna jump to conclusions."
You guys are too funny to scare someone with thoughts of death.

slipknotpsycho
09-14-2005, 07:24 PM
weed has not changed much, even since the 70's there are tests to back this up. it is not '10x stronger' maybe you're getting laced and skunk mixed up. and from what you've said i'd say you've been huffing gas alot....cuz that is EXACTLY what happened to me after 3 weeks straight of gas huffing everyday all day. quit trying to get attention and cause shit cuz you know that's all you're going to accomplish by coming onto a marijuana board making false accusations.

rastabill89
09-14-2005, 08:25 PM
lol the first time i smoked weed i did get panic attacks alot without smoking but its all good now im fine with weed dont complain man just smoke not as strong stuff, but all that other stuff u said wtf?

ganjaman67
09-14-2005, 10:21 PM
When Tony Blair down graded cannabis to class C it encouraged me it was relatively safe.
if Tony

ganjaman67
09-14-2005, 10:23 PM
oops sorry this super skunk has really melted my head LOL

mellowman420
09-14-2005, 11:26 PM
that kid was fucked up before the weed. maybe he will finally kill him self because i doubt there is anyone that whats him on earth anyways, BITCH!

Ganj
09-15-2005, 12:45 AM
ya'll are something else...
although i doubt marijuana will have that affect on a persons brain, atleast for an incredible amount of time, i do believe that you should see a doctor. talk to someone. smoke some weed...?

Seag420
09-15-2005, 11:17 PM
im guessing its some anti-drugs campainer trying to make us quit the herb. not a chance mate!

Joel
09-15-2005, 11:42 PM
Sorry but all of you guys to my eyes are straight up assholes, it is a possibility that his skunk weed would have been laced with something else that is unknown to him. Your brain would only turn to mush if you were indulging in mush daily. Anyways go see a docter, all of you need to lighten up seriously. He isnt trying to make you quit smoking herbs he's just stating on how his life got fucked up, theres many more threads on this forum that you guys are not aware about that are similar to this.

People like you guys are just horrid, you should be the one taking the gun to your head.

potsmokersinceiwas9
09-16-2005, 01:04 AM
hahaha crazy ass bitch skunk dont make u like that i do it all the time bags a day and i dont think bout killing myself shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt smoke on

Ralz
09-16-2005, 05:12 AM
You must have other mental problems cause weed will not do that to you. I have met people who had smoke STRONG stuff everyday for the last 50 - 60 years of there life and as long as their not intoxicated they would be completely normal... anyways hope your life gets better...

baha

Kokujin X
09-16-2005, 05:19 AM
Yeah, that attempt was pathetic. Any actual pot smoker knows that wouldn't happen. Even if by some freak accident it did, the effects wouldn't last. I just hope there arn't more idiots out there like you, giving politicians more fuel to ban MJ all togather just because your parent's told you it was bad.

Goodman3eb
09-16-2005, 05:22 AM
Maybe he just got -really- stoned, and only thought it had been months since he quit smoking, but really it's only been about an hour and a half?

Kokujin X
09-16-2005, 05:35 AM
LOL! Alright, well braindamaged i'm sorry if I offended you. If it was laced with anything, I suggest you see a doctor and hope you are ok. But thats a whole other story, don't blame tha weed ;)

Mogizzle
09-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Let me assure you "BrainDamaged" that you would of been pre-disposed to schitzophrenia and/or another illness. I have been smoking for roughly 8-9 years and although I havn't been smoking skunk everyday (around 4-7 times a day) for the past 3-4 years I have been. My state of mind is nowhere near yours, not even close.

Like I said you would have been pre-disposed to a mental illness to get those effects(yours sounds like an extreme case).

BDubz26062
09-20-2005, 02:13 AM
hes a liar or had a something wrong with his brain before he smoked....it might of just never noticed before...but it was bound to happen anyway...

smoke another and tell us how u feel lol

phoenix
09-20-2005, 02:24 AM
You guys are ALL ridiculous. If his brain was that fucked up, would his punctuation and grammar be anything like that? No. Would he be able to navigate the site and find the correct forum? Doub it. It's called a joke, and it's something most of you don't seem to get for some reason, considering you're a bunch of stoners.

Sometimes you guys scare me with your lack of understanding.

edit: wups, some girls too, sorry for the sexism. ;)

seedbare
09-21-2005, 07:12 AM
lol yeah not a single spelling error.

Cleveland
09-21-2005, 06:48 PM
im guessing its some anti-drugs campainer trying to make us quit the herb. not a chance mate!

yea, i agree

Cleveland
09-21-2005, 06:49 PM
i just don't like how that was his 2nd post, the dude, never said anything about being new and asking for help.he works for the man

robert42
09-21-2005, 08:51 PM
ur a cock cock cock

Drugman Joe
09-21-2005, 09:13 PM
dude, if you wish you were dead, then go kill yourself. Otherwise, fuck off.

hipEstoner
09-24-2005, 02:40 AM
damn,, youll are fucking bitches, jumping to conclusions that he smoked crack and huffed gas, youll dont know shit about him besides what youll expect happened,, did u ask him if he did ne thing else?,. weed does have severe side effects to an extremely small percentage of people, i had a freind who is now in a mental insitution from smoking the same weed i smoke , and im fine, not everybody is gonna react the same to weed you'all are stupid fuckers that are bitches that should suck cock and slap yourselves, he might have killed himself cause of youll fuckin fuckers

mseerob
09-24-2005, 04:04 AM
Agreed.....

NowhereMan
09-24-2005, 05:08 AM
Myth: Marijuana is a dangerous drug
Any discussion of marijuana should begin with the fact that there have been numerous official reports and studies, every one of which has concluded that marijuana poses no great risk to society and should not be criminalized. These include:
the National Academy of Sciences Analysis of Marijuana Policy (1982);
the National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse (the Shafer Report) (1973);
the Canadian Government's Commission of Inquiry (Le Dain Report) (1970);
the British Advisory Committee on Drug Dependency (Wooton Report) (1968);
the La Guardia Report (1944);
the Panama Canal Zone Military Investigations (1916-29);
and Britain's monumental Indian Hemp Drugs Commission (1893-4).
It is sometimes claimed that there is ``new evidence'' showing marijuana is more harmful than was thought in the sixties. In fact, the most recent studies have tended to confirm marijuana's safety, refuting claims that it causes birth defects, brain damag e, reduced testosterone, or increased drug abuse problems.
The current consensus is well stated in the 20th annual report of the California Research Advisory Panel (1990), which recommended that personal use and cultivation of marijuana be legalized: "An objective consideration of marijuana shows that it is respo nsible for less damage to society and the individual than are alcohol and cigarettes."

References: The National Academy of Sciences report, Marijuana and Health (National Academy Press, 1982), remains the most useful overview of the health effects of marijuana, its major conclusions remaining largely unaffected by the last 10 years of research. Lovinger and Jones, The Marihuana Question (Dod d, Mead & Co., NY 1985), is the most exhaustive and fair-handed summary of the evidence against marijuana. Good, positive perspectives may be found in Lester Grinspoon's Marihuana, the Forbidden Medicine (Yale Press, 1993) and Marihuana Reconsidere d (Harvard U. Press 1971), which debunks many of the older anti-pot myths. See also Leo Hollister, Health Aspects of Cannabis, Pharmacological Reviews 38:1-20 (1986).