PDA

View Full Version : Argh!

GHoSToKeR
09-12-2005, 06:56 AM
Every thread in the Lounge seems to be turning into a big fight. People arguing, insulting, etc.. People using racist names all the time, and saying how they hate certain religions/denominations/people and wish them dead. Man, i've even been drawn into it myself once or twice, the arguing I mean.. It's getting pretty brutal out there. What's going on?

lemonboy
09-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Lots of teenage boys is my guess. It's fashionable to be completely horrible to people when you think you can get away with it.

Lulu
09-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Every thread in the Lounge seems to be turning into a big fight. People arguing, insulting, etc.. People using racist names all the time, and saying how they hate certain religions/denominations/people and wish them dead. Man, i've even been drawn into it myself once or twice, the arguing I mean.. It's getting pretty brutal out there. What's going on?
I know!!!
I deleted a ton of crap earlier. I haven't been able to read alot of the boards
lately, home stuff has me bogged down since I got back. So if you see anything
you think needs getting rid of, just send me the link. I honestly haven't the time
to wade threw all the shit ~lol~
That said, it's still good to be back :o

kuulbns
09-12-2005, 03:57 PM
We're all glad to see you Lu's, and I understand what you mean about trying to catch up with all the threads. Take care and don't worry, it always comes out fine in the end. Love ya,...Kuu

ScarlettCrush
09-12-2005, 06:48 PM
yes there seems to be a lot of hate flying around...that's not good. Though I have noticed it happening every time we get an influx there is a settling down period in which they either learn manners and stay...or don't and leave.
I kind of like warlock though, I hope he finds himself in a better mood. He was cool at first now he is in attack mode.

GHoSToKeR
09-12-2005, 07:28 PM
I don't like him at all, but hey.. i'll try... lol

Ousted
09-13-2005, 07:06 PM
I kind of like warlock though, I hope he finds himself in a better mood. He was cool at first now he is in attack mode.

He seems to rub people (at least me anyway) the wrong way because he is so condescending and his posts read like he thinks he is some authority on anything and everything, when the substance that might make one believe or recognize that about a person is just not there.
Just telling people you're great, smart, experienced or whatever his argument is this week doesn't make it so. And it especially doesn't make one want to believe that about him when he is so insulting and condescending often-times without provocation in a misguided effort to make others believe he is an authority.

He's a socially inept idiot. I wish him gone.

GHoSToKeR
09-14-2005, 04:11 AM
To quote yourself, Ousted; "Hear, Hear!". hehe :)

likemclever
09-14-2005, 05:04 AM
Now that you mention itâ?¦â?¦.I think I had a bit of a run in with him not to long agoâ?¦fuck I canâ??t rememberâ?¦..Iâ??d have to look through my recent threads.

Yeah, he has been kind of pissy latelyâ?¦

I donâ??t remember him being that way beforeâ?¦.but then again I smoke a lot of weedâ?¦.so itâ??s quite possible I donâ??t know what the fuck Iâ??m talking about.

ScarlettCrush
09-14-2005, 05:06 PM
yes, I remember when he first came on thinking he was cool.... though checking out some of the last week stuff...not so much of cool.

maybe I am just a sucker for a pretty face. ;-)

giuseppe123
09-14-2005, 05:09 PM
wasnt it rodney king who said "cant we all just get along?". even a crackhead seems to understand something so simple.

likemclever
09-14-2005, 09:17 PM
wasnt it rodney king who said "cant we all just get along?". even a crackhead seems to understand something so simple.

I think he also said ......do these shoes match my dress......?
:eek:

kuulbns
09-14-2005, 10:33 PM
One of the reasons I post so little is because so many threads do turn unecessarily nasty. It does seem there are a few around that just look for something awful to say just for the fun of starting crap. Fortunatly we also have many great members that post excellant stories, info, questions, etc. All in all it's a nice place to hang out. :)