PDA

View Full Version : Tell me how i'm doing @ 2 1/2 weeks

Sk8erPunk1
06-15-2004, 05:14 PM
These are my plants at about 2 1/2 weeks i think. I dont remember the exact date they were started. But i'd say no more than 3 weeks, but probably closer to 2 1/2 or so. Tell me what you think, how are they doing? They are being grown outdoors in full sunlight now, they were under a combination of outdoors/floros to start for the first couple weeks, but they've been in the ground for a couple of days now.

sawleaf
06-15-2004, 06:45 PM
Have you given them any fert yet. In my opinion they should be about 2-3 times that size at 3 weeks.

Sk8erPunk1
06-15-2004, 09:41 PM
No haven't given them any fert yet. They were given to me by a friend to grow for him and he had them growing in a dirt/clay ish type soil which i believe is the cause for their stunted growth. I think they shoudl take off now that i have replanted them in miracle grow potting soil. When should I start to fert, how much/often and what type should i use? Thanks for the help. I hope they'll be taking off once their roots take to the new soil and out of the old dirt....
p.s. They may be younger than 2 1/2 weeks too, I can't be 100% sure.

In addition, I am pretty sure that their slow growth was due to their original growing medium. I have another plant not pictured that is only at about 1 1/2 weeks which is already the same size as the ones photographed.

browntown420
06-15-2004, 11:30 PM
haha yea im the guy who grew dem baby's haha.. yea i grew em out of the dirt from a garden at my house , but the dirt around my house is all sand , but in the garden there was some topsoil at sometime... ive just been one lazy bastard in gettin that potting soil , due to the point that this one kid said he was goin to give me some from his rents but he is a bum.. ill show u some pics of the other plants ive got they r like 2 1/2-3 week ...there r about 25 or so

sawleaf
06-15-2004, 11:58 PM
Potting soil is litterally dirt cheap! You should've just bought a bag for a few bucks. Miracle Grow potting soil has fertilizer mixed in it already I believe. Check the N-P-K number on the bag.

browntown420
06-16-2004, 10:35 PM
yea hah ig ot some yesterday..