PDA

View Full Version : NEW GROWER, ADVISE NEEDED

BlazinTrees
06-15-2004, 06:58 AM
wuz up arybody i'm new at this growing at first jus started out for fun but now i'm serious about it i'm growing 3 plants of some mowie wowie these are the conditions

they are in vegg right now about one week old got them growin under a floro light 24-7 i'm plannin on moving them to a closet.. what things will i might need when moving into a closet and were can i get them

one pot has jus one plant and it looks healthy
the other pot i planted 2 or 3 seeds in it and 2 plants came up one of the plants was growin real tall and fell over so i tried to fix it

tell me wat u think about the plants so far
any help is appreciated GOOD LOOKIN OUT YALL

p.s. i'm plannin on posting often with pics so ppl can help me along the way :)

DirtyLinus
06-15-2004, 07:30 AM
from everything i have read and heard, it seems best, and has worked easier for me, to plant one seed per pot. Just because when you need to repot the plant, its roots wont be tangled up with another plants' roots. Obviously, the root damage when trying to transplant would shock or in some cases end up killing the plant.

HvyFuel
06-15-2004, 11:42 AM
Carefully separate them into three pots as Linus said. Also, if you're using standard fluoros bring your light down to within 2" of the plants, they look like they're stretching.

sawleaf
06-15-2004, 03:15 PM
Are you in Hawaii? Are you just germinating them indoors? All the strains grown in Maui or the "Maui wowie" are excellent, but they only get that way by growing outdoors in Hawaii. It's one of those places that has the perfect growing enviroment. You can take any good strain to Hawaii and turn it into an extremely excellent crop outdoors, but unfortunately just the opposite happens when you take a great Hawaiian strain indoors.

BlazinTrees
06-15-2004, 04:24 PM
aight thanx arybody i'll keep u posted. Unfortunatley i can't grow outdoors and i'm not in Hawaii so kinda sucks...will the bud still be good tho??

sawleaf
06-15-2004, 06:51 PM
Oh definately! If it a good strain you are growing and you give it the care and conditions it needs then you should have some grade A smoke! I was just saying if you have had Maui bud. The tropical climate can change regular strains into world class. Some climates are perfect and that is one of them.

rob wizard
06-15-2004, 09:32 PM
bit l8 replyin, only juss red the thred, from pic seedlings lukked a little strectched, maybe mooov the liy a lttle closer, also u usin supports for the stems? i always found that lettin them grow without support and a gentle breeze from a fan or summit helps strenhthen the stem. i rekkon this is better than usin supports as the plant grows and u remove the supports the stem will be thin and will not hold a smuch bud..... hmmmm. yeh well thats maaaa advice, i hav had a few successfull indoor grows so am a bit of a newbie maaself but i hope that kinda helps a little bt. is all gud me hartys

BlazinTrees
06-16-2004, 05:18 AM
ay guys i did what yall said today and took one of the plants out and put it in its own pot... i'ma lil concerned tho the plant is still lookin healthy about 12 hours later but since i jus did a lota hurt to da plant by messin with its roots but i put water and good soil in it i'm jus worried about the light. Now i got a lil 65 watt wall light (floruo) over 3 pots and i lowered it but only to about 3 inches because any lower and not all the plants woould get light...

What i'm sayin is wat kinda light do u guys recomend for my situation....were cood i find it ? How much would it cost? and if yall know about some cheaper ones that would still work good same questions apply

THANX AGAIN my bad fa all da questions but its my first time u kno i aint tryna mess up got hopes fa this plant **i can imagine da feeling smokin some bud i grew my damn self** haha

the master
06-16-2004, 10:34 PM
safe could u give me some advice om how to grow a skunk seeds
cuz i jut been smokin for a bit and mi m8 is growiung a needs advice
the master

HvyFuel
06-17-2004, 12:07 AM
master - google - cannabis - read

peace :)