PDA

View Full Version : nfl opener!

giuseppe123
09-11-2005, 04:40 PM
here we go, ppl! theres nothing like opening day for the nfl. kiss my sundays off for the next 4 months. i love it! go bears. hopefully, out rookie qb can keep us in games since our defense is solid. good luck with everyone's teams!

itsgotime
09-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Did you see the opener for the Eagles and Atlanta?.Now that was the way to start of a Monday night football season.

itsgotime
09-13-2005, 01:45 PM
did you see the opener last night with the eagles and the falcons ,now that is a way to start it off.

DonnieDarko
09-13-2005, 07:15 PM
here we go, ppl! theres nothing like opening day for the nfl. kiss my sundays off for the next 4 months. i love it! go bears. hopefully, out rookie qb can keep us in games since our defense is solid. good luck with everyone's teams!

You're a real fan to give your Sundays away to da Bears. Awesome D. I've been spoiled the last few years living in New England. (But we've had our share of lean years !!!).

giuseppe123
09-13-2005, 07:24 PM
You're a real fan to give your Sundays away to da Bears. Awesome D. I've been spoiled the last few years living in New England. (But we've had our share of lean years !!!).

yeah im a cursed chitown fan, damn cubbies especially! i have family around fall river in mass. supposedly around where emeril lagasse grew up. you def are lucky with your pats. the bears should be better this year. our def is solid, and i think we got lucky with to get kyle orton in the 4th rd of the draft.
my sundays are going to be crazy since i have 3 fantasy teams this year. at least randy moss is on my team, he supports the cause. lol