PDA

View Full Version : ezjim

RICVAGANAJASMOKER
09-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Hey man whats up? We had that thing happen the other day and I havent heard back from you about it.

RICVAGANAJASMOKER
09-19-2005, 09:58 PM
So I still have not heard back from you and I think that this is pretty fucked up. So basically the end result of this seems to be that you stole $30.00 from me? I trust you and you screw me?

Thanks Jim. You are called out in public for being a crook. If you want to make this right, you know how to contact me, and if you do make it right, I will take this entire post back and apologise to your face. But right now it looks like you are ripping me off.

KronicKing
09-20-2005, 12:48 AM
this kind of thing stays in the back of peoples minds regardless of wether or not they are proven inoscent,never call someone out untill you know without a dout they scammed you,just how long has it been since you heard from him?any less than a month and you shouldn't have accused him,sorry if i got the situations wrong but jims done nothing but good and i dont see him as anywhere near the kind to rip someone off,please provide more info

RICVAGANAJASMOKER
09-20-2005, 04:06 AM
I wont go into details as I do not think it is neccessary information. But I have not had a phone call in a week or so. I have gotten emails claiming this and that promising things to be corrected and thus far nothing.
As far as waiting a month. I disagree strongly. If you went to the bank and withdrew 95.00 and got home later and counted the money and it was only 60.00 you would want the bank to correct it immediately would you not?
Now I am not saying Jim is a bad person or anything. I hope he is OK and all is well with him. But when things like this happen they must be nipped in the bud or they will expand.

KronicKing
09-20-2005, 10:49 AM
that is a clear cut mistake of the bank and has nothing to dowith this situation,what i'm saying is:Shit happens,his daughter could've gotten sick of in an accident and if the case that his family is hurt he probly wont remember your name when he gets back,if thats not the case then yes details(any)are important,if he told you his cat was blue we should hear it,i'ts important when someone is being accused to present ALL the facts,strange that he hasn't repyed though...

RICVAGANAJASMOKER
09-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Exactly. I do not want to go into the detail of the situation as I do not want to damage anyones reputation. I also do not wish to post transactions online in a public forum.

If you look at my analogy closely you will be able to understand what happened. The bank analogy. It relates to this PERFECTLY. No mistakes.

Shit does happen. Phones happened a very long time ago and are VERY easy to use. I'm sure Jim knows this. I hope he is OK as I have said in my previous posts. But I still want resolution in one form or another. But I am pretty sure i will see nothing. Prove me wrong Jim...please. I don't like to be right when i have to make this kind of judgement on someone. Man I want to chill and have a session with you, but not if this is the way things are. Straighten this out man. Please. Clear yourself.

jimbones
09-21-2005, 10:16 AM
who tha fuck r u talking about!!!

RICVAGANAJASMOKER
09-22-2005, 08:11 PM
who tha fuck r u talking about!!!

Not you bro... EZJIM. Different person entirely I am sure.

RICVAGANJASMOKER
11-22-2005, 05:36 PM
And the situation never got resolved. Jim ripped me off.

Crook smack addict.