PDA

View Full Version : CDG

STEVEB123
09-10-2005, 07:15 PM
What is the security like @ CDG ?
Reason is , I am thinking about bringing some pre rolled joints into paris, and wondered what the security is like there ?

a) What would they do if they found it on me ? Would they send me back on the next plane And confiscate the smoke ?

b) Arrest me, Fine me, & Caution me ?

c) Just a caution as its only a small amount ?

:eek:

Easy Roller
12-17-2005, 10:31 PM
If it's under 5 grams[or something like that]you get fined...over that amount and you will be inside a prison with a frenchman bumming you

Monsieur Magique
01-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Hopefully you'll get this post before you go, if you haven't gone already ... but security at CDG is relatively light coming into France. It's boarding planes that is the strict part (searches, etc).

I've flown into France many many times, and hardly ever seen customs agents let alone been asked to open my bags. This compared to the very strict US border entry (dogs, searches, etc).

That said, ask yourself if it is worth the risk. It's unlikely that they would give you a major hassle for a couple of joints. Chances are they would fine you. If you're not French, you probably wouldn't have too much legal trouble. Nevertheless it might be wiser to send them ahead of time to an address you have in France, or just plan a trip to Holland, too!

Best of luck