PDA

View Full Version : urgent question

scb037
09-08-2005, 01:36 AM
At the beginning of this summer i got an OUI-Drugs, mainly marijuana. Since im a minor i was given conditions of release. One of these was i had to submit to drug tests whenever requested. I received two drug tests durring the month of August because I stopped smoking for the whole summer. After my second drug test which was on August 30th I began smoking regularly again. I went back to court on September 1st and found out that until my next courtdate (November 14th) I was still under these conditions and that if i stayed clean until november 14th then the entire OUI would be dismissed. Its not September 7th and i have been smoking several times a day everyday. I bought a drink from GNC called Total Eclipse that i was told would allow me to pass a urine test. They dont send it into a lab or anything, my PO actually does it right infront of me. Im wondering if this drink will actually allow me to pass or if i should just stop smoking right now and hope to be clean by my next test. Any other suggestions of how to pass a piss test would be greatly accepted too. Thanks a lot

lizka4200
09-08-2005, 03:55 AM
gnc drinks normally dont work i took q carbo from there fucking bullshit but hey good luck

rusty33
09-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Trust me Those drinks dont work!

lizka4200
09-08-2005, 01:41 PM
when they test right in front of u they dont test for blockers but u cant substitute..strip works..worked for me a few times and my friends every month...but when they send to a lab u cant use most diltuion methods bc of testing for water and creatine levels...also temperature..but usually when its sent to a lab they dont watch u...at lest at the place i go to