PDA

View Full Version : Smoking in the bedroom

geoffrowley19
06-12-2004, 05:22 AM
k im bout to smoke in my bedroom.. my houes is pretty smalle but the rents bedroom is pretty far from mine.. i was thinkin if i just had the fan turned on and i blew the smoke out of the window and afterwards sprayed axe it would be fine and smell regular in the morning.. the only hting is my smoke alarm.. its like on the complete opposite side of my room but it is a pretty small room so im scared that the smoke from the pipe is ognna set it off.. so ne other suggestions before i toke up?

slowmotion
06-12-2004, 06:48 AM
take a cardboard toilet paper roll and put a couple of sheets of fabric softener in it and blow the smoke through there and wala no smell.

D12
06-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Naaa my brother is at uni he hast mates smokin in his room with a smoke alarm its ok he jus puts a plastic bag over it but bare in mind his room is very small another thing to is jus leave it my mates room has one we creamed that up and it didnt go off jus go with what u feel is best :)

peace

mEfStEr
06-12-2004, 05:38 PM
yEs, Cliff Burton wAs F*****G AmAziNg! R.I.P.

ndhawk
06-12-2004, 05:39 PM
My smoke detector is in the hall, but I don't even bother to close doors, I live on second floor and only reason someone would turn onto that hallway is to go to my room. I just make sure all smoke goes from bowl into mouth and then out window. If I want to be extra careful I door closed and towel under. My bedroom is usually where I smoke now in summer. Before that I just had a run for a couple weeks when I had my car taken away when I had to wake and bake every morning in room cause no car.

Sir Smokealot
06-12-2004, 06:32 PM
Ok i smoke in my room too. There is hardly any smell at all if you breathe out the window. I do this like everyday and my parents are stupid parents they alawasy check on me and stuff. I have my fan running and after i smoke i spray lysol, axe cologne anything to cover up if there is a smell. Pipes and bongs arent that smelly. Joints and Blunts are super smelly so i never smoke them in my house only at parties.

smokey
06-12-2004, 08:30 PM
just disconnect the smoke alarm while u toke

nancyrenee
06-13-2004, 03:55 AM
Ok us potheads don't realize how funky some skunk is. Don't smoke if you are afraid of getting caught by anyone in your house lol. Belive me they will smell it. NO matter what you do.

geoffrowley19
06-13-2004, 04:57 AM
well last night i smoked a few bowls and no problems.. also my brothre whos been smoking for a good 7 years now, says that smoke alarms dont go off from pot and ciggerete smoke, that the consitency isnt the same? i dunno ne ideas?

GanjaSmugler
06-13-2004, 05:39 AM
dont wrry. the best cover up is insence. weed blends with it well and once ur one inscense is still burning. some types of weed will stink ur room up though. i smoked a dime of some pretty good mids and my room stubnk of ganja for about 1 day and a half. just blow out windo ws and NEVER ever smoke a blunt in the house.
-gs

geoffrowley19
06-13-2004, 06:08 AM
well i was telling my dad that i was gonna get some inssence and he said, they use that to cover up the smell of drugs u know ( ive been caught before so he knew why i wanted them) so i dont htink i can get insence cuz its a dead giveaway for my parents

akwg
06-13-2004, 06:59 AM
if uve already been caught dont be stupid and get ur ass out side youll just get caught again sometime man trust me dude it will happen

geoffrowley19
06-13-2004, 08:01 AM
yea ur right, i wont smoke in my house ne more, its just too much of a risk.. maybe on occasion but not all the time. i smoked in my room then smoked a cig downstairs so i shoulda prolly just smokde when i smoked the cig sorry if im ramblin but im high and i think tomorrow will be my last night of smokin in my good ol' bedroom..

Kronik Bagz
06-14-2004, 12:04 AM
r u all trying to hid weed from ur parents?? if getting cought is a problem than jus go outside and have a cig at the same time. worked when i was hidin shit in like 7th grade

ndhawk
06-14-2004, 12:22 AM
I just smoked in my bedroom, my parents wouldn't want me smoking a cig, they caught me once and i got in trouble for it.

Kronik Bagz
06-14-2004, 01:25 AM
i jus know that when i would burn in my room, smokin snappers blowin smoke out the window, toilet paper roll wit fabric softner tappet ofer the end, the smoke still smells like pot and my room still reeks. jus go outside and burn there, if you got laundry outside, if someone notices ur outthere jus say you were gettin some clothes. or sit outside wit a half written poem and say you like to sit outside and write cause its so beautiful er some BS like that.

ndhawk
06-14-2004, 02:51 AM
all smoke goes from lit bowl into mouth out the window, I don't let any smoke escape at any point, no one goes into my room often either except for the maid who cleans it, in order to go outside i have to use a door and the alarm will beep, anything i do outside is sketchy, my parents are very suspicious and would watch me if i went outside

geoffrowley19
06-14-2004, 07:27 AM
heh well i jsut smoked in my room again and no worries.. im pretty careful about it, i dont htink ill get caught ne time soon.. its more of a risk if i smoke outside ne way cuz they might come downstairs and theyd see me right away cuz its a small house so u can see to the garden easily..but yeah.. im off to england in about 12 hours and wont be back for 3 weeks so see u guys later for now

pulpdog
06-15-2004, 02:36 PM
i have a homemade ulta slim bong that hold 500ml of water so i put it down my waistband and put my gange and lighter in my pocket then i just go to the bathroom even when my parents are sister are around. i just open the window toke up and blow out the extractor fan or window. the fan takes away the smoke as well as covering the sounds of *bubble bubble bubble* from my bong, lol. happying tokin' folks

DrGonzo
06-15-2004, 09:18 PM
heh heh heh

pantsbong

If you're having trouble with the bounce tube, try putting 2 or 3 sheets inside the tube, crumpled up so the air has to pass through them. Or try fresh bounce sheets, if you use them too much they get caked with resin and turn brown.

dumplingdu
06-19-2004, 01:24 AM
take a cardboard toilet paper roll and put a couple of sheets of fabric softener in it and blow the smoke through there and wala no smell.
Wow good idea, I like this one

dumplingdu
06-19-2004, 05:07 PM
I recently said that the tolet paper with 2 dryer sheets was a good idea :( well it didn't work

teresaj2k
06-19-2004, 08:57 PM
just take a towel and put it under the door, spray it with fabreeze or something for good measure. the paper towel roll with dryer sheets is also a god send. the smoke detector won't go off unless you stand on a chair and hold the joint right to it and blow into it. if ur really worried just take the batteries out. now when i used to live with my folks i would crawl out the window and sit on the garage roof amd smoke. it was really nice, i could lay and stare at the stars getting high. didn't work during the winter tho, ice and stuff i'd slide off the roof. plus you know, it was cold hahaha.

gs8778
06-21-2004, 04:33 PM
I recently said that the tolet paper with 2 dryer sheets was a good idea :( well it didn't work

lol, how about using more than 2 sheets?!? It always works for me, but I shove a lot of 'em in there.

Valrasha
06-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Hmmm, nice to be old enough not to be questioned what I'm doing anymore. When I smoked it was usually in my car while going to a freinds or on the back roads where you might be lucky to see 2 people on the road in a day. Smell was easily covered up with some car fresheners and no one seemed to notice. I just wish we could smoke freely and no worrys, all this damnd reffer maddness (sp?) and all that shnit is for the flockin birds (please remove the n from shnit and remove lo from flockin and add u). In any case, I just wished I could smoke now, but have to worry about operation golden flow and my fathers demented anti-weed thoughts. I mean it's pretty bad, youre like 23 and your own father tells you, I catch you smokin it and I'll ruin your life. Just really miffs me off.

DrGonzo
06-22-2004, 09:42 PM
I know he's your father and all, Val, but seriously. That guy needs a kick in the gonads for thinking so backwardsly. Unless you're freeloading under his roof, he shouldn't think that he can control you so much. The arrangement (which evolved out of necessity) between myself and my folks after they found a 1/2 oz drying in my closet? "You don't want to stop, and you're not going to. But if the police ever find anything in your room, you're going to jail for it, not us. Keep that in mind." It worked out pretty well...I just kept my habits out of the house, and they stopped patting me down whenever I came home.

Valrasha
06-23-2004, 07:01 PM
I know what your saying. Right now I'm staying with my dad out of necassity, I've got to get ready for basic training, and right now I'm running his business for him as a way to pull my own wheight. I know they piss test in the army, and I also know how long it is inbetween drills (i'm in the national gaurd) so I can smoke on a rare occasion without worry. My dad has this thought prosses (mind you he smoked it for 4 years while he was in the service) is that if I do it here, then I'll do it in the battle zone (if I ever go to one) and that it will put others in danger, yet he's pro drinking while your in any situation like that. I'll not smoke if I get sent to combat because I want my sense in the ut-most sharpness to protect myself and my comrads, and nether will I drink. If you ask me, someone who's drunk is more likely to make a mistake and get someone killed before someone who's stoned, in my case it's kinda hard to relize what your actions are going to do when your drunk, but when I'm stoned I wheigh all my actions and there conscienquences and make the best decesion I can. Also when your drunk (or atleast from what I've seen) it produces violence in which case you don't care who you hurt because your pissed at something, so anything to take it out on is the best thing, including your freinds. I don't know, it may sound like a lame rant, but I believe that my father is now crazed with reffer madness, I think the head surgery did something to his brain. For now I'll have to hunker down and accept it, but if it gets to bad, heh, I'll probably smoke a big J before next drill and flag the test and say the f@ck with all the bullsh#t and start growing my own weed and enjoy my life.

JeffJFromKCMO
06-23-2004, 10:12 PM
yeah i just pop my window screen out and smoke and crawl back inside and im good to go

IntelInside
06-23-2004, 10:33 PM
Hey its up to u if u want to smoke in your room or not, i smoke in my room in my closet because its very big and no smoke detecter in there and thers a window.
......spark up a inscence if the closet has no window or spray axe.

Day Dreamin Faze
06-24-2004, 02:09 AM
indeed i smoke in my room all the time.,.,.I open the window turn the fan on high and blaze away after ill spray axe and light incents/candles and keep the door shut.,..,.Never have had a problem with the smoke alarm if scared just take the battery out.,.,.As for the toliet paper roll thing just learned about that from this thread and am realy not sure if it works, ive used it the last few times and im sure it takes the smell away a little.good luck smoke on