PDA

View Full Version : MMJ

knottyganjagirl
06-12-2004, 04:28 AM
I've been hoping to find some "fellow mmj-ers"...especially those who are dealing w/ chronic pain, Fibromyalgia, MS or related illnesses...

I have Fibromyalgia. Unfortuately I dont live in a "compassionate" state tho, so it's not "offical"...(although, I did get the "wink & nod" from my doctor)

I find that injesting mj works best to treat my pain...but smoking is best for my anxiety/panic attacks & the "blues" that go along w/ being in pain all the time. I'd love to meet some other "fibro-ites" if there's any out there...[I could use some guidence, I'm rather newly Dx-ed.]...or anyone using medicinally...I could also use some advice as to what strains work best for what symptoms...I hear that the Legend's strain, "ultimate indica" is great for pain...(as are most any indica dom. strain)...& I guess sativa's are best for "cheering you up"....Any opinions????

Have a peacefull weekend!!
--naughty knotty ganja girl

Oregon Green Free
06-12-2004, 05:47 AM
Hi KGG

I am a medical MJ caregiver. We have a bunch of medical information on our site. We participate in all the forums in hopes of helping and edjucating those in need.
Please stop by and check it out. I am sure one of our members will be able to answer your questions. If we all work together and share information we can dig ourselves out of the dark ages.

MrFixit

knottyganjagirl
06-16-2004, 03:49 AM
Thanks a lot!! I'll be checking that out...

HvyFuel
06-16-2004, 10:10 PM
And they still don't know what it's called.

peace :)