PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: We're using depleted uranium in IRAQ!!

knottyganjagirl
06-12-2004, 04:18 AM
Did you know that we've been using depleted uranium in our weaponry?? :( Oh yes!! Check out Buzzflash.com, it's called "Poisionous Legacy". It's a quick video. It's our duty as citizens to try & stay as well-informed as possible!! (especially when we're constantly being lied to by our gov't & the Bush filtered media!!)

But, I do want to warn you, it's very upsetting & graphic.

Have a peacefull weekend!!
---naughty knotty ganja girl

sawleaf
06-12-2004, 06:19 PM
Oh yeah, we've been using it for decades! Great for punching through steel like it's a sheet of paper. The depleted uranium is ultra dense and I believe it sorta has a very small atomic reaction when it hits which punches it through. I've seen tanks hit with it, goes right through and over ten feet right into the ground underneath. Badass!! :)

knottyganjagirl
06-13-2004, 08:15 AM
BTW, I didn't mean to suggest that I'm just now hearing bout this...or that I'm under the impression that I'm the first person to figure this out...it's just that I'm new to the whole message board thing! I just find it scary that it hangs around for 4.5 billion years...& vaporizes on impact so there's no trace!

I'm glad ppl know about this...I wasn't aware that it had been talked about on tv, (sadly, the only sourse of "news" for most ppl), so I wasn't sure how well known this was. Most ppl don't even read the newspaper, forget about foriegn press or doing digging on the internet!!

Be Peacefull,
--naughty knotty ganja girl

sawleaf
06-14-2004, 08:13 PM
Too bad they don't make depleted uranium ammo for my ar-15!

HvyFuel
06-14-2004, 09:44 PM
and here was me thinking you were intelligent sawleaf, oh well.

:o

sawleaf
06-15-2004, 03:27 PM
and here was me thinking you were intelligent sawleaf, oh well.

:o

I know you've got a sense of humor HvyFuel. :) I know how radioactive that stuff is. They wear the chemsuits when loading the ammo for the planes. But could you imagine how many cops cars you could annihilate. :D

HvyFuel
06-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Sorry m8, but some things just aren't funny.

And, it's possibly an unusual opinion on here, but I have no problems with the police. The vast majority are hard working, decent, men and women. I know a few who smoke too and hate the prohibition of cannabis as much as the rest of us. In the US they've even got their own legalisation movement - http://www.leap.cc/ . Don't be so quick to judge all police officers on the actions of a small number of power mad, brain dead, sadists.

So, although I agree with you most of the time, we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.

peace :)

sawleaf
06-15-2004, 06:26 PM
That's cool. I definately respect your opinion HvyFuel. I actually have friends who are cops as well, but I do give them crap a lot. The majority of the cops I've talked to in my county are mostly one sided against drugs and cannabis use. They cannot put responsible citizen and cannabis user together at all. I could not even talk them into thinking about responsible use. They categorize cannabis as evil just like all other things and they are right no matter what. I am sure there are intelligent officers and law enforcement agents that realize that the laws are unjust and I look forward to talking to one. But I haven't met any yet. I know in the State of MD you cannot become a police officer if you have even done any drug once. This is probably why they are so biased. As for shooting up cop cars. No I would never shoot at anyone unless it was in self-defense. I am not a violent person at all. But I do love shooting more than anything else.

NowhereMan
07-16-2004, 10:11 AM
That's cool. I definately respect your opinion HvyFuel. I actually have friends who are cops as well, but I do give them crap a lot. The majority of the cops I've talked to in my county are mostly one sided against drugs and cannabis use. They cannot put responsible citizen and cannabis user together at all. I could not even talk them into thinking about responsible use. They categorize cannabis as evil just like all other things and they are right no matter what. I am sure there are intelligent officers and law enforcement agents that realize that the laws are unjust and I look forward to talking to one. But I haven't met any yet. I know in the State of MD you cannot become a police officer if you have even done any drug once. This is probably why they are so biased. As for shooting up cop cars. No I would never shoot at anyone unless it was in self-defense. I am not a violent person at all. But I do love shooting more than anything else.

hey sawleaf
for a mouthy guy
u say alot
hahahaha

i bet we could be neighbors man and
enjoy the border
not dispute it
(thats a compliment to those that dont know)
peace