PDA

View Full Version : DRAMA

Julsdolphin
06-10-2004, 03:19 AM
Hi ya. I'm in Australia and on prob with court ordered piss tests. I'm having real drama cos I can't get creatinine and specific gravity right. I dilute all the time, water through the day and beer after work, and do the vitanins. If I don't get these levels right they r gonna breach me cos they r gettin a bit sus. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Also what does the 4 asprin do? Thanks heaps

IamN2pot
06-10-2004, 02:44 PM
Juls, I hate to have to tell you this, but you may want to concider staying away from the weed until you're off probation.
The aspirin are because there is evedance that they interfere with the EMIT screen and can cause a false negitive result.
As for your questions about creatine and SG, creatine is available on line and here in the US at any nutrition specialty food store. There are some very good threads by FastLX on SG at this link. I suggest you read them for some ideas on SG. http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/threadview.shtml?18x0x1
Hope that helps. N2

Julsdolphin
06-11-2004, 12:53 AM
Thanks N2. I will be giving it a miss after this test cos then I'm on random (they call the day before). I had a billy after I passed, then one a day for the next two days then nothing, I'm on fortnightly tests. I've tried drinking milk before the test and that has helped improve the SG. Gatoraide is also my friend. This is a kick ass site with no BS. Thanks heaps :-)

Sensi Super Skunk
06-11-2004, 01:06 AM
You can eat foods that will raise your creatine level which are red meats

Julsdolphin
06-11-2004, 01:15 AM
Thanks Skunk...would like a TBone a night be enough. And is med or well done any different.

Sensi Super Skunk
06-11-2004, 01:27 AM
Thanks Skunk...would like a TBone a night be enough. And is med or well done any different.

Well if u want to get the most out of creatine, then medium well. U can eat more red meat if u want

Julsdolphin
06-11-2004, 01:39 AM
Sweet...off to the butcher I go :-)

Smoke37
06-20-2004, 02:56 PM
watermellon, beer, shit load of water.

Julsdolphin
06-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Hi all. They booked me in for 8am...not good...so I got up at 5 am started drinking powerade and vitamins and asprin. I ate as much meat as I could stand days prior. My SG was great...best I've had. The creatinine was up compared to all the last test but not normal yet. Gotta eat more meat I recon. My PO was so happy she's given me a month till my next test...yes...Thanks for all the advise...you guys rock :-)

IamN2pot
06-21-2004, 01:36 AM
... :!) N2