PDA

View Full Version : benefits?

giuseppe123
09-01-2005, 10:15 PM
are there any benefits from joining the cafe club? maybe im missing something????

DonnieDarko
09-01-2005, 10:42 PM
Hi G-123,

What "benefits" were you expecting ???? It's kind of like paying for a VIP membership at a strip club ..... you think there should be benefits, but you don't really know what they'll be, so your imagination get run a little wild.

For real, here are the benefits .....

1) You are supporting the site and the cause. Thank you very much.
2) You get to use the PM feature with other CAFE members.
3) You get to post/read on this message forum. Let me just say that the Cafe Members that post here are amongst the coolest people in the world. They don't all come out at once, but over time, you will meet them as you hang out here.

That's about it. If I left anything out, someone will holla back.

giuseppe123
09-02-2005, 01:22 AM
pm is nice of course. just wasnt really sure if there was anything else. hopin i might get a free t shirt or something. lol

papaw
09-02-2005, 04:34 AM
It seems like a waste of money in my humble opinion.

likemclever
09-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Iā??m with Donnie on this one.

The way I look at it isā?¦.Iā??ve been registered on this site for quite some time before I decided to become a caffe member.

In that time I have received quite more than 20$ worth of entertainment, knowledge, and friendship on this site.

It deserved the money I gave it.

Anything on top of that is just gravy.

It is true most of the cafƩ members are some of the best posters and they tend to be more mature than some of the other Canna bunch (but not too much so.)