PDA

View Full Version : HELP PLS

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-09-2004, 10:15 PM
hi everyone,i'm from bosnia and herzegovina.
i need 2 do a thc test this week (i don't know when,it's type of suddenly test).
but there is one deal that i know..i do test by myself. that means,they send me in a bathroom,i do test,i get out of bathroom and give 'em the test.
now,my question is: WHAT IF I PUT WATER IN THAT LITTLE HOLE,WOULD TEST BE NEGATIVE OR UNVALID?

ANSWER ME OR I WON'T GET JOB :(

sawleaf
06-09-2004, 10:23 PM
I think the test would come out invalid. Go to a headshop or order a cleansing drink. Most of them work and have guarantees to back them up.

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-09-2004, 10:31 PM
or you didn't read that i am from bosnia or you don't know where da hell is that.
we barely have drugtests,and about cleansing drink i don't wanna talk...

sawleaf
06-09-2004, 10:38 PM
or you didn't read that i am from bosnia or you don't know where da hell is that.
we barely have drugtests,and about cleansing drink i don't wanna talk...

No I understood your post, but you are online. There are online shops to order cleansing drinks. Other than that I don't know what to tell you really. Goodluck. Anyone else want to answer this???

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-09-2004, 11:13 PM
u said I THINK it would be unvalid.
maybe somebody else knows it will be negative?

HvyFuel
06-09-2004, 11:14 PM
If you piss on your own take a bottle of clean piss in with you! Brother's, friend's, whoever.

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-09-2004, 11:25 PM
i cannot go there with a bottle of pee in my pocket....

i heard 'bout sum trickz:
-i can drank a lot of fluids - i try this when i did a hometest (i buy it) and it sucess
-i can mix-up the pee with water - i also try this when i did a hometest (i buy it) and it sucess
-i put the middle of pee-stream in the bottle (i didn't try this)

is anyone knows more trickz???

i can use first two,but i really smoked incredibilly lot of weed and once time, when i also smoked a lot of weed b4 test (24 joints in a day b4 hometest that i do by myself),i drank 1,5 litres of water and mixed-up the urine with the water (50:50),and it was positive.

help meeeee

god damn i wish i live in holland,where all (good) is legal

HvyFuel
06-09-2004, 11:35 PM
Why? Little eye dropper bottle? F**kin' tied plastic bag. Anything that doesn't show. If they have modern tests you're going to get caught. Stop being such a girl!

;p

sawleaf
06-09-2004, 11:37 PM
You obviously have a lot of experience with these tests already(beating them as well). Why don't you use what has worked already?

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-09-2004, 11:56 PM
cuz once time didn't suxess...ok,i smoked REALLY LOT WEED before that.
now i'm smokin' every 2 days for 'bout 3-4 joints.
i'll try to do that (drink a lot of fluids+mix pee wit' water),i hope it will be allright,but does anyone knows any other trickz?

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-10-2004, 12:15 AM
oh i 4ot 2 said this...
my friend do the test for the same company,and he told me that it's sum kinda ABU-GNOST THC TEST.
i bought it in a local pharmacy and on it writes how long thc stays in urine.

CANNABIOL (HAĆ*IĆ*,MARIHUANA):
RARELY : 2-5 DAYS
OFTEN: 4-15 DAYS

i dunno why i wrote this,but...?

IamN2pot
06-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Jar, there are 2 basic ways to defeat a drug test. Read the SUBSTITUTION and DILUTION links at the bottom of my post.
If the test you are taking is a instant type of drug test AND there are no urine validity checks, then yes, a few drops of water in the 'hole' will give a passing test result. If the test has a urine validity check for pH, Specific Gravity and or Creatinine, then water will not work.
I'll post links to the type of test that water will work for.

This type will pass. http://www.meditests.com/urdrugofabte1.html

Hope that helps. N2

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-10-2004, 12:59 AM
i ain't know does test has urine validity checks,but the one from the link you gave me looks a lot like the one i bought and i the one with which i will be tested.

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-10-2004, 06:45 AM
This is a scanned copy of AbuGnost THC Test Box: AbuGnost THC (http://www.freewebs.com/jah_rastafarrai/ABU-GNOST%20THC.jpg).IamN2pot,will this type pass the trick with putting water in 'hole' instead of urine?

o yeah,on it writes it's a FIRST-DEGREE or FIRST-GRADE TEST,i ain't know how to said it on english.

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-10-2004, 06:55 AM
i dont know why it won't open the picture

just copy-paste this in your browser:

http://www.freewebs.com/jah_rastafarrai/ABU-GNOST%20THC.jpg

IamN2pot
06-10-2004, 03:02 PM
JAHRASTAFARRAIBH, I can't get the link to work that shows a picture. You can attach a picture to your post, though.
The main thing is if your test has anything about Creatinine or pH or specific gravity. If there is nothing about testing these values, then water will work. Are you told to pee into a cup and if so, is the temprature of your sample taken? If so, then you will need water that is 90-100F(32.2-37.7C) degrees. Here is a picture of a collection cup with temp strip attached and a picture of another type test that will pass with just water(the THC is possitive in the picture).
Hope this helps. N2

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-10-2004, 09:53 PM
here is it,a attached the pic

IamN2pot
06-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Yep, plain water will pass that test and sample temp is likly not checked. N2

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-12-2004, 12:23 AM
on it writes that 3 drops need to put in 'hole'.
so,should i put all 3 water drops or 2 water,1 pee drop or how?
i think the best is all 3 water drops

IamN2pot
06-12-2004, 12:27 AM
Yes, use only water, all 3 drops. N2

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Thank you very much,I will tell you did I passed when I do test.

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-18-2004, 12:47 PM
I don't know what a fuck are they waiting 4...they didn't tested me yet.
N2, r u 100% sure that water will work on this test?

IamN2pot
06-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Absolutly, possitivly, 100% certian! Using plain water in the test you put the picture of, or the test I put up a picture of, will result in a test result that is negitive for THC. N2

JAHRASTAFARRAIBH
06-24-2004, 07:20 AM
I PASSED! With water!
N2,thank you very much,if you ever come in BiH,I owe you one big phat Albanic indo....

IamN2pot
06-25-2004, 03:46 PM
... :!) ... N2