PDA

View Full Version : any one ever hear of Eboga

iLOVElamp
08-31-2005, 03:36 AM
i recently heard of a plant that is located at the base of the congo called Eboga. local tribes in this area have been using this plants root for thousands of years as a life altering experiance. Supposedly this root extract causes u to see future events in your life, it brings back painful childhood memories and shows u all the wrong doings youve done in the eyes of the people it hurt most. You also have outer body experiances and can enter the mind of loved ones and partners. It also is suppose to show u the person you really are not what you tell your self what you are. In the end however it is a deep healing experiance and cleanses your body and mind. You come out of the experiance knowing your true self and rids your mind of things that have been unconsously been running through your mind. Does any one know anything about this or if its true?

mrdevious
09-02-2005, 02:57 AM
http://www.myeboga.com/

This seems to have some information.

the way you describe it actually sounds kind of like acid.

tony23
09-03-2005, 01:01 AM
lately is also used for healing heroin adicted people, my friend took it and hes clean since then...

jacquelyne
09-14-2005, 04:17 AM
A sprig of rosemary above your bed while sleeping will do th same thing apparently if you have an open mind.

themuffinman6
10-23-2005, 08:17 AM
Did u get this from the show Going Tribal cause i saw that and they said no one did it as a recreational drug so be careful