PDA

View Full Version : vacation!!!!!

blacklight68
06-07-2004, 11:09 PM
ok i am in need of some dire help here, i have just germanated 5 seeds. each has a root about the size of this ___
and i will be going on vacation wed. and my mom and dad would kill me if they knew what i was doing so i was wondering if i should take the pot out side and water it real good and hope for the best for 6 days it will be in the 90's or keep em inside with minimum light for 6 days?...... i am thinking about having a friend maybe watering them while there out side because i do plan to plant them out side and as it stands now there all in the same pot because i cant keep them untill there like a foot or so tall then put them out.

so as soon as they sprout im keeping in the pot for a week and then planting them way the hell apart aso no pigs would dig them up :D "play on words".

robert42
06-08-2004, 08:25 AM
if ur gonna grow indoors use the wick watering method i did that when i went away and it worked for me try a search in yahoo for wick hydrophonics easy cheap and efficient ;) gud luck m8

Tech
06-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Put em in the shade outside and they should be fine with a good watering b 4 u go.

godzbudz
06-09-2004, 10:00 PM
id tell ur parents wot ur doin if i wer u, if its their house they can get in as much shit as u 4aiding and abetting criminal activity