PDA

View Full Version : "Chocolate" marijuana ??

AquariusLady
08-28-2005, 03:45 PM
Hey everyone, the guy i usually buy haze from doesn't have any haze left and he says he has "chocolate".. he says it's a darker week, not harsh, but not as soft as the haze... Anyone know anything about it? tried it? how is it?

xNoa
08-28-2005, 03:48 PM
na noones probaly smoked the exact same strain as that unless they live near u, no matter what its called.
it should be good, all depends on how well you know your dealer, so why not just smoke some and find out.. post pics aswell

AquariusLady
08-28-2005, 03:49 PM
if i get some i'll definitely post a pic....

the thing is, i really don't like dry weed. it usually tastes and smells bad, and doesn't feel smooth to smoke... i got used to the soft fuzzy crystally stuff... is it BAD to smoke the dry non-fuzzy stuff? i just don't like it. i need some fuzzy stuff!!

LzzrdBoy
08-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Hey everyone, the guy i usually buy haze from doesn't have any haze left and he says he has "chocolate".. he says it's a darker week, not harsh, but not as soft as the haze... Anyone know anything about it? tried it? how is it?

Does he have a strain with almonds? I love almonds in my chocolate! ;)

lemonboy
08-28-2005, 04:18 PM
i need some fuzzy stuff!!LOL. Don't we all :rolleyes:

duckofdeath
08-28-2005, 06:24 PM
check out my old threada bout chocolate thai! if thats the strain it is real good

daZenfmeister
08-28-2005, 07:44 PM
you're apoiled AL some of us will smoke anything as long as it gets us high

mellow mood
08-28-2005, 07:48 PM
the guy proly just had some browner weed and he calls it chocolate so he can sell it faster

i never knew any of the weed strain i smoked... cept purple haze

NightProwler
08-28-2005, 08:51 PM
i've heard of it. on this fourm a couple weeks back someone was sayin it was really good and tastes like chocolate.

nakedgunner
08-28-2005, 09:56 PM
she said she gets haze from him so he probaly does have some chocolate or its some indica

OzzyOz
08-28-2005, 11:39 PM
i'm guessing he's talking about Chocolate Chunk... i think KillaKali had some pics of the stuff... he says it was one of his favorites. It has a dark green/brown buds and tastes like chocolate. it's an indica type high...
sounds tasty

http://www.overgrow.com/strainguide/T.H.Seeds/Chocolate_Chunk/

MysmokeyChaimber
08-29-2005, 07:21 PM
you better watch out man, my buddy once bought some ""bud"" that was really a mix of peaunut butter,hair,grass,orgeno,and sage...peatunt butter made it stick the sage gave it a small, and the other stuff l\just made it look good. the guy told him it was peanut butter mexican haze or some shit, i knew just lookin at he was spunt

highjinx
08-29-2005, 07:27 PM
WTF how can you confuse bud with all that other shit you just said!??? :confused:

NextGen
08-29-2005, 07:29 PM
once weed becomes totally legal there will be more flavors than jellybeans. :)

nakedgunner
08-29-2005, 07:30 PM
glass lol ..

highjinx
08-29-2005, 07:32 PM
once weed becomes totally legal there will be more flavors than jellybeans. :)

man i cant fuckin wait for "judgement day" :D

Killa.Kali
08-29-2005, 09:51 PM
Ive had Chocolate Chunk, and a sub-strain of Choc. Thai, both are very good :D heres a pic of my choclate chunk I got awhile back :)

HighTillIDie
08-30-2005, 01:54 PM
chocolate thai, and choco chunk... both fantastic

xNoa
08-31-2005, 09:59 PM
if i get some i'll definitely post a pic....

the thing is, i really don't like dry weed. it usually tastes and smells bad, and doesn't feel smooth to smoke... i got used to the soft fuzzy crystally stuff... is it BAD to smoke the dry non-fuzzy stuff? i just don't like it. i need some fuzzy stuff!!
well although it can vary slightly from strains, how wet or dry the weed is, is purely how its grown, dryed out and cured (if it is, of course)
the dry stuff is the best stuff, because water dosent get you stoned, and weighs alot :) but you can supposdely get a bit of moisture back into buds if they really are bone dry, by using orange skins etc or something like that.. never bothered myself though
have you not smoked it yet??
personally i love the strong, crackling taste and noise of dry weed.. mm i can taste it now, wonder why!

LiQuiDDSW
09-04-2008, 01:55 AM
OO I actually have the choco on my lap right now. Im not exactly sure how yours was but this stuff is amazing. Its got so many red hairs, its sticky, n its softer than a pillow...Its not dry or anything. Im still trying to actually find out what kind of strain it is...You can barely see the exxtremely dark leaves because of all these hairs. I give it 2 thumbs up.

rebgirl420
09-04-2008, 02:06 AM
I've had Chocolate smelling weed before.

The smell was kind of nausiating but the high was decent.

allmwest
09-04-2008, 02:18 AM
Yea, I've had some weed that smelled like chocolate. It was pretty good.

josemartinez915
09-04-2008, 02:34 AM
ive had weed that smelled like chocolate also! it was some good shit!

jimmy8778
09-04-2008, 01:43 PM
chocolate blunts with normal weed taste really good. i want chocolate flavored weed though.

dean0000
09-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Some dealers just name there weed to sell more. Just judge the bud with your senses, not just on a name.

If you grew a Purple Kush plant badly, its still shit weed even though its Purple Kush.

highjinx
09-11-2008, 01:27 AM
jus noticed this thread again there.

has anyone tried the chocolate flavoured "rips"? they'r real nice!
smokin one jus now.:jointsmile:

anyone else like the flavoured papers?

Chocolate rips and blackberry brandy juicy jay papers gotta be my favourite!:D:rasta: