PDA

View Full Version : Can't hold it down

DaBuh
08-28-2005, 07:30 AM
Here's the deal, i have tried eating cannabis 2 times now. First time i tried i took some herseys chocolate and put some broken up weed in it and melted in the microwave in 15 second intervals till it was a liquid. I ended up eating that but twards the end i was gaggin really bad, but the good news it it worked. The last time i tried wich was about 5 min ago i melted some cheese with cannabis in it and put it on some toasted bread with some ham and salsa. This time i just couldnt swallow it, so i threw the whole thing away (lots of weed in it too, huge sad face :(). Basically all i want to know is how some of ya eat weed and not gag, dont get me wrong tho i could smell weed all day long and not get sick of it but do you guys and gals really like the taste of weed?

ducksoup
08-28-2005, 03:23 PM
DaBuh,
I have found that the best way is to make ganja butter then use the butter in brownies or rice crispie treats etc... I take a crockpot put in about three sticks of butter and 1/4 to 1/2 oz. bud, let it simmer all day. Strain out the weed and discard. Stick it in the fridge, voila ganja butter or budder :). Use this in your favorite recipe as directed. THC being fat soluble is absorbed by the butter. You can't even taste the weed and get ripped. Works great for me. Enjoy

MeatRulz
08-28-2005, 09:12 PM
read the sig
||
||
||
\/

Nyplyr4life
08-29-2005, 05:00 AM
search yahoo for canabis cooking there are books at borders and amazon if you want it free ur best bet is yahoo search, if u get nuthing heres a site for you www.textfiles.com look in cooking

dark0ne
08-29-2005, 06:30 AM
your using to much bud, use like a gram in abig tortilla with shredded cheese and chedder, with like salsa, jalapenos, and stuff. wrap it up like a barito, nuke that for like 4-5 min high. let cool eat. and if the taste still bothers you. smoke it

Nyplyr4life
08-29-2005, 07:53 AM
velveta+weed+cornchips=party mis

Swizzy89304
12-01-2005, 07:11 AM
You do know that microwaving cannabis destroys the THC in it don't you?