PDA

View Full Version : pimp

likemclever
08-28-2005, 06:04 AM
Iā??m definitely guilty of thisā?¦.

http://blogs.health.yahoo.com/experts%2Fsexlevine%2F887%2Ftop-10-flirting-gestures

How bout you? Whatā??s youā??re biggest of the big, pimpest of the pimpsā?¦. move.

My pimpest thing I like to use is .....body approximation. Iā??ll stand far enough away to still be cool but close enough to break their normal bounds of personal space. Itā??s tricky cause everyone is different but you can feel just a tiny bit of tension between you. Hang out in that spot for just a few seconds and then return back to my own spaceā?¦.itā??s a sure way to know if someone digs you or not. Because they will either give a smile or give you some sure sign that they liked the weird moment you just shared together.

Iā??m kinda fucking stoned right now.
:)

likemclever
08-30-2005, 01:35 AM
Remind me never to start new threads when I'm stoned..... :)

Ousted
08-30-2005, 04:03 PM
.....body approximation. Iā??ll stand far enough away to still be cool but close enough to break their normal bounds of personal space. Itā??s tricky cause everyone is different but you can feel just a tiny bit of tension between you. Hang out in that spot for just a few seconds and then return back to my own spaceā?¦.itā??s a sure way to know if someone digs you or not. Because they will either give a smile or give you some sure sign that they liked the weird moment you just shared together.

I was on my smoke break a few weeks ago at work and this guy was talking to me, and several minutes in he did exactly what you wrote above, except for longer than a few seconds. I pretended not to notice, but it made me uncomfortable as fuck. Because of that instance I have changed my smoke break location. :(

likemclever
08-31-2005, 01:46 AM
Yeah, it's not cool if it's done in a weird creepy way. Most of the time if you just take a step back they will get the picture and leave you alone. Or if you were on your smoke break you could just move your hands a little while talking and he would either have to back off or get burned....:)

Ousted
08-31-2005, 02:44 AM
Yeah, it's not cool if it's done in a weird creepy way. Most of the time if you just take a step back they will get the picture and leave you alone. Or if you were on your smoke break you could just move your hands a little while talking and he would either have to back off or get burned....:)

I was leaning against the wall of the building, so I couldnt really step back, but I did casually inch my way to the left towards the exit door during the conversation to get a little more room. The hand movement idea is a good one I didnt think of, I could lie and say Im Italian, lol. My new smoke location is actually better, it has shade and an ashtray, haha.

Ousted
08-31-2005, 02:44 AM
Im stoned...

likemclever
08-31-2005, 04:30 AM
My new smoke location is actually better, it has shade and an ashtray, haha.

shade and an ash tray what more could a girl want.

likemclever
08-31-2005, 04:31 AM
Im stoned...

me too.....
:)

maryjanemama
08-31-2005, 12:16 PM
I'm guilty of 1,3, 5, and 7. I usually do smooth my clothing and stuff like that, but, more because I'm nervous, not because I'm being a big flirt. Sometimes I can be socially retarded, especially around someone I'm attracted to. :o

GHoSToKeR
09-01-2005, 12:41 AM
Me too, MJM. When i'm in a normal social situation I can appear cool and calm, but when it comes to flirting (the kind of flirting where you both know you're flirting and are both interested) i'm crap. More often than not I tend to back off instead of making 'the move'. I suck. :(

:D

likemclever
09-01-2005, 01:45 AM
When I get nervous I usually say something stupid....then I get mad cause I just said something stupid...and everything kind of snowballs from there. So when I feel like I'm getting nervous I try and remember to keep my mouth shut....which is more challenging than it sounds.

ScarlettCrush
09-01-2005, 09:51 AM
OMG they have just identified my mating dance...

short darting glance
hair flip
primp
coy smile
smooth clothing down

in that order. lolol

IrieAllie
09-01-2005, 11:36 AM
Damn, I haven't used a pimp move in a long time! Well, I'll have to practice up in Atlantic City next weekend. Me and 3 of my girlfriends are invading the city for the weekend. All of us 35. All of us married. All of us with kids (ranging from 1 to 13). I don't think ANY of us have used a pimp move in at least 6 years. Talk about a bunch fof fools!!! We'll be out there, "Hey baby, buy me a Zima." Oh wait, those aren't IN anymore, are they? Zima's haven't been in since....1995!!! SHIT, that's the last time I used a pimp move????? TEN YEARS????? We are in trouble!!! No wonder none of our husbands are worried....so long as none of us break out the double belts, jelly shoes, and feathery roach clips in our hair, I think we'll be okay. LOL

Nah, I LOVE to flirt. As a Gemini, it's in my nature. Mr. Irie has quasi-accepted it, although I know he doesn't like it. We went out to eat for my birthday in June, and I came back to the table with this amazing shot of something rasperryish and chocolately....he's like "Where did you get that?" I said "The bartender gave it to me." "Free?" "You bet." "How did that happen?" "I flirted with him, of course!" He didn't complain...saved him $5.50. LOL Yes, lots of folks flirt on the internet, I know...but it isn't the same...not being able to see the expressions and reactions of the person you are talking to. But, I will take what I can get...or else get OUT more often! :eek:

likemclever
09-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Lolā?¦.I also like to flirt.

Thereā??s this guy that works at the place where I get my oil changed and we always flirt with each otherā?¦ā?¦itā??s kinda funny actually. We both know were flirting but we donā??t talk about itā?¦..beats the hell out of Wal-Mart.