PDA

View Full Version : Several newbie questions

amandabruner
06-07-2004, 12:36 AM
Okay, I have some questions for y'all.
1. What is your personal definition of someone who either smokes or is stoned too often?
2. Are any of you into BDSM? If so, how do you incorperate it into your activities? This applies to any who might be either Wiccan/pagan or visually impaired.
3. Can you use a cleaner like 409 or something like that with alcohol in it to clean screens or other accesories?
Thanks.
Amanda

roll it up
06-07-2004, 01:03 AM
ok amanda.for 1,i would NOT use 409 or anything like that to clean screens or anything,because no matter how much u wipe it off,there will still be residue from it,and u dont wanna smoke that shit.nasty.let alone it would not be good for u.TO CLEAN A SCREEN,THROW IT OUT AND GET A NEW ONE.LOL.and to clean like bowls or something,jus soak them in hot water,the resin will come off very easily.my personal definition of someone who smokes or is stoned to much is STONER. i say blaze it if ya got it,cuz u can never be stoned or smoke too much.at least not for me.that iw wut i have to say,and i can not answer ur other one becuz i dont know wut the fuck bdsm is.

~roll it up~

r.e.e.f.e.r
blaze it if ya got it!!

Kronik Bagz
06-07-2004, 02:16 AM
to clean glass u can use jus ethanol rubbing alcohol, gets everything off and jus wash it wit water afterwards. if u wanna be sure its all off jus let it sit fer a day. alcohol evaporates quickly.

a person who smokes a lot of weed in my eyes is a stoner.
also i call a person wit skill, can roll a perfect joint and blunt, packs perfect bowl, knows his/her shit bout weed, a pothead

in otherwords, anyone can be a stoner but it takes skill to be a pothead. sort of the all-stars of the cannabis world

peace n' bagz

geoffrowley19
06-07-2004, 05:16 AM
mind telling us what a bdsm is?.. and yea for the other two ill pretty much just go with what the other 2 said

gs8778
06-07-2004, 08:22 PM
she's kinky :D
Bondage & Discipline / Domination & Submission / Sadism & Masochism

roll it up
06-08-2004, 12:56 AM
lol kinky.................awesome ;)

madteenmind
12-16-2005, 09:26 AM
to clean your stuff just mix these together & shake! lemon juice, salt, alcohol. it gets the sticky stuff right off :)