PDA

View Full Version : ok well im on probee.........

TokeItUp420
08-26-2005, 02:24 AM
well im on probation in florida for a misdamener (non drug affence) and am wondering what the chances of me getting drug tests? and if they check through my house if they did a home visit....CAUSE i got my baby in the closet cryin for light and night and not to die(she just started fuckin flowering too!!!) well any help with this matter will do wonders......i hooe i dont have to quit...i swear ill turn into the biggest ass hole if i cant do ma smoke thang......

HELP!!!!!!

Mrs.WeedChick
08-26-2005, 05:32 PM
You did the crime now do the time. Thats something everyone risks! Yes they will test you and they will just pop in on you at home so knowing that you should quit for a while (it's good to quit every couple of years anyway let your tolerance lower and your lungs do some repair) Give your baby to a friend and say merry christmas or just do whatever you want and risk going to jail or rehab! Whatever you do goodluck. p.s quiting is really only hard the first two weeks then it's cake!

TokeItUp420
08-26-2005, 08:45 PM
lol thanks.......well i did find a home for her till shes done growin then ill smoke it
as far as quiting well i think im gonna soon like in a week i have to go see my po for a group thing where he has a good amount in the room then he goes over everything rules in shit on september 6th so ill stop before then or spend alot of monie on that shit that gets rid of it.....

jakenthegentiles
10-14-2005, 10:41 PM
i gota charge for teristic threts and tehy pisstest me