PDA

View Full Version : 18$$ Setup Closet Grow

BigBudDaddy08
08-26-2005, 12:14 AM
I will be doin this set up to incourage new growers to grow. I just planted my seeds last night and already have sprouts.So far so good.Supply's are 3gallon bucket's (2) 5 pound Fox Farm dirt .1 four foot fluro light(80 watts all together. Will be puting 2 more four foot ones for flowering)The bulbs are cool white.I will not be using mylar nor white paint for once.I am use alum. foil. Reversed side to see if it dont creat heat spots.I also have Co2 setup in it(also cheap).I will be keeping updates once a week.Or unless i got something new to add . Sorry about not getting any close up's lights shut off soon as i got done with 2 pics thats there.you should see a diffrence by Tuesday's update. Also hours are 18/6 Yes i know this grow has been done and guy did great job.Just throwing it out there for guys who havent herd of it. 1life

Zandor
08-26-2005, 02:04 AM
Good luck :)

bongsmoker
08-26-2005, 06:37 PM
Im using aluminum foil on my cabinet grow so far so good

BigBudDaddy08
08-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Hello every one .Sorry about updateing so soon but i changed my set up around because i got my light intensity meter and i had 10x more light goin to each plant the way i got it .Also its day 2 update there has been a half inch growth in it since last night.So enjoy

BigBudDaddy08
08-31-2005, 09:26 PM
Hello everyone it is now day 6 from germanation.Everything is doing well for now .I figured out that one 4ft flouro will not work for 2 plants so i added 1 more .This Sat. im goin to local hydroponics store to get some Superthrive.Herd it works wonders .Also iv ordered mylar because tin foil is not doin a good enough job and looks crappy how i got it lol.Well here are the update pics.Also if you click on pics you can see better.

BigBudDaddy08
09-03-2005, 05:27 PM
Hi all. Just a quick day 10 update .You can notice a little increase in size. Also i will be watering with Superthrive for first time tomorrow. (Also these are 2 diffrent plants .Planted at same time

BigBudDaddy08
09-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Day 11 update .Growth rate is 1 set of leafs per day.At this rate im gonna be flowering in 19 days.Hope everything goes well till then

OR Freebird
09-05-2005, 04:16 AM
How'd you get sprouts from freshly planted seeds overnight? I don't even think that's possible

SiXFeEtDeEp
09-05-2005, 09:57 PM
in can start flowering it already?? so wahts like the minimum amount of time you need to wait to start budding. Whenever? so i can grow and harvest a plante in less then 3 months?

STC

BigBudDaddy08
09-06-2005, 12:49 AM
Day 12 update .Starting to have clear bubble's on leafs.Seems like non matured trichs. Also ''OR Freebird'' i germed them first and waited till root stuck out then over night and half of the next day it sprouted. And also ''Sixfeetdeep'' im pretty sure you can flower anytime you want when growing indoors.

BigBudDaddy08
09-07-2005, 06:25 PM
Day 13 .Growth has seem to come to a hault. Have no idea whats wrong .

BigBudDaddy08
09-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Day 15. Growth is still kinda slow .So upped the dose on SUPERthrive(was only giveing 1/3 teaspoon to every gallon. Now 1/4 teaspoon to every 2 litr.).Gonna put it in to 12/12 Day 19 witch will be Monday

HARDDON
09-08-2005, 07:16 PM
#1....your plants wont make it to flower like this with your lighting situation.
#2....you're gonna kill tehm with superthrive....you're supposed to use one drop per gallon...I can see going over that a bit but you're talking 1/4 teaspoon :eek: I would re-read the directions :)

While your attempts are ambitious and admirable, your lights do not provide the spectrum the plants need...nor do they posses the lumens you need now and will later.

But, I cannot fault you for trying :)

Keep up the effort.

BigBudDaddy08
09-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Hehehe thanks for posting Hard .I was not gonna do the overkill of superthrive.Just was mad because the plants seemd to have a good start first couple days then boom. Not a thang but 1 set of leafs perday .Also what would be your suggestion about my lighting .I got a 250hps for flowering.If i make it to flowering .Just last year i vegg. 1 plant under one 4footer. And plant was atleast 10inchto a foot in 28days .So any input would be great from anyone.

BigBudDaddy08
09-09-2005, 03:15 AM
Hello everyone. I need some advice.I thought i knew what i was doin. But as of now im reading every pieace of info i can get into my brain.Ok here's the advice i need. should i trash this grow or not.Because as i kept reading HARDDONS post he gave me.I now know that i know nothing about growing.also any help would be great asap

butters
09-09-2005, 03:51 AM
they wont bud..their way too young...cant go to 12-12
till around 8 weeks..

HARDDON
09-09-2005, 04:05 AM
they wont bud..their way too young...cant go to 12-12
till around 8 weeks..

I am sorry someone threw that advice out there. That simply isnt true. You can go 12/12 as early as you want. By day 25, the plants, if raised properly, already have alternating nodes which indicates maturity in the plant.

You can force flower at anytime. If you follow my SOG thread you will see in about 7 more days that you can flower 21 day old plants.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

BigBud.....

Your humbleness has me ROFLMAO....

Quite a change from your initial charge :D

Its not too late to fix your grow. No sense in trashing it....

But....you gotta whole lotta work to do starting with your grow room :)

Like get some mylar instead of the flannel shirts for the reflection :)

Yes, you would need to create a grow environment for your plants rather than forcing your plants to grow in your environment. And by the looks, it really needs some help.

You need to decide a couple of things...

1. How much you willing to spend. You have:

a) Lights
b) Fans
c) Ventilation
d) Odor Control
e) Nutes

.............you must be prepared to deal with these issues. You need some funds.....too many peeps come here with $12.00 worth of lights and wonder why they grow stick plants.

I have a 3.75 Sq. Ft. box that I have almost $1,100.00 into so I can grow tomatos. And I can only grow them in small batches :)

2. How committed are you? To grow good tomatos, you need patience, some learning and reading, and time and more patience.

You need to just think about these things. Once youre in the hobby of growing indoor veggies, you can get hooked. Addicted. Read some of Latewoods posts and look what can happen to you :eek:

Just think about it and if you decide you dont wanna fuck with it, thats cool too. Growing tomatos is harder than people think.

But as I said, many here will help if you decide to take the plunge.......

Many many good people here will help you... :)

Good luck.

BigBudDaddy08
09-09-2005, 04:37 AM
Thanks HARDDON. And yes im addicted to growing anything allready.im willing to invest around 300-400$ .Its no where near the amount you have spent .But i only have 4 closet grows under my belt.And im more than willing to take the plunge .---------------------------------------------------------------------- 1.Mylar where do i get it .(Do not like ordering).
2.Odor (Does not need to be controled)
3.Ventalation (i got a duct that goes from my hps to a fan outside of room.Then another duct takeing heat out .78 deg. when light is on.70 when light off
4.Nutes (never really gave none till this grow.(Got SUPERthrive as you know LMFAO) Any other nutes i need?
5.Flannal Shirts are not reflectng any more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ill be goin today to get 2 more 4footers with 6500k spec. bulbs in all of them.320 watts 25,600 lum's to vegg.This sound ok for 2 plants?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything that im missing please inform me.Also Strains are Trainwreck atleast one of them should be lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HARDDON
09-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Mylar can be bought at hobby stores I think and also wal mart.

Where are planning to buy 4 foot 6500K light tubes?

If you can, buy instead the small CFL's. a four foot tube will wste far too much light for two plants. YOu want it direct and concentrated. THe way you currently have it leaning against the wall shining down will not work.

FLoros must be within inches of the plant top.

I mean an inch :)

So lets start with mylaring the walls and geting some good cfl bulbs.

lose the tubes friend.

BigBudDaddy08
09-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Damn i wish i knew all this befor i started lol.Ok cfl's i know homedepot has them but what watt what color ?.And can just get same ol same light socket and wire it up my self .I decided to finish this grow of how its goin right now .Since last time i got an 1 and half ounce off 1 plant with 2 fluros put to it. So im just gonna finish this grow first.But as of right now im constructing everything.Gonna have a 3x3x3 cabnet made out of 2 inch marine board.4 cfl's comeing down from top .Coverd with mylar inside .One duct moving air in another duct moving air out.Then for flowering all i have to do is unscrew bulb's and clamp my hps to top.So ima have about 15 inch's to play with between the top of plants and HPS (Its 250hps ).I spent all half of yesterday and all las night reading and reading and reading and reading and reading.So now i got kind of a guide line to go by .But i will probally still need help .lol

HARDDON
09-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Hey no problems if you need help. WE ALL DO :)

if you are gonna have 15 inches to play with, you better have a SOG going. Feel free to read my SOG as I am playing with 18"....

Anytime you need help many peeps here will chime in and assist.

BTW...those CFL at home dpeot....you will need at least 7 of them :) get s high a wattage as you can.

Good luck :)

BigBudDaddy08
09-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Day 17 update.One plant is getting its alternating nodes and other is still covered with clear trich little things.Sorry that you cant see close up's that good.4.0Megpix. sucks at close up's.There actually growing now .But im still puting into flower Monday.(My on little SOG lmfao)

HARDDON
09-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Sorry bro but those arent alternating stems.

They are too young for that....earliest I have seen alt nodes is around 25 days. Avg. I think is 28.

I would let her grow another two or three more nodes then flower.

BigBudDaddy08
09-09-2005, 04:31 PM
there not stem's but leaf's lol

Marc Benson
09-09-2005, 05:46 PM
there not stem's but leaf's lol

Actually they are stems...for the leaves. But there aren't any "leaf's" on a plant. There's a leaf or there's multiple leaves.

Also it's not "there not..." it's "they're not..."

If you're going to try to correct someone at least be correct in your corrections.

BigBudDaddy08
09-09-2005, 07:56 PM
I was trying to correct myself .Oh thinks for the grammer corrections.Pretty sure i can type what i want .But hey thinks for the lesson

YELRAM
09-09-2005, 08:16 PM
yo big bud daddy, looken good man. k so i was wanting to pritty much do the same thing that your doen, like the set up i mean. so what equipment r u usen and where r u buying it, cuz i dont like to order shit off the internet ulessi have to. so if you or harddon cuold help me out that would be great man.

peace~

YELRAM
09-09-2005, 08:20 PM
yo big bud daddy, looken good man. k so i was wanting to pritty much do the same thing that your doen, like the set up i mean. so what equipment r u usen and where r u buying it, cuz i dont like to order shit off the internet ulessi have to. so if you or harddon cuold help me out that would be great man. and keep up your nice grow man.

peace~

YELRAM
09-09-2005, 08:23 PM
yo sorry bout that

peace~

BigBudDaddy08
09-11-2005, 04:20 AM
Day 18.Sorry that i didnt get pic of other plant lights shut off soon as i took 1st pic.(Also this is no longer a 18$ grow lol.Fuck i must have been high when i thought of this thread)

HARDDON
09-11-2005, 05:12 AM
Day 18.Sorry that i didnt get pic of other plant lights shut off soon as i took 1st pic.(Also this is no longer a 18$ grow lol.Fuck i must have been high when i thought of this thread)

LOL....... :)

That was a good one :)

Welcome to the club.

BigBudDaddy08
09-11-2005, 03:51 PM
Thank's HD.Also im taken your oh-so-mighty-great-advice. And let plants go till day 28.

HARDDON
09-11-2005, 04:24 PM
You may wanna let her go to day 40. Some plant are just slow growers.

Remember you only get buds from growth tips.

At this time, she only has one.

But hey, sometimes thats all you want :)

BTW.... I notice the white card covering the soil base. Good idea.

However, I can see leaf shadows which means it isnt working. You need some more lights and side lights on her.

Good luck friend. :)

BigBudDaddy08
09-11-2005, 05:11 PM
I take my plants out of grow room to take pic's lights make the leave's yellow.Thats why there is a shadow .

BigBudDaddy08
09-12-2005, 02:00 AM
Day 19. Also HD befor you said my light's need to be 2 inch's close.Well they been about half inch to an inch from day one.Just as i said earlyer today i take my plants out of closet to take pic's.Also got an alright pic of nodes on 1 plant.But the other is a really slow grower so i might just stick it out and vegg for 40 lol.

YELRAM
09-12-2005, 07:07 PM
so big bud daddy. what kind of lights did u get, and if u could tell me where u get them that would be great 2. cuz im gonna be doen an in door grow and i need to know exaclty what kind of light i need. thanks man.

BigBudDaddy08
09-12-2005, 08:24 PM
You dont need my setup its pretty shity i would get CFL's because you can get the same watt and everything at 10x smaller .But only 9-18$$ a pieace for the ones you need and youll need 7-8 of them .The watts you should get is 40 and up i would think to have an alright vegg.You can get them at most hardwear stores.

moeburn
09-12-2005, 10:58 PM
is that 80 watts of power in the florescent lights, or 80 watts of equivalent incandescent light?

Like sometimes on a package they'll say "80w florescent lightbulb (14w)"

BigBudDaddy08
09-13-2005, 12:56 AM
Its power in the flouro i guess .It will grow 1 plant through vegg .So dunno

BigBudDaddy08
09-14-2005, 06:32 PM
Day 22. Big plant is starting to grow really good since day 21.But small plant is stil small same exact size

BigBudDaddy08
09-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Oh yeah i finally found all my bags of seeds that i ordered from heavens stairway.And i got Legends Ultimate Indica,N.Y.C DIESLE,BubbleBerry,And a few more from DocChronic.And Trainwreck from a Nameless Breeder.But as i was lookn only Legends Ultimate Indica Was open so im thinking the big plant is Ultimate Indica,And other plant i think is some other bag seed that i put in germanation and .(the bag seed is some 2-3 hitter quitter bud)Just thought id tell everyone the strain's of the plants .If any one wanted to know

BigBudDaddy08
09-16-2005, 04:25 PM
Day 24.Big Plant is starting grow even better now.But small one is still small.

HARDDON
09-16-2005, 06:13 PM
You might wanna try getting some Schultz Rooting and Hormone Powder and mix a dime sized hefty chunk into the next 3 or 4 waterings.

Those roots aren't spreading and thriving for some reason. This will help them get going.

Your taller one is now pleading and begging for light on those new secondaires. They look promising but...will need some real light.

Looking good....let em grow some more :)

BigBudDaddy08
09-16-2005, 06:31 PM
ill have more lighting in 12/12 .Probally gonna get another 4ftr for each plant 160watts to each plant .sound nice for vegg?

BigBudDaddy08
09-16-2005, 07:09 PM
Also HD i got some ''Schultz Take Root''. Will this do?

Rezinator
09-17-2005, 06:03 AM
Yah BBD08. Good question.

I only have that Take Root also.

So Harddon. Lemme amend the question... if Take Root is okay... for mixing into next watering in lieu of Schultz's R&H Powder, is it, both or either, still recommended if I or anyone raked in the Earthworm Castings kinda richly (maybe 60:40 to the soil closest in around bottom of rootball) when I transplanted to the five gal pail?

BBD, keep rollin with it man.

BigBudDaddy08
09-18-2005, 03:36 PM
Day 26.Gave my small plant some ''Take Root'' Friday anyways since no one gave me an answer.And an unexpected thing took place 1 set of leaves grew yesterday .(it's unexpected because plant has not grew in like 2 weeks).So any comments would be great.Also as i say again .These two plants germanated same time stuck out of soil same time everything.But a huge growth diff.

HARDDON
09-18-2005, 03:56 PM
1. Rooting powder / gel will all work.
2. See the shadows on your white paper? Means it aint working.
3. Your plants have ONE BUD SITE. The main stem tip. Either add more lights now, or prep for ONE BUD per plant.

Veg is where you prep her for flower. Adding more light during flower only will result in a nicer one bud. Get some single CFL on her sides...like 3 of them. This will help develope secondaries of which you show not a single one.

Without them, you will have only one bud at top...may a cuple smaller ones next to stem but thats it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes you can use other ferts in addition to the Take Root stuff. They are completley different in nature.

However, dont feed nutes if the root system is not developed enuff to utilize the nutes. You can overwhelm the plant and burn her. Right now, plants this small at this long age, do not need nutes added....continue to feed the root system and then in a week, they should be much larger and more mature and capable of handling light nutes.

BigBudDaddy08
09-18-2005, 04:15 PM
HARDDON. i put the white paper there to make the pic of plant not to turn yellow.And again these plants are out of growroom.Ill try to take a pic of grow room.Just the cfl's i added makes the pics where you cant seem them .Ill take the cfl's out when i take pic because you cant see them.Also cfl's are 40 watts like 11$ for 1. So i bought 2 to put on the sides of plants

HARDDON
09-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Ok sounds good.

Also, get some side shots of the plants. I would like to see the stem formation and the secondary sites. :)

Thanks

doonyinchitown
09-18-2005, 06:35 PM
man you should invest in a spot light for 85 at home depot it has 100 hps bulb in there my plants at day18 were 1foot tall and all bushy itworks better with proper light

BigBudDaddy08
09-19-2005, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the advicee ''doonyinchitown''. But i learned my lesson .lmfao.Im getting a mh for veg next time.Also ''HARDDON'' tomorrow ill get pic's but my lights are off .Its amazing the stem at bottom is like 2 times smaller than like an inch up.its a good pencil size stem. But you'll see tomorrow

BigBudDaddy08
09-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Day 27 here ya go HARDDON.

HARDDON
09-20-2005, 02:55 AM
OK you just now have some secondaries coming out. Remember, besides the main kola, the secondaries are really your only other bud source.

You will want to develope them for increased yield.

I would suggest you read 9ski9 HARDDONA UPDATE thread in the basic growing section and learn some lessons. Even he turned out to be a he plant, you can see what some simple tucking of those fan leaves will do to the secondaries by allowing light to hit them.

If you flower now, you will have one main kola and probably a couple of joints worth of bud from the secondaries. If you tuck or tie those fan leaves, and, get some light on them, and penetrate the canopy leaves, you can quadruple your yield if you veg long enuff.

They are begging for light....either give it to them or start the flowering....

Good healthy plant...just light starved. :)

BigBudDaddy08
09-20-2005, 04:53 AM
Lol. Im already at the point where i could have bought a 250watt MH at the same price all my 4ftr's and cfl's costed this grow lmfao.Well anyways i will still be vegging at day 40 .And also there is 160 true fluro. watts goin to each plant now.

BigBudDaddy08
09-21-2005, 07:39 PM
Day 29.There both growing great now but didnt get a pic of the other one sorry.

butters
09-21-2005, 10:21 PM
sorry about the bad advice...them being too young to bud..
my mistake !!! :o
will do better research next time...

BigBudDaddy08
09-21-2005, 11:20 PM
Its fine bro. You was just tryn to help me out and i respect that. thanks for the misleading advice though lmfao.(i already new you could flower at any age )

HARDDON
09-22-2005, 03:15 AM
Ok so you got 11 days, so go ahead and tuck or tie those top fan leaves down to the main stem. Twisty wire works great and so do pipe cleaners (props to 9ski9) :)

Get those fans outta the way and you'll squeeze maybe an additional 5-8 grams if you get those exposed now :)

kimchibanana
09-22-2005, 03:28 AM
update?

BigBudDaddy08
09-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Day 31,''HARDDON'' my big plant is already preflowering.This pic is just of the hairs coming out of top dont know if you will be able to see them.Should i put in flowering or keep in veg and start tying down my fan leaves

HARDDON
09-23-2005, 03:21 AM
I can see where you are talking about but i am not so sure they are flowers yet.

New growth often appears to look like pistels...

Dont change anything....just tie the fan leaves back now.

Oh, before you do that, you need to check and find the mongrel that is eating your leaves. You dont want to go into flower with bugs and you dont wanna tie down fan leaves that have bugs or eggs on them.

Make sure your plant is bug free cuz sumthings been snacking on her :)

BigBudDaddy08
09-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Day 32 update.Im trying to find the critters everyday.I look in my soil under leaves along stem .Everything i just dont see any .Also i look through a 30x mag. And still dont see anything.

BigBudDaddy08
09-23-2005, 12:52 PM
Day 32 update.Im trying to find the critters everyday.I look in my soil under leaves along stem .Everything i just dont see any .Also i look through a 30x mag. And still dont see anything.Also big plant is 1 ft 2inch's.Small is like 6 inch's- 8inch's

HARDDON
09-23-2005, 01:13 PM
It is quite possible that:

a) the critter(s) dont live in the plant itself. Could be a closet, under the bed...anywhere.
b) the critter(s) ate got high and said fuck that I aint eating her no more.

Just keep an eye out for new bite marks and if you see any, spray with soap and water formula.

Tie down those leaves.

BigBudDaddy08
09-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Ok.HARDDON can i substitute tieing to tuckn?.Because i done tucked a few leaves out of the way to get more light.And soap and water idea. Can you give me a step by step process

BigBudDaddy08
09-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Day 33 .(i think)Well plants are doin ok.No new bite marks on plants.But if anyone has had holes like mine and new what they are from please inform me. Also some close up's of holes and chunks out of leaves

HARDDON
09-24-2005, 02:34 PM
To be safe...

Get some Jouhnsons and Johnsons baby shampoo and some purified water.

Place in quart container and spray mist the entire plant.....

Tops of leaves, bottoms, and the stem and the soil.

Spray her til she is dripping from the solution, and do this like 3X over the next week.

She will thank you for it :)

PROMISE!

HARDDON
09-24-2005, 02:35 PM
PS every day you dont tie or tuck the fan leaves is a lost day.

Da1KrayzieThug
09-25-2005, 08:19 AM
If I may add something. I had a similar grow (I know you recall this HARDDON) where I had 2 14W CFL's at I think a 2400K. They grew the plants just fine. But once I grabbed my parents credit card (they still dont know) and ordered a $40 (after shipping) 65W 6500K CFL (BIG ass monsters...bigger than HPS I believe :D) The growth SHOT. So I'd say to invest into getting a strong blue colored light for vegging. It's real important.

BigBudDaddy08
09-27-2005, 08:10 PM
Day 35. Getting bigger everyday

BigBudDaddy08
09-29-2005, 01:52 PM
Day 37.Thought i would show some pic's of some female preflowers off big plant.And a pic of grow room without my cfl's in it.(Camera seems to fuck up when there in there).

chonged
09-29-2005, 02:33 PM
lookin good for 5 weeks old BBD :)

butters
09-29-2005, 06:31 PM
no balls on that girl !! nice job

BigBudDaddy08
10-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Day 40.Got alot of new hairs. First day of 12/12 starts today.Also HARDDON thanks alot sir,Dont know if i coulda got this if you was not posting.

HARDDON
10-02-2005, 03:42 PM
BBD....

NOw the hard part starts... :)

Remember a couple of important things thru the next pahse....

Stretching......She will stretch prolly about 3X her current height. Take early measurements now, as it will help you to know later when she has stopped climbing....

Darkness.....Make sure there is no light leakage whatsoever in any way shape or form. A keyhole of light can cause delays.

Light...I forgot what you intend to flower with light wise....but....make sure its red wave dominate.

Fan leaves.....Oh for the love of God what she would have become had you tucked those fans....but......in flower, you will now see the bud sites and learn more why I pressed for the fan leave hiding :) You will have another oppty. to expose those bud sites to light...I suggest you take advantage of it for increased yeild.

You done real goot :D

Very very nice job for 40 days and the shitty lights you had. You should be proud.....

You grew a very nice tomato plant.

Now wait till about 14 days and you will see future tomatos at eery growth point she has. This will produce some nice tomatos for you...... :)

Great job....and no thanks deserved....you and the plant made it happen.

Thanks and congrats. :)

BigBudDaddy08
10-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Ok guy's day 41 been in 12/12 for 1 day i put 250 watt hps up yesterday .There's a huge light diffrence when you got the right lights.Now i have 1 250hps 2 4ft shop lights and 4 true 40watt cfl's .Also i tied 2 huge fan leaves to the stem that was covering up new growth .Also pic 1 is with all lights on and pic is with just fluros's on and all are 2700k temp.

BigBudDaddy08
10-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Sorry for got the 2nd pic

chisme
10-06-2005, 12:29 PM
nice

BigBudDaddy08
10-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Day 43. She sure is likeing all the lights very nice hairs all over .Kinda proud of myself .HARDDON i must thank you again.Even though you will say no no you and the plant did it lmfao.Comments welcome

HARDDON
10-07-2005, 10:55 PM
Jesus those are some of the longest pistels I have ever seen :eek:

What strain is she????

And man what a nice transition from veg to flower :) :) :)

I wish you had tied those fans back earlier...

Buds tend to mimic in size what the flower head fan leaves and calyxes are size wise when starting bloom.

So those smaller secondairies are gonna be much smaller than they should have been or could have been.

But other than that you did a great job with what you had and the HPS will do wonders now.

And...thank you for the props but you know it really was you and the baby.

Now what is your plan for nutes from here out. At least have a plan in place :)

BigBudDaddy08
10-07-2005, 11:59 PM
These are the nutes i was gonna give her Beastie Bloomz N-P-K 0-50-30,Open Sesame N-P-K 5-45-19, these are the ones i got now .Will these be usefull? Or what does anyone eles suggest.

HARDDON
10-08-2005, 01:27 AM
I'm sorry I forget.....what strain is she?????

BigBudDaddy08
10-08-2005, 03:37 AM
Suspose to be Legends Ultimate Indica

Garden Knowm
10-08-2005, 04:12 PM
nic pics.. can we see one fromthe side...!!

looks awesome!!

HARDDON
10-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Well for an ultimate indica she sure has a lot of sativa in her....at least 35% I would assume...

man nutes are such a touchy issue and one fuck up can kill your shit.

I hate to reccomend anything with nute issues.

All I will tell you is I personally prefer organic guano for ferts and some Schultz cactus fertilizer used 4 drops per gallon once per week.

Thats all I have the balls to do...

I dont like ferts in a soil grow very much...especially if your soil is great to start with. Perhaps someone else can adivse on the nutes.........

Personally she looks healthy as can be.....why add nutes now???

Just be cool and use itsy bits. very itsy bits.

BigBudDaddy08
10-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Well i have been feeding her some SUPERthrive should i add little bit more since she's in flowering.I will get pic's soon since brother is driveing through Amsterdam he wants to take a few pics with digi. cam.

WeedyBoyWonder
10-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Wow thats a nice story you got going on here, just read it all.

Im about to start Growing very soon, in the same sort of conditions you are. HARDDON, please would you mind if i asked you anything?

And i got somthing to ask now, what did you mean by tie downt he fan leaves? Can you explain? Please :)

Nice plant BBD08

turtle420
10-09-2005, 10:25 PM
WeedyBoyWonder,

I am sorry to inform you that you have arrived less than 24 hours after Mr. HarddOn has left. I guess you're asking him for help because you read all his posts, but alas, he's gone. He surely will be missed. But do not despair, there are shitloads of other guys here that offer tons of advice. None will be able to piss people off quite the same way HarddOn did, but it's the best advice nontheless...

Melton420
10-10-2005, 03:03 AM
nice man long way to go

BigBudDaddy08
10-11-2005, 07:19 PM
Day 48 .Only been in flower for 8 days.She is budding really nicely .Got some side pics for Garden Knowm.And pic's of about 70% of all bud sites.Also she has the longest hairs iv seen on any of my plants.And her name is Calida( means the most beutiful) And trust me her name suits her just right because she is the most beutiful plants iv grown.Also there's about 15 more bud sites i need to take pic's of.

More Update's Coming Soon.......

BigBudDaddy08
10-11-2005, 07:22 PM
these are not the 15 .Just took alota damn pics lol

turtle420
10-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Congratulations! You're a proud dad!

BigBudDaddy08
10-11-2005, 07:24 PM
some more

BukDatAss
10-12-2005, 05:35 AM
I just read the whole post today. Man shes one lovely lady, you must me a proud dad. Im a newbie and I hope to do as good as you did. Did you ever end up using nutes? and if so what??

BigBudDaddy08
10-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Thanks ''BukDat'' this grow was actually fairly simple i think a 13 year old could do it in the right conditions .As ''HARDDON'' said a few weeks ago '' you're plant will never make it to flowering with your light conditions '' Wish he was here to see how big she is .But also cannabis is legal where i live .So alot easyer for me to grow outside and inside .Also no i havent added in nutes. except 1/4 teaspoon of SUPERthrive to every gallon.And seem's to be likeing it very well.Also i went and picked up ahalf ounce of some Lion Heart bud.And got me 2 new pipes 39.50 apieace .Here's pics.Alson iv only smoked out of these 2 and already turning black where bowl is

turtle420
10-12-2005, 02:19 PM
But also cannabis is legal where i live .

Ouch...

So alot easyer for me to grow outside and inside .

Ouch ouch ouch!

Why are you so cruel to us?!

BukDatAss
10-12-2005, 04:48 PM
How often do you give them nutes? Nice pipes by the way

BigBudDaddy08
10-12-2005, 06:28 PM
I give SUPERthrive every watering i just upped the dose when i went into flowering

BigBudDaddy08
10-14-2005, 04:57 PM
Ok new bud is from mom she sent me some in mail today.And here day 51. 11 days in to flower starting to get some trich's.Click to inlarge and zoom in

BukDatAss
10-17-2005, 05:23 AM
I know that ur using 250hps so how much did that set u back cause im having a

problem to find a method of not having to buy one of those 200$kits just for that

bulb?????

BigBudDaddy08
10-17-2005, 06:11 PM
''BukDat'' My 250HPS was only 75$$ .And i got a bigger fan so my 250hps is 2 inch's away from top cola .And im getting really good thick buds now and trich's are plentyful.This setup all in all was only 130$$ and an extra 4$$ month for light bill.Also this is ''Day 54 14 Days Into Flowering'' Growing great now i hope to get a few ounces off her

BigBudDaddy08
10-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Some More.Oh yeah ''BukDat'' my seeds was 50$ got them from headshop down te street

BukDatAss
10-17-2005, 11:40 PM
Damn i envy you :( its looking really good. So where did you find that hps system and what brand is it.

BigBudDaddy08
10-18-2005, 12:59 AM
http://www.insidesun.com/index.php?action=item&id=747&prevaction=category&previd=specials&prevstart=12

This is where i got my 250hps.Even though it is a refurbished one.It works great .Also next grow i think im gonna go for the MH Conversion Bulb to veg my plants .And the conversion bulb is like 47.50.But thats at my local Hydroshop.Also InsideSun is great place to order from and are quick

BukDatAss
10-19-2005, 02:14 PM
how long did it take for you to get ur HPS KIT FROM insidesun cause im thinking of getting mine from there. NEW PICS NEW PICS !!!!!!!!!

BigBudDaddy08
10-19-2005, 03:04 PM
''BukDat'' It took 1 week to get my order.And its ''Day 56 16 Days into flowering''.Also i did not think my plant would smell so strong.So if you are planing to grow in the presents of your parents you may want to get a Low odor strain or get something to eliminate the smell .Because you can not mistake the smell of MJ when its flowering.Also Trich's are really starting to get more and more over night.And i counted all my bud sites 87 to be exact .

BigBudDaddy08
10-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Some more.Also Click on pics to See them better

BigBudDaddy08
10-20-2005, 11:16 PM
Comments Welcome! :D

BigBudDaddy08
10-22-2005, 11:05 PM
Update:Day 59:19 Day's into Flowering:Her hair's are starting to turn pinkish red.And trich's are growing great too.Hope they take over my whole plant.

BigBudDaddy08
10-22-2005, 11:08 PM
Some More Of Day 59

BigBudDaddy08
10-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Some More Day 59.

BigBudDaddy08
10-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Some More Day 59

J4ay20
10-23-2005, 10:34 PM
.But also cannabis is legal where i live .So alot easyer for me to grow outside and inside .

where is that dude!

BigBudDaddy08
10-23-2005, 11:03 PM
Netherlands

reeferrat
10-26-2005, 09:46 PM
holy cats! i was starting to save seeds as i get good quality stuff. but hell growin seems way beyond me. maybe i could get a pro to set me up & come when necessary .only how can i advertise like as yous are fond of saying .this blog is for amusement only. wishful thinking if i ever really did more than lie so far. i knew more 30 yrs ago watching others with closet fetishes. i need an mj break . just amusing myself never serious about anything i`m bipolar 8 1/2 reefer rat ps i really enjoyed following that journey . einstein was right er was he yeah but then !?

ill phixion
11-01-2005, 06:31 AM
*Drools...*

Man I wanna do this stuff, is it even remotely possible that I will be able to grow it in my closet with my mother living with me? Doubt it...

I really wish you could just throw a damn seed in a pot of soil and leave it there and when you come back to check on it, it's growing like a charm without any problems.

One can only dream...

BukDatAss
11-03-2005, 02:40 AM
put locks on ur closet door and another in ur box set up.----ill phixion HEY BBD hows R the plants doing

BigBudDaddy08
11-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Hey Bukdat. Plants doing good. Really starting to fill out now.Sorry cant get any pic's my digi cam. say's ''Zoom Error'' and my focus wont come out .So cant take pic's .Also ''ill phixion'' it is very very possible to grow in the presents of parents.One of my best friends in the state's does it everyday and his mom come's in his room and closet everyday and never suspects a thing.I even constructed it for him since he's not to good with his hands.All it is, is a 4 ft tall 3ft wide dresser .It is completely light proof,sound proof,and odor proof.This thing is sealed so good i filled it up to the top with water and no leaks.Also it has a 250hps in it and 8 places for high wattage cfl's .It Has not heat build up and the temp of the dresser stays at 74 degr. all the time .Also the yeild for this dresser was 9 1/2 ounces of mandtuska thunderfuck cross .Also with all this going my friends electric bill jumped up 38$$ .And if your interested in this dresser ''Phixion'' i will be making another one when my grow is done .So i will have a step by step on how to make it.And you'll need about 280$$ to make this dresser.Also this setup held in 9 plants that were 2 foot tall when they were chopped to be harvested.

BukDatAss
11-03-2005, 03:44 PM
yeah did you guyz see the box some guy did it looks like a big ass speaker that was really clever. You just have to be creative

oturbojoeo4o
11-04-2005, 07:05 PM
lol im trying a budget grow also...i know its cost alot more over time but for a start its sooo cheap....man you had some goodluck!

BukDatAss
11-09-2005, 06:15 AM
Whats up with the grow?

BigBudDaddy08
11-09-2005, 03:19 PM
BukDat.Its doin fucking great i got a new thread in indoor section go talk to me there bro and ill keep you updated .Happy smoking.

Ps thread is called ''The Last Month's Of BigBud's Grow''