june 6 will forever touch me

i wish there was never any HITLERS
why was that fucker even born?
and if there is a god,why did he/she/it allow that shit to happen
was we being tuaght a lesson
well
we didnt learn it
WAR still rages on

ALL OUR OUR BRAVE SOLDIERS DIE FOR SHIT THAT THEY DONT NEED TO.

I UNDERSTAND THEY NEEDED TO SWARM THE BEACH AT NORMANDY
had to free the OPRESSED french(who seem to forget that)from the agressive germany war machine (there big buddies now btw)
but i dont get bosnia,im tired of IRAQ and so dam tired reading where so and so got killed in this fucked yo war on terror.

ask any average american
he or she will say

SHOOT THEM ALL WHO STICK UP A HEAD TO EVEN LOOK,
what ya looking for,you nee to go on about your life if your not a enemy
you should care less what we do,dont look giulty,by looking at all.
go live,leave them to job finding the KILLERS of you and us,
dont even look like a bomb toting person,we will shoot you,
YOU ALL LOOK THE SAME
how do we know,well we could shoot you all and count later and say see
this one and that one,,,,,,,sorry about the 3 million innocents?
yaw need to help us help you.
or die
happy june 6
im not happy
niether is my army.
yes my army
the united states of america
i pay for it when i buy your 40 a barrel oil.
peace

sawleaf
06-06-2004, 06:29 PM
I try not to question God, whatever happens does so for a reason and we may never know why? As for war, it will never stop, because we are human, and war is what we do. I did my time behind the gun, now it's time for me to move on.

maryjanemama
06-06-2004, 07:18 PM
Sawleaf is right, as long as there are humans, there will be war. There will always be men like George W. who equate war with power. Unfortunately, it's not old Georgy boy going off to fight, it's some 18 year old kid who just joined up to get money for college. The only veteran that I've ever known who actually saw war was my dad who served in the Marines in the Korean War (R.I.P 9/14/01). He was a man of few words and never said much about it, only that he wished he'd never seen the things that he saw while he was there. That's enough for me to respect ALL vets.

NowhereMan, I've asked myself many times why God would allow a lot of things that go on. Don't beat yourself up questioning it.

NowhereMan
06-08-2004, 12:36 AM
Sawleaf is right, as long as there are humans, there will be war. There will always be men like George W. who equate war with power. Unfortunately, it's not old Georgy boy going off to fight, it's some 18 year old kid who just joined up to get money for college. The only veteran that I've ever known who actually saw war was my dad who served in the Marines in the Korean War (R.I.P 9/14/01). He was a man of few words and never said much about it, only that he wished he'd never seen the things that he saw while he was there. That's enough for me to respect ALL vets.

NowhereMan, I've asked myself many times why God would allow a lot of things that go on. Don't beat yourself up questioning it.

well thank ya for your supporting and comforting words
i will admitt i have a lot of trouble coping at times,momentary lapses in the focus of my life,mainly anger and stress related ,
we have common ground me and you,maryjane
my dad was in korea the very worst of it,he said very little about it but what he said i heard all to well,comments like "so cold you would find people dead standing there died of exposure, jeeesh ,the waiste of humanity is terrible.
i wont pretend i like everyone in the world
but i do not want harm to come to anyone ,other than those who would in fact kill me and my family out of some fucking way of thinking
sorry,,im stoned and im thinking about my dad telling me his feet was so cold that it took days to thaw out,he had black spots on his toes and shit

my father went to "see the lord "as he would say,on sept.14 1993.he had lived quite a full life for his short years WE NEED TO CARE FOR ARE VETS

case in piont,my dad,
he was cut off his meds from the VA.and told he was gonna half to buy them
he had a bad heart amoung other things,(dies of heart attach a few months later)now yes they did RETURN his services,,,but i often wonder,if that month he took less meds cuase he had NO money ,living on a vets pension
i proudly say,i sent $250 a month home from my army payday every month i was in the service,called a allotment.sent to my mom to help them,i was the last to leave home,my family had 7 kids, 3 boys and 1 girl served in the army at some piont in our young lives,,,,as all us poor ass kids do who try to get out the HILLBILLY Ghetto
i HONOR every old vet i see,i dont look at them with pity
i look at them with respect and a sense of gratitude
but i do not know what to say to most of them
if they start talking i can spend a day with a old coot' type even shooting the breeze about anything,i do not bring up the war even though i want too
i dont,I LET THEM,and then i ask about it,
ive heard shit that make ya skin crawl
i know alot of veitnam vets, one dude did two tours and i tell ya
we need to care for our vets if they get fucked up doing THE JOB
anyay
thanks agian maryjane for understanding about our vets
our goverment does not care about them
only people like US give a fuck if they hungry or cold, or have a hard time finding work,
smoke on
peace

ps check out my january 1984 pic,
just think,they put a gun in this kids hand

sawleaf
06-08-2004, 01:29 AM
My father is a Korean Vet as well. One of the reasons I joined the Corps was my father. Ended up as a machine gunner just like him also.