PDA

View Full Version : Pat Robertson,Leader of the Morons

NowhereMan
08-24-2005, 04:32 AM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Conservative U.S. evangelist Pat Robertson called for the assassination of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050823/pl_nm/venezuela_robertson_dc

We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability," Robertson said during Monday broadcast of his religious "The 700 Club" program.

"We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator," he continued. "It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with."

In his broadcast, Robertson said: "You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it.

"It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war ... and I don't think any oil shipments will stop."

did i read that right,mr morals wants to have someone shot in head,?wow
talk about ya hypocrit mofo's
and who is this we shit he talking about
his ass be in a luxury room somewhere on any given night,
that kinda pisses me off mr religious wanting to have someone 'taken out"
or is he so dumb he thinks you walk up and say DIE,and they do.
no brain splattered on walls and blood and gory shit,just say i want you dead

i guess as long as he feels bad later and says he is sorry for his evil he will still be god 's lil vioce of reason.

i thought all bibles said something about love thy nieghbor and thou shalt not kill and turn the other cheek,ect ect,guess he missed them parts,hey pat bible school is in ya dumass,how can he show his face on tv and say shit like that and pretend to believe some doctrine of a higher power wants him too.

did he not just commit some crime,co conspiring with millions to have one step up and kill that dude,for the country of course.
did they not convict the kkk leaders of something(s) like that,inciting murder or something ,broke that organization in lawsiuts,
if that dude gets whacked,and i was in his family
i 'd take that fucker to us courts and file for Billions in damages.
dream on that mr robertson.

america must clean its hands,its face, and its heart.its been dirtied by those nimwits like pat ,and jim baker and jimmy swaggart to name a few religious ones,who pop in my mind as two who have FALLEN from Grace publically.

to me mr robertson is as bad as any muslim extremist who wants me dead
they just do it for different reasons but want same thing.
anyone not under their religion,dies.or deserves no mercy or respect.

what a dumass he is.
and that is just a fact not my fantasy

weirdo79
08-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Seriously I've got to admit if I'm up for a wake and bake on a Sunday Morning and nothing's good on Animal Planet ill watch that jackass , He makes me laugh with his delusional nonsense.

What I want to know is since he has the ear of god according to himself and many fundies across the nation. Why didnt he just tell (sorry ask....) god to smite him? That to me is even more pertinent question considering his constant calls for support (money...) and his claims that god will punish. It(god) always "will" but never "does" thats the problem.....Makes me wonder if he's afraid god might not answer.....

bhallg2k
08-24-2005, 12:55 PM
This man once said that a nuclear bomb should be detonated at the State Department to "shake up" foreign policy.

He agreed with Jerry Falwell, who said that 9/11 was "God's wrath" for U.S. acceptance of lesbians, gay and "abortionists."

He prays nightly on his "700 Club" show for vacancies on the Supreme Court, by retirement or by "other means."

And he also happens to be the founder and leader of the largest political Christian organization in America, with some 70 million members who believe every single word he says.

Scary huh?

kronick
08-24-2005, 07:52 PM
"We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator," he continued. "It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with."

man...this guy needs to take history class again, cause last time i checked...ww1 started because of the "assassination" of Arch Duke Ferdinand.

ermitonto
08-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Boy, Jesse Helms is another great one, isnâ??t he? Just another fevered ego tainting our collective unconscious. Cause you know, anyone that far to the right, like Swaggart, anyone that far to the right is hiding a very deep and dark secret, you do know that, right?

Iâ??m an armchair fuckinâ??, uh, psychologist BUT, anyone - you know that when Jesse Helms finally dies, heâ??s gonna commit suicide first of all in a washtub outside, underneath a pecan tree. Heâ??s gonna slash his wrists and write in blood, "Iâ??ve been a bad boy." But you know theyâ??re going to find the skins of young children drying in his attic, swarms of horseflies going in and out of the eaves, and on CNN over and over, his wife going, "I always wondered about Jesseâ??s collection of little shoes." *cough* Anyone that far to the right is hiding a deep, dark secret.
â??Bill Hicks

Same goes for this nutcase...

mrdevious
08-25-2005, 12:32 AM
he also stated that anybody who isn't jewish or christian should not be allowed in government.

am I the only one starting to think the the past 2 wars are just two warrning fundamentalist nations? (though I do believe Afghanistan was justified, not Iraq).

kronick
08-25-2005, 04:25 AM
he also stated that anybody who isn't jewish or christian should not be allowed in government.

i think that the only people that should be aloud in government shouldnt be aloud to be a part of any religion. it may be infringing on peoples rights but its better for all of us if the people watching over us, are looking out for man kind and not god.

andruejaysin
08-25-2005, 05:13 AM
Assasination of democraticaly elected leaders? what a great idea! Any suggestions?

NowhereMan
08-25-2005, 03:07 PM
man...this guy needs to take history class again, cause last time i checked...ww1 started because of the "assassination" of Arch Duke Ferdinand.
i didnt say that about no 200 billion war crap.
i copied and paisted it,kronick,thats makes it look like i said it dude
pat robertson said that,not me

kronick
08-25-2005, 05:23 PM
pat robertson said that,not me

i kno...thats who i was talking about

pat robertson is a douche

ermitonto
08-25-2005, 09:58 PM
i think that the only people that should be aloud in government shouldnt be aloud to be a part of any religion. it may be infringing on peoples rights but its better for all of us if the people watching over us, are looking out for man kind and not god.

What?! That's ridiculous, why would an atheist be any less qualified to be president? There is no evidence whatsoever to support your idea that atheists are somehow less moral than religious people. Look at crime statistics. We are just as capable of distinguishing right from wrong as you are, only we do it by analyzing the situation rather than relying on some ancient book for guidance. And what's wrong with looking out for man? Isn't that supposedly the president's job? Nobody needs to "look out for god". If god existed, he would be infinitely powerful and perfectly capable of looking out for himself.

It would be horribly unconstitutional to place a restriction on the presidency such as requiring religious belief. Ever hear of the separation of church and state? Or how about equality before the law? You can't legally require presidents to be religious any more than you could force them to hold any other idea to qualify as president.

P.S. I note you mentioned belief in god specifically...would Buddhists, Taoists, or Hindus qualify? What about Scientologists, Raelians, or any other cult member? What counts as an "okay" religion for you?

ermitonto
08-25-2005, 10:05 PM
And don't think there aren't a lot of atheists out there. There are many more atheists in this country than Jews. Are you really willing to exclude that much of the population from the presidency?

ADaisyChain
08-25-2005, 10:24 PM
Ermi, he was saying the opposite of what you thought he was saying. Still an unrealistic idea, but for different reasons. ;)

He was saying only people without religion should be allowed in government, as to prevent religious bias.

ermitonto
08-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Oh, that makes a lot more sense. Sorry, I was really stoned when I read that. Yes, as you said, it is unrealistic. Huge swaths of this country are absolutely convinced that someone who doesn't believe in Jesus is a godless Commie under the influence of Satan who wants to corrupt everybody onto the Dark Side of the Force. Or something.

kronick
08-26-2005, 12:16 AM
Ermi, he was saying the opposite of what you thought he was saying. Still an unrealistic idea, but for different reasons. ;)

He was saying only people without religion should be allowed in government, as to prevent religious bias.

thank you...lol thats exactly what i ment but i dont agree that its unrealistic. it can happen, it would just take a long...long time to convince everyone.

ontariogrower
08-26-2005, 12:48 AM
Pat Robertson is a fucking moron. He is a total idiot and also he is very crazy and I think they should lock him away in a mental hospital. What is wrong with Americans? Why don't you guys put people like him away in a hospital where he belongs! He spreads hate and dillusional rants all over the world and you let him go on T.V so he can rant to everyone in the country!!! All of these christians who watch that show and the Jimmy Swaggart Ministries program and Benny Hinn and all of these nutty christian programs should be shot in the back of the head and put out of their misery. How can so many people believe the crap these nutty christian men preach? I can't fucking understand how people can be so fucking stupid and gullible. These christian fundamentalist whackos all look up to these people and think that what they are teaching is good stuff and they actually believe they will be saved by "Jesus" and sent to heaven and the people act like total fucking lunatics!!! Atheists are way more sane than these christian fundies! How the fuck can Americans believe this shit and have it put on TV!!! Why do they censor shows with nudity and bad language? They should be censoring these shows and shutting them down! These religious nuts are fucking up more minds than all of the ass and titties and swear words in the world!!! Do these fucking nutty christian fucks actually believe in the shit these people are saying? It's unreal. I believe people should be able to be free to worship whatever they want and to live however they want, BUT only if they aren't force feeding their beliefs down the rest of our throats and causing society harm. These nutty fundamentalists cross the fucking line!!! I wonder who believes this shit? hmm let me think!!! REPUBLICANS! REPUBLICANS! REPUBLICANS! and people from the South, for the most part. I say you should kill everyone in the South!!! Screw assasinating Hugo Chaves! Assasinate these fucking lunatics in the South and all of these fuckbar republicans who believe in this televangelist shit.

Like honestly! Have you seen these televangelist preachers "heal" people on television? They get up on stage and these nutbar preachers like Benny Hinn and all of the other ones hit the fucking lunatic fundamentalist on their head and they go ohhh PRAISSSEE JEEEESUS!!!! YOUR HEALED!!! and the people like get out of their wheelchairs and dance and throw down their canes and run around and some take their hearing aids out and say they aren't deaf anymore! COME ON PEOPLE!

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE! People actually believe this stuff! They actually think it's the real thing and that it's not the least bit insane or crazy. I'd say that probably 30-40 % of the American population is crazy fundamentalist christian! This stuff is ridiculous! If anything, this religion is made by satan or something because these preachers are all just in it for money and they are truly evil and spread hate and then the christians go ohhhh we're all peaceful and blah blah. Thats fucking bullshit!!! Die you fucking christian fundamentalist nutcases who listen to Benny Hinn! Pat Robertson! Jimmy Swaggart ( the fucking nutcase who rants about the end of the world)!!!! Fuck all of you who believe in this shit and who try to live in this nutty christian way.

When you die and you are in hell you will be sorry! This stuff is pure hate and I think we need to rid the world of this crap. And sure I may be hippocritical for wanting all of these nutters to die, but they truly deserve it! And they are truly nuts! I speak the truth. I speak facts. I don't lie and spread dillusion all throughout the world. I believe in the truth, I believe in sanity.

I'm sure 99% of you on this site will agree with what I wrote and you probably feel the same way!

Snuff out the fundies

FUCK BUSH! ELECT ANYONE WHO ISN'T A REPUBLICAN CHRISTIAN NUTCASE!

ontariogrower
08-26-2005, 01:03 AM
The American government is run by christian fundamentalist pig fuckers who make all of the American's live under their judeo/christian way of life. I think it's time for the government to stop forcing their ideology and beliefs upon the American people. It's time to stop making laws based on their own beliefs and not the majority of Americans beliefs. Why the hell should a bunch of rednecks nutcases decide that if they dont like something, it should be the law of the land, even if the people don't agree with them. Some fucking democracy you live in! Oh George Bush doesn't agree with stem cell research because they will have to kill embryo's. BIG FUCKING DEAL! do you think an embryo can think? do you think an embryo knows whats going on, or if it's dying. NO, if you could use these embryonic stem cells to cure cancer or MS or any other diseases it would be well worth killing a bunch of totally undeveloped "babies". Who gives a shit if George W. Bush doesnt like it. Why should the sick people like myself suffer? He says he is pro-life and thats why he doesnt allow much embryonic stem cell research. Bush is pro life? Thats interesting? So it's alright to kill 100,000+ Iraqi and Afghan civilians. But he can't allow for some embryo's to be used for research even though they aren't developed enough to feel any pain or know whats happening. Hmm George W. Bush sure is pro life. Yup, it's okay to send a bunch of 18 and 19 year olds over to Iraq and Afghanistan to die for no fucking reason? But he can't authorize the use of embryo's for stem cell research. Wow, what a double standard. These kids who are dying in Iraq are my age. I am almost 20 now and I couldnt imagine being in iraq or afghanistan fighting this horrible sick war. And to see all of these young men dying, it just fucking makes me sick. I think what they are fighting for is totally wrong and I don't hate the young men who are fighting because they are just too ignorant to see that it's not right. They are raised in this christian fundamentalist country and they all have warped minds from going to these churches with preachers like Pat robertson in them. Oh well i'll stop ranting it fucking pisses me off though. These people who think it's cool to go over to iraq and kill these innocent people who never did anything to the u.s are fucking crazy!

How the fuck can you call Iraqi's terrorists for fighting to remove the Americans out of their country? They never asked for America to be there. They never wanted this. You are the ones in their country attacking them and you have dropped thousands upon thousands of bombs on them! And you have the nerve to call them terrorists when they resist your occupation? If you actually think they are terrorists for killing American troops you are misled and totally ignorant and you are one of the MANY people in america who have been mindfucked and brainwashed! How would you feel if the Chinese came into your country and tried to install a communist government in your country. Do you think it would be right for them to come in and remove all your leaders and kill your people? And would it be okay for them to call you "terrorists" or "christian extremists" for fighting to get your country back! Think about how you would feel if someone did this to you. And then judge the Iraqi's.

kronick
08-26-2005, 01:04 AM
you may be right in some parts...but u definatly went overboard. i dont think we should kill them...but i do think that people should stop spreading lies. preaching religion should be illegal in media of any kind except for music. even in music it should be closely watched.

who is more sane than an athiest? an agnostic. life would be 100x better if everyone was agnostic.

ontariogrower
08-26-2005, 01:23 AM
Haha yah Kronick I may have gone a little overboard but I don't think these people should be allowed to spread their nutty message to everyone in the world. I don't care if someone wants to believe in God. I just start to care when they start forcing people to listen to them, and I hate it when they recruit weak people. They always recruit people who are weak and who are going through hard times and it just makes me sick. They prey upon people who are somewhat empty inside. And then these people feel like they are a part of something and get so into it and start getting brainwashed and then they are part of the huge christian lunatic fuckbar vacuum and they suck up the depressed, sad, lonely people who just want a sense of purpose in life and to feel loved or accepted.

I think they should be put out on an island and they should live like they lived in Bible times! No electricity!!! Lots of fucking sand!!! No medicine!!! No TV to spread their shithate! No radio! No clothes!!! LOTS OF RATS! No water except for in little streams located miles from their brand new mud huts! Lets send them to live like they do in the Bible! Then see how much they love Jesus!!! Seriously put them all on an island with no way to leave and then if they realize that their nutty religion is about as nice as a douchebag, they can be let back into the sane peoples country. Lets see how much they love jesus....they'll be eating each other within a week! dumb fuckers. I think my solution to rid the world of these fundies is the best so far.