PDA

View Full Version : For fucks sake; SLEEP!

JackNoble
08-23-2005, 04:16 AM
I can't sleep for jack. I'm not depressed, I live a healthy life with a healthy level of excercise. Fuck the ten thousand sites with healthy sleep habits that I ritualistically practice EVERY NIGHT. Fuck things that don't work or make you tired the next day. I JUST WANT TO GO TO FUCKING SLEEP SO I CAN WAKE UP AT 6:45; not feeling like shit. What works?

NightProwler
08-23-2005, 04:21 AM
smoke 10 grams at 3 in the afternoon.

JackNoble
08-23-2005, 04:26 AM
I don't have that kind of money man. If I had a gram I'd be out on it easy enough; but I don't.

Transitive Nightfall
08-23-2005, 06:40 PM
your not on sleeping pills are you? if your not already DONT get on them. i finally stopped them a week ago and it was HELL. i got about 20 total hours of sleep all of last week.

JackNoble
08-23-2005, 08:37 PM
Yick. I'll stay away from them then. ;-) I had a mental breakdown last night.. Think everything better now though. Will see if I can sleep; <3 Ganj. =)

Nullific
08-24-2005, 12:59 AM
Get drunk at three in the afternoon.

Meditation may also help, lay back straight and count your breaths from 1-10 then back down to 1.

JackNoble
08-24-2005, 01:36 AM
Awesome help guys. Thanks.

I'm not high anymore but damn.. about 3:30 a friend smoked me out after a month off the ganj with some freaking hash and KB. Tasted sooo good. =)

Friends are the best. I need a job so I don't feel like such a moocher and I can throw down fives at random intervals. =(

newgroweroldsmoker
08-24-2005, 07:35 AM
have sex,and you'll sleep...no girlfriend? master-bate;)

add and a joint before or after sex....i find it hard to sleep at night especially if i don't have sex.....after having sex there's no problem:)

calve
08-24-2005, 05:59 PM
have sex,and you'll sleep...no girlfriend? master-bate;)

add and a joint before or after sex....i find it hard to sleep at night especially if i don't have sex.....after having sex there's no problem:)

you talking about the wifey or you talking bout mr.right? :D

newgroweroldsmoker
08-24-2005, 07:29 PM
if the wife has a headache give her medicine, if wife is not available then i guess it's mr.rights' time;)

Shredfest
08-24-2005, 10:19 PM
smoke 3 or 4 hours before you go to bed so you'll burn out good

FunkyMonkey
08-30-2005, 06:37 PM
HI,

I have suffered from chronic insomnia my entire life.
Its hell let me tell you when I dont have any meds to help me sleep.
Lack of restfull sleep is the worst physical aliment that manifests itself in psycologocal ways.
I feel ya man.
Over the years I have tried everything.
And my conclusion is that for an outside substance to aid in sleep without affecting my mood,personality,and body negatively the ONLY thing that is 100% effective is medical use of marijuana.
Smoked a short time before bed it lets me sleep like a normal person and wake with my family refreshed.
Without it I do not have a quality sleep.
There are many herbs to use that will aid but not woth the same level of effectiveness.
Try fresh wild catnip. Not the sticks and leaves you get in a pet store. Get some fresh buds and make a tea and itll help a lot. You should feel the effects of a good strong cup in about 30 mins.
Make sure you piss before bed though as it also cleanses the urinary system of toxins.
Relaxation techniques and meditation provide some help though if it is actual insomnia you are suffering from this is a short term fix.
I have found that soft background white noise helps to keep the mind from keeping the body up. Gently breeze from a fan, ocean sounds, looping repetetive soft music,low frequency chanting and rain sounds al provide some help falling asleep too.
I highly recommend mj and catnip.

peace.

butters
09-19-2005, 07:06 PM
xanax

tylerkane
09-20-2005, 05:18 AM
Sleeping pills work perfectly when I use them

moeburn
09-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Avoid any medication, since they wont really give you 'real' sleep, even a weed-induced sleep results in me being more tired than usual.

Bike to work/school, bike back, do a 40 minute excercise, have a bigger than usual dinner, keep yourself not-hungry for the rest of the night until you sleep. Not nessecarily full, just not hungry.

Gecko
10-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Happens to me. I can't get to sleep till 2 in the morning. No matter what. It sucks, bad.

But... if I smoke some bud right before going to sleep... that's a different story...

trinity
10-11-2005, 11:25 PM
I HAVE HAD THAT ALL MY LIFE TOO. IT RUNS IN MY FAMILY. TRIED EVERY DRUG ON THE MARKET, AND MY LITTLE XANAX FRIEND, WHOEVER SAID THAT, THAT STUFF IS CRAP. YOU STILL WAKE UP ABOUT 1 HOUR LATER. NOT TO MENTION IT BECOMES A BAD HABIT, AND LEADS TO HARDER PILLS.
WHAT I FINALLY DID IS MADE THE MEDICINAL BUD BROWNIES. IT DOES KEEP YOU A SLEEP THE WHOLE NIGHT LONG. THERE'S RECIPES ALL OVER THE WEB FOR THEM. THE BLACK OUT BUD BROWNIES ARE THE BEST. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY I CAN SLEEP, IT USUALLY GIVES YOU A GOOD 6-8 HOUR SLEEP, NOT EVEN A SCREAMING KID COULD PROBABLY WAKE YOU.
GOOD LUCK!! :p

jakenthegentiles
11-09-2005, 06:24 PM
the same happend to me soem tiems i cant sleep biuthen i get up and smoke to when i lay down it feels like the ocean then i just pass out

WalkaWalka
11-11-2005, 02:41 AM
i love ambien so much