PDA

View Full Version : 10 Dime Sacks

Droskee
08-22-2005, 10:46 PM
2 weeks ago I got a bunch of charges on me and 1 of them was having 10 dime sacks bagged up and ready to sell in my pocket along with $192 dollars cash. I guess their going to charge me with traffiking since i wasnt in the city i live in. They tried to say it was 40 grams but i know damn well it wasnt cuz i only bought 24 grams and sold about 7 dimes before so it was only about 14. How long will I Get for this charge?

Im also gettin charged with:
GRAND THEFT AUTO
CURFEW
UNAUTHORISED USE OF A VEHICLE
SUSPENDED LICENCE

Im only 17, about to turn 18 in November. Any-1 know how long i might get?

08-22-2005, 11:23 PM
u stole a car...

Droskee
08-22-2005, 11:50 PM
Basically, but i call it borrowing to makea little money :D

weedman7
08-23-2005, 12:01 AM
are you lying just givin something to read
if not
as for the weed plead as a user not a seller you may just get a find my cousin caught with 4th of coke pleaded as a user and got less then 3 years
GRAND THEFT AUTO---------5 yrs
CURFEW------i doubt anythin
SUSPENDED LICENCE -------------fine prolli

not sure how correct

MeatRulz
08-23-2005, 12:19 AM
If all that is true u got charged with at least 2 felonys so i would say 5-10 but i cold be wrong.

Droskee
08-23-2005, 02:39 AM
shit, i wish it wasnt true. My court date is oct.5, But im only 17, will i still get that much time??

robert42
08-23-2005, 07:15 PM
flee the country

dboy
08-23-2005, 07:38 PM
Well, if opponents of legalization need an example of MJ being connected with other crimes, here's a good example. Congrats

dboy

tylerkane
08-24-2005, 03:43 AM
hahahahahahahaha.
You ARE a fucking loser!

FloatNSmoke
08-24-2005, 04:06 PM
Buy some vaseline, cuz you're gonna need it.

Tholiak
08-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Having weed Bagged into Individual baggies is Intent to Distribute...even if you werent gona sell it...Your out of luck buD

Fattie
08-25-2005, 12:08 AM
You, my friend, are fucked. Im surprised your not in jail now, unless you made bail.

NowhereMan
08-26-2005, 11:26 PM
shit, i wish it wasnt true. My court date is oct.5, But im only 17, will i still get that much time??
as a juvy you may get locked up till 21 depending on your record.
if tried as adult and found guilty. see ya in about 5 to 10 or so

here is your biggest problem i see
anytime you have weed in more than one baggie you can be charged with possesion with intent to deliver,=dealing

for example,a friend of mine got cuaght with a half once but it was in 1/4 s
since he had two bags,he did 3 yrs over it.

where as one baggie with it all in it would of been a misdemeanor/fine.
two baggies with even a gram in each is felony in my state,or anything over 15 grams in one bag,

now for some advice you prob'ly wont take,
stop stealing cars unless ya like to have Bubba for a roomie,or want shot by some pissed off hard working person who needs a car to feed the family and see's you trying to hotwire it.
taking from others is so wrong and i have no pity on a thief.
dont do the crime if ya cant do the time

not to sound like a asshole but dammit whats wrong with getting a job?
having a job would look good to the judge too,dont expect him turn you out to steal and deal more ,if your working he may even go with probation
if your very very very lucky and he(the judge) got liad the night before
if he didnt ............well use your imagination
nightmares do come true sometimes too
hopefully you see the error in your ways

jesta510
08-29-2005, 05:06 PM
You might be tried as an adult too man. WTF were you thinking?

turm
08-29-2005, 07:06 PM
since you put down GRAND THEFT AUTO and UNAUTHORISED USE OF A VEHICLE im guessing it was your parents vechicle or some other persons in your household (unless you stole your mothers car one day and the next you stole a strangers). if thats the case then you dont have as much to worry about. you were still stupid though but i dont think you will get much of a sentence as you shouldnt be tried as an adult. Then again it seems you are from the states and they are harsh on this crap so who knows.

Tholiak
09-02-2005, 01:02 AM
in most states, 17, and as young as 16 are usually ended up being charged as Adults. Especially with the charges you have lined up against you.

Warlock
09-03-2005, 11:56 PM
HA! You're seriously fucked man!
The cops are gonna screw you over!
They're gonna use you as a prime example for others not to do it.
Remember, NEVER pick up the soap.

beachguy in thongs
09-04-2005, 04:06 AM
I hope you dress well when you go to court. Good luck. To quote NowhereMan, "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time"- makes no sense to me, that's like saying "don't drink beer if you're gonna get drunk", well, not really...more like "don't buy beer if you're gonna be to drunk to drink it or get arrested because you gave it to a bunch of 15-year-olds." That's it.

sharpezor
10-11-2005, 12:06 PM
I have sympathy for you, id leave the country. Come to canada.

Damn thats some harsh shit.

butters
10-17-2005, 06:09 AM
in the real world , you'll walk with probation.

partyguy420
10-22-2005, 01:48 AM
THE ONLY WAY OUT IS BY SUISIDE. or getting your ass out of the country and going to sum weres that america is in a war or the other country dosent want to sign a treaty or what ever with.

Sentinel
11-30-2005, 04:04 AM
"the only way out is suiside" LOL

Big.M
11-30-2005, 05:02 AM
Kid you fucked up big time , Pot charge is the least of your worries . Grand theft auto is what is going to nail you to the wall , Get an attorney asap.

Big.M
11-30-2005, 05:17 AM
Your attorney probably can get you probation on either drug trafficking charge, or grand theft auto , But you will have to serve some time more then likely .

motorcycletony222
12-03-2005, 12:59 AM
Most the dudes in the joint are in for penny ante shit, like the shit you did. They just want to get it done, no big deal. Once you get a D.O.C. number, it follows you for the rest of your life, and it will fuck with you. People think, oh you have been in prison, your a dumbass and a fag. Be prepared to fight at all times, juvy is called gladiator school. Once you turn of age, you are sent to the adult side. All you are is, fresh fish. Learn to fight. You will get more respect fighting and losing than running away like a bitch, in which case the fellows beat the shit out of you and send you to protective custody, in a cell for 23 hours a day with as much as 4 dudes in a two man cell. The one hour out is for cleaning your ass. To be seventeen again and be as dumb as a box of rocks. I think you could get probation, like five years worth, but that is just prison on the delay plan. If you get any time maybe 3.5 years at 85%.

dangerousmathed1981
12-03-2005, 01:52 PM
If it is your first offense and you knew the people who's car that you took, then you will most likely:
1) get probation for 3-5 years
2) lose your license for 6-12 months,
(depending on state)
3) have to go through an ASAP program for about
1 yr or more($400-500)
4) possibly get a restricted during the suspension
period, provided you go to school or work.
5) Overhead jail time: 10-24 months; if you fuck
during you probation time.
6) might have to do community service as well:
50-250 hours.
If, on the other hand, you have any prior arrests; especially likened to the ones that you have listed above.......well, jail-time, most likely 5-10 years for two felonies. You may possibly get out in 5 due to good behavior. I sincerely hope that this is your first time messing up like this man, b/c if not, you truely are fucked my friend, good luck anyways.

PaRanOiD81
12-16-2005, 05:00 AM
well, its been almost 2 months... no word from this guy

whyamiwhite
12-16-2005, 05:57 AM
HA! You're seriously fucked man!
The cops are gonna screw you over!
They're gonna use you as a prime example for others not to do it.
Remember, NEVER pick up the soap.
and if you do make sure your ass is as close to the wall as possible :thumbsup: