PDA

View Full Version : Cabnet Grower's!!!....Unite

BigBudDaddy08
08-20-2005, 10:15 PM
Im gonna be starting a cabnet grow.Its 3 feet tall 2feet wide 3feet in.I got six 2 foot fluro's . 2 on each side 2 on top.Iv grew plenty of plants be for .So iv went through all trial and error.The only thing i need to know is what possibly could i got for ventalation .I will keep an update on all my plants(strains are : lowryder,N.Y.C Diesel,and Trainwreck,).So any help would be great.

BigBudDaddy08
08-21-2005, 12:02 AM
Go ahead and respond to this if you want.But im high as a fly and put this thread in wrong place .I will keep updates in Closet,cabnet,growing.Sorry

Zandor
08-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Good luck I moved your post for you and even deleted your double post. (that must be some good shit you got!..lol)

BigBudDaddy08
08-21-2005, 07:21 PM
Zandor thanks man.I have some pic's of my space to give a visual of it.

Zandor
08-21-2005, 08:20 PM
That is small, but I should work for sog if you have cooling.

Good luck.

stickygreenlightsabr
08-21-2005, 08:53 PM
Looks like you can put PC fans to good use in there.

BigBudDaddy08
08-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Well honestly i would love to keep growing 5' plants in my closet .But i just had all the hardwood floors in my house refinished .And i dont feel like screwing up the finish .But i finally figured a way for ventalation.I place 1 pc fan in the side of the box at the top to suck out all the hot air at top .(since heat rises )And another pc fan towards the middle to lower bottom to blow fresh air into the box.So does this sound like its gonna work? And also all the fan holes will be cut out the left side of the box

MeatRulz
08-21-2005, 10:07 PM
yea i hear you can pick up fans like that from radio shack if you mean the small ones like 2-3 inches tall but that was what i was gonna suggest.

Joel
08-21-2005, 11:14 PM
No need for your CPU fans, just by a regular fan from Wal-mart. I would suggest cutting a circular whole 4" diameter and just putting your fan behind that so the air will circulate threw the back and out the front without even seeing the fan. Keeping a nice cool tempature and no heat problems, a suggestion though, move your tower away from that grow room, roughly 10", your tower will heat the side of the wall, if your computer is garbage of course.

BigBudDaddy08
08-22-2005, 04:34 AM
Nah man it aint garbage .hehe lol it better not be garbage for as much as i paid of it..I will post next tuesday and i should have sprouts and my hole system up and running.Also i never grew less that 6 plants at a time so i dunno if i should plant 1 or 2 plants in there to even out male to female ratio . so any suggestions??

BigBudDaddy08
08-22-2005, 04:44 AM
Can some one give me a directory of how to wire one up please??.

Joel
08-22-2005, 05:35 AM
Im sorry but I dont understand...Wire what up? I got an idea, if theres a way you could use your computer to set it to water your plants automatically and feed them, man that would be DOPE.

BigBudDaddy08
08-22-2005, 03:46 PM
I meant, How to wire up a fan.But yeah it would be pretty dope.Lol it seem's like each day when i get closer to get my lights .I run into more problem's .I dont know what the hell i was thinking when i thought i only need 6 lights to make 160watts.hehe it only makes 120watts

bongsmoker
08-22-2005, 06:47 PM
I have acabinet grow going myspace is really small its the only place i can grow any helpful tips would be great

BigBudDaddy08
08-23-2005, 04:47 AM
Ok i said screw it on my cabinet grow since i drew out the plan and noticed that there was gonna be alot of hole's in the cabnet and then my pc table would not be sturdy.So today as i was looking one of my guest bedrooms has a nice spacey closet.So im goin to do my grow in there.Also i was wonduring .What if i put three 4ft fluoro's vertically into a corner and grew the plants like that.Would the plant grow into the light or keep growing straight up like normal

vile
09-12-2005, 05:40 PM
ive just started a few little ones of my own but need some advise can you give me a few pointers