NowhereMan
08-18-2005, 11:49 PM
after decades of waisted resources chasing weed smokers
a bald tired killer more or less GIVES it up to be famous for it
well
here he is folks
and if ever a person needs his shit pushed in by a crew of cellmates
its this guy,
then agian that maybe his fantasy to have happen,who can tell with a fucker who kills for joy,
how the hell do They get to walk the earth and roam free so long

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8996967

and what the hell is up with the Crayons?

Call for restrictions in prison
Landwehr said the cutouts ranged from a little girl posing in a swimsuit to actress Meg Ryan.

Even up to Thursday, prosecutors remained concerned about Rader??s fantasies, urging the judge to issue an order denying Rader access to crayons and markers that might be used to draw human or animal forms and further Rader??s sexual fantasies.

??We believe that these sentences ought to be box-carred one after the other until there is no light at the end of the tunnel. The reason is that individuals who are predators, pedophiles, anti-social, who are individuals who have detachment disorder, psychological problems, who lead lives built around sexual perversions, just are not built like the rest of us,? Sedgwick County District Attorney Nola Foulston told the judge.

Rader??s files also included copies of nearly all his messages to police and the media, documents Landwehr said the killer had planned to eventually scan and digitally store, Landwehr said.

Containers kept in a closet and elsewhere at his home also held what Rader called ??hit kits???bags with rubber gloves, rope, tape, handcuffs and bandanas.

i say dicect his brain see if ya can find the fucking FLAW,
next week,not let him set and reville in his own glory.
tell him,your gonna die ,we lied about the death penalty,
i mean cops lie all the fucking time to get confessions why does this guy get
any mercy

peace yaw

ermitonto
08-26-2005, 10:34 PM
I agree, some people just deserve to die, and not some stupid painless lethal injection crap. That guy is one of them.

andruejaysin
08-31-2005, 03:31 AM
I live in Kansas, so this has been a huge story here since long before he got caught/turned himself in. Maybe if the cops hadn't been so busy chasing pot smokers not so many people would have had to die.

papaw
09-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Nice Post, Nowhere. Every time I start to decide I'm against the death penalty some fucker like this comes up. I hate to say it, but at the very least this guy deserves to be executed.

fivefingerlid
09-18-2005, 04:57 PM
dieing is too good for him, to kill him would be the easy way out for him. make him suffer in solitary confinement and live as long as he can on bread and water and silence.

Toker4LifeVT
09-18-2005, 05:36 PM
did you know its not BTK = Bald Tired Killer its acually BTK = Bind Torture Kill